Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Beta 2 out.

Default Beta 2 out.
    Any major changes? Anybody get this version of the SDK yet?
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

interface builder support was added and - damn apple - the SDK does not work on PPC macs anymore. don't know why they had to forbid that but they did -_-

Interface builder good, PPC macs....... ARGH!!! WHY!?
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

Quote Originally Posted by ksong12 View Post
    Interface builder good, PPC macs....... ARGH!!! WHY!?
    yep, thought the same thing. I mean if PPC is not supported thats fine, but why take the workaround out? as long as it works for people ...

anyway, I am currently downgrading back to the old version. seems like I have to use that one until I get my hands on some kind of intel mac

Default Easy Fix
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    interface builder support was added and - damn apple - the SDK does not work on PPC macs anymore. don't know why they had to forbid that but they did -_-
    Just get the Pacifier, extract the DMG file using this tool, and install it on your G4-G5 PPC mac, it is running just fine on my iMac G5 iSight. Hope this helps you guys, let keep on dev but it would help us a buch if we could get our hands on 1.2b. That would be great for guys like us.