Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please help...

Default please help...
    Hi im really new to this and i just jailbroke my 3gs
    please can someone tell me how to put cydia themes on my phone
    and what are some of the other things i can do now that my iphone is jailbroken

well to start you are going to want download winterboard from cydia, then whenever you download a theme it will be sent strait to winterboard where you can activate the themes. To add to everything else if you truly want to see the stuff jailbreaking can do for you the just search through cydia and find packages that sound cool but just too get you started ill recommend downloading 5 icon dock or infinidock so that you can fit more icons on your dock

P.S Welcome to the jailbreaking community!!

thanks for the info..i really am enjoying this ive got a new theme and everything the next question i have is how do i put themes on my phone that are posted on here modmyi and also does jailbreaking allow you to play downloaded/cracked apps

yes it deos allow you to play cracked apps you need to get ********** though and i cant remember the repo so just look up hackulus and that should give you the repo. to put themes you have on here you have to do a thing called sshing by downloading a program that allows sshing like winscp. then download openssh on cydia to open your iphone to sshing the i recomend downloading sbsetting if you dont already have it to get your ip adress then while you have the ssh client open type in the ip adress where askes you to then type root as the username and alpine as the password.