Results 1 to 8 of 8

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: How can i hide my battery?

  1. #1
    Default How can i hide my battery?
    Any idea?



    Thank you in advance.
    Regards.

  2. #2
    Any help?
    Thank you again

  3. #3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    I want to do this also. I suspect we have to replace some png files by a 1 pixel wide transparent files again, but I do not know which files to replace in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app. There are so many png files with battery wording in it there. May be have to back up all of them, and replace all of them by this 1 pixel wide transparent replacement to see what happens.
    Last edited by eaglesteve; 2009-07-16 at 10:07 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesteve View Post
    I want to do this also. I suspect we have to replace some png files by a 1 pixel wide transparent files again, but I do not know which files to replace in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app. There are so many png files with battery wording in it there. May be have to back up all of them, and replace all of them by this 1 pixel wide transparent replacement to see what happens.
    Looks like someone has been paying attention to my posts.

    eaglesteve is right but there are only 10 files you need to replace. I also added all of the stock ones in case you forget to back them up.

    • Default_BatteryBG.png
    • Default_BatteryCharged.png
    • Default_BatteryCharging.png
    • Default_BatteryInsides.png
    • Default_BatteryLowBG.png
    • FSO_BatteryBG.png
    • FSO_BatteryCharged.png
    • FSO_BatteryCharging.png
    • FSO_BatteryInsides.png
    • FSO_BatteryLowBG.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

    96hondaex (2009-07-17)

  6. #5
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Tx
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts

    Can someone post a 1 pixel wide transparent file I can use to do this and test?

    Thanks

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    Can someone post a 1 pixel wide transparent file I can use to do this and test?

    Thanks
    Here you go. Just make sure you name them exactly as I did above since they are case sensitive.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

    96hondaex (2009-07-17)

  9. #7
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Tx
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoNightmareX View Post
    Here you go. Just make sure you name them exactly as I did above since they are case sensitive.
    I tried this but I did not gain any extra space on the status bar which is what I was looking for. There is now an empty transparent area of the same size as it was before. Any body know how to move over the battery percentage?

  10. #8

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •