Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dock Prefs 3.40 Not working need help

Default Dock Prefs 3.40 Not working need help
    Hi,

I have a iphone 3g running a 3 firmware (jailbroken). I just downloaded the Dock Prefs 3.40, when i try to open the applications through it, iphone goes to safe mode. (I have hidden some icons with BossPrefs)

Please help me to run this app on my iphone, it is a very application.

Thank you

Default Dock Prefs not working with Categories
    Same issue here. I am running a Ipod touch with fw 3.0. Mine only crashes when using Categories. If I select an icon (through Dock) that is NOT in a "folder" (from Categories) then it works fine. But if I try to select an icon through Dock that is in Categories, then it kicks me to safe mode. I am using Categories 2.24.

I searched around for a while on this one and found people having it work just fine on FW 2.x, is this an issue with 3.0? Do I have to choose between Categories and Dock Prefs? Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks

Default Dock Prefs 3.40 Not working need help
    I am having the same issue. When using Dock Prefs 3.4 on Pwned iPhone 3g, any time an app is accessed through Dock Pref it sends phone to Safemode. Cydia did open w/out crashing OS, but none of the other programs would.

Someone please help.

It needs to be ported to 3.0 properly. If your icons are hidden and you attempt to launch an app from dock, it will crash to springboard.

Dock is opensource, so hopefully someone who is capable would be nice enough to get things working I know I would if I had a clue what to do...