Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Safari Download Plug-in/Manager on 4.0

What's Jailbreak? manofcolombia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Default Safari Download Plug-in/Manager on 4.0
    ok soo updated to 4.0 went thru all th hassle of updating and reloading ALL my media from iTunes and fr dTunes(first had to WinSCP all that onto my PC took FOREVER)
    After that was all done and i was soooo happy i was on 4.0 and jailbroken wit jailbreakme.com (kudos to them btw) i started to get ALL my cydia apps which also took ANOTHER eternity to do...
    then im going thru using all my apps like i usually would then i tried to download music to dTunes...."uhhh WTF? wheres the 'Download' or 'Play in media player' screen? why the heck am i in a weird looking quick time player?!" found out later SDP/M doesnt work on 4.0 along with half the other cydia apps i had on 3.1.2 such as infinidock(loved that) but nope doesnt work wont even let me load my springboard crashes instantly so i have to remove it in safe mode
    soo seriously WHEN THE HECK ARE PEOPLE GONNA UPDATE TO BE ABLE TO RUN ON 4.0?!? especially the cracked apps on sinful or xsellize cuz i mean come on who WANTS to pay for apps thats the reason we have ********** cuz NO BODY wants to pay soo app crackers (no pun intended) get with the picture and get the updates going....or EVERYONE is gonna want to kill you

Default i agree
    i know i hate that! rigfht now im using a download manager app from the appstore as a replacement
    i would also recommend adownloader from cydia

No warez talk here. Read the rules please

(but I do agree with you)

Infinidock and Safari Download Manager both work on iOS 4 now. If you bought them you would have working versions already. The cracked versions usually take a while before they come out, so if you don't want to pay 99c or whatever for Infinidock then you should really stop complaining and just wait.

What's Jailbreak? manofcolombia's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea anyone wanna give mi their credit card number? xD