Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Coding Training Program - Online Course via 1-on-1 Video, PDF and Worksheets

Thumbs up iPhone Coding Training Program - Online Course via 1-on-1 Video, PDF and Worksheets
    I thought I should let members here know about a professionally driven online iPhone Apps and Games Development Course that teaches you via Online Video, PDF and one-on-one lessons.

You also get to work and co-publish your first live industrial iphone project (game or application) on the official Apple Appstore, and you get to keep 80% of the revenues as part of a co-publishing deal with the company that runs the online iPhone classes. This means that you can essentially earn back the money and time that you put into this, many times over in a matter of a few months!

Also, project bidding sites like Elance, RentACoder etc have mushrooming number of iPhone projects being posted on them on a daily basis. Many are simple non-complicated apps and games. You can bid on these and earn money!

Interested people will need to register ASAP, as they are quickly approaching maximum capacity and will not be able to entertain an excessive number of students. Visit - EDUmobile.ORG to sign up and mention Promo Code WFM to get 30% Rebate on the regular price ($200).

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

You know there is tons of videos and training free on YouTube right?

Anyone with a programming background can learn iPhone development. Apple did a great job and building the tools and the documentation is there. Just need to have the motivation and interest to learn it.

Yes, I am aware there is tons of "information" out there. Everyone knows that. Its the nature of the Internet!

The problem is that its not very well structured and organized. With our program you get it all in a very well structured manner and thus you can turn information in knowledge a lot quicker.

Also - we offer one-on-one support and access to our tutors. So, if you get stuck you can get immediate help. (i know there are forums - but then you have to wait). With our system you get it all in a well organized and laid out manner which includes Videos, Worksheets, and one-on-one support and guidance throughout the 12 week period. And its not too expensive - $150, if you use the AZV promo code.