Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Developers help

Default iPhone Developers help
    Hi, just thought i would try my luck here.

I have an application in mind now and would like to get it developed in anytime soon. Therefore i would like to seek help and advice from any iPhone developers out there.

I am already on the Apple developer's university program and therefore testing on the iPhone itself is not a problem.

If it helps, I`m from Singapore.

Any form of help would be appreciated. Either through pm, replying here, or even to my email.

Thanks

Hi guys. This time round i`m really needing help from someone. Very badly in fact.

So please. Help me out if u can

Its actually an application which imports the use of the previous ipod's touch wheel and implement it on iTouch/iPhone. The interface of the application will be similar to the iPod's, except for maybe a few difference which have not been decided yet.

Anyhow, this is really needed as its for my final year project, mainly determine whether i`ll be able to get into a university or not. So yeah.

What i have now is really little as my knowledge for this is really limited. I would really appreciate it if someone is willing to guide me along. I could pm my email if it helps.

Thanks alot. Cheers.

does anyone know someone who knows the password for:
    iPod2_1_4.0_8A932_Restore.zip- 018-7316-130.dmg, im working on jailbreaking the GoldMaster version of iOS 4.0. i need that password to edit the firmware