Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.0 won't activate

Default 4.0 won't activate
    I purchased a dev spot back a couple of weeks ago. I finally got access to a mac to load it on today and thought all was well..... Then when it finished and my phone rebooted it's stuck now saying it won't activate and I'm not part of the dev program...... Can anybody help...... Please.....

Yeah, I gathered that..... and was hoping for a work around..... I ended up buying a dev package..... It was either spend the weekend waiting for a reply from him, through more money at it that might or might not work, or buck up and spend $100 and know for sure.... So, I now have dev spots available.... lol.... but my phone works.... and don't tell my wife that I just threw another $100 at my phone to be "ahead of the curve"

the same thing has happened to me except i contacted the person and even took a screenshot showing that it is in the developer program..

Yeah, I'm not sure what caused mine, whether it was an Apple problem or what, but I was stuck over the weekend so I ended up panicing (my phone had become useless) and spending the $100 to "join" the dev program.... I've since been reembursed the $5 I had spent on the original dev spot and now I also have 99 spots left... lol....