Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Name your fee$$ call me and help me PLEASE!

Banned
    Thanks

Default My wife will give XXX pix/vids for your help!!!!!!!!!!!
    I tried using [FIX] Sub-process bzip2 has returned an error... - iPod touch Fans forum - iPad, iPhone, and iPod users

to fix my cydia ispazio errors and now my cydia doesnt upload any changes, no new packages. I dont think it's reading any of my sources. I have reinstalled them all, it is just not working. I went through all the steps and put all the original files back, still nothing.

Can I reinstall cydia and not loose all my apps and tweaks and what not?

Maybe Someone could send me the correct plist files or something? I dunno. I really really really don't want to give up Cydia, but I will if it means a restore. I just cant go through a restore. It would be hours and hours to get my packages and apps and everything back... I just want someone to get on the phone with me and talk me through it. or email me step by step directions.

if I uninstall and reinstall through rock app will i keep my sources and packages?
    Last edited by kayvong8; 2010-09-08 at 07:58 PM.

try to install RockApp there could u install the app that u have on cydia after that register on Rock backup App`s on rock after that u can restore with a new installation of rock u can restore from backup from rock all apps that u have

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darksoul01 View Post
    try to install RockApp there could u install the app that u have on cydia after that register on Rock backup App`s on rock after that u can restore with a new installation of rock u can restore from backup from rock all apps that u have
    I'm sorry, I dont understand anything you said. I do have Rock app.

Quote Originally Posted by kayvong8 View Post
    I tried using [FIX] Sub-process bzip2 has returned an error... - iPod touch Fans forum - iPad, iPhone, and iPod users

to fix my cydia ispazio errors and now my cydia doesnt upload any changes, no new packages. I dont think it's reading any of my sources. I have reinstalled them all, it is just not working. I went through all the steps and put all the original files back, still nothing.

I gave away my iphone2g for last helper but I will give an apple bluetooth headset, new, unused, if you can fix this.

404-983-1234

Can I reinstall cydia and not loose all my apps and tweaks and what not?

Maybe Someone could send me the correct plist files or something? I dunno. I really really really don't want to give up Cydia, but I will if it means a restore. I just cant go through a restore. It would be hours and hours to get my packages and apps and everything back... I just want someone to get on the phone with me and talk me through it. or email me step by step directions.

Ill send you vids and pics of my hot *** wife doing anything you want her to. LOL it was her Idea. I have literally spent 48 no sleep hours, nagging, complaining, throwing a tantrum. She'll do ANYTHING to get me to stop!

if I uninstall and reinstall through rock app will i keep my sources and packages?

PM me your email address if you want her to send you something.
    this is the damn funniest post ever. and why on earth would iSpazio's repo entice you to try something like this. iSpazio sucks...

Banned
    Thanks

I fixed it... Kind of. I deleted everything in lib/apt/ and in partial and now I get changes but each source loads individually, I have to refresh 9 times.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    this is the damn funniest post ever. and why on earth would iSpazio's repo entice you to try something like this. iSpazio sucks...
    What should my source list be? Pm me, please, a recommendation
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

What I did to fix this issue was to navigate to /etc/apt/sources/cydia.list and edit that text file. I removed all sources, basically deleted everything. Opened up Cydia, and refreshed then re-added the sources correctly.

They should be listed as follows:

deb http://nameofrepo.com/ ./
    or
    deb http://cydia.nameofrepo.com/ ./

The sources will vary, but in my own experience, and incorrect or changed repo will cause refreshing issues unless removed and reentered correctly. Please note that this is in my personal experience and is not a guaranteed solution. Removing sources will not remove your downloaded apps and is a safe bet to fixing any refreshing issues.