Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hidden Icons on Dock

Default Hidden Icons on Dock
    Hey, I downloaded the iNinja theme, it came with 4 invisible icons for the phone, mail, web and ipod. Although it doesnt line up because in the middle of the dock is the message symbol, but thats 5 icons and the message has no set icon.

So I downloaded the 5 icon dock from cydia and dragged my message icon to the dock, it all lines up now but isn't invisible and covers the image on the dock.

In short, how do I hide the message (SMS) icon on my dock?

Thanks,
    Sector22

*bump*
    Last edited by Sector22; 2010-06-13 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sector22 View Post
    Hey, I downloaded the iNinja theme, it came with 4 invisible icons for the phone, mail, web and ipod. Although it doesnt line up because in the middle of the dock is the message symbol, but thats 5 icons and the message has no set icon.

So I downloaded the 5 icon dock from cydia and dragged my message icon to the dock, it all lines up now but isn't invisible and covers the image on the dock.

In short, how do I hide the message (SMS) icon on my dock?

Thanks,
    Sector22

*bump*
    Use Poof in sbsettings if you dont use sbsettings download poof through cydia. Also just a tip you should post your theme questions under the release thread of the theme for faster support

Thanks so much! Sorry, i'm new here but I am looking to stay!

Hey np and welcome to modmyi.