Okay. I'm a hobby developer, been writing for Mac for a while. I've found all sorts of information all over the internet about how to bypass codesigning and just get the apps to successfully launch on the device. It's come down to considering these two guides, which look pretty reliable:

Developing for a jailbroken iPhone, A to Z (iPhone 3.0) | alexwhittemore.com
Developing for a Jailbroken iPhone A to Z (iPhone 3.1.2) | alexwhittemore.com

It seems that the Xcode and iPod versions in the guides are very specific, as things change alot. I currently have plain 3.0 jailbroken on my iPod Touch 1G. I also have XCode version 3.1.3. I could presumably follow the former guide above, except for one issue. I actually have only Mac SDK's installed, no iPhone SDK. Apparently, it's very difficult to actually find the older iPhone SDK 3.0, as in the one that doesn't require Snow Leopard.

Presumably, I could upgrade to Snow Leopard, and download the newest version of the iPhone SDK, use XCode 2.2.1, but I can't seem to find a valid download of iPod Touch 1G 3.1.2 (7D11) firmware.

I guess what I'm asking is for my definitive options on getting CODE running on the DEVICE. I'm trying to sort alot of this information out.

Thanks in Advance for any replies!