Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with Jailbroken 2.2.1......

Default Help with Jailbroken 2.2.1......
    Hi everyone!

I'm having problems with my jailbroken iphone today. I lost my outgoing-call capability. I'm able to go online, send text messages and receive some phone calls. I had AT&T replace the sim but to no avail. I'm going to an apple store tomorrow to have them check it out. Is this a good idea?

I read somewhere that some people are having the same problems after jailbreaking. Some could only make emergency calls. I need my phone line to be active. I also read that this is a problem with cydia and the iphone os. I have iphonebrowser to check the system files of the iphone. and it nulls AT&T. I tried to full-restore but still the same thing. Some said the full restore will only work using the pre-jailbreak backup which I'm not sure if I still have it. I used all the ones that iTunes enumerated on the summary folder but, every backup is post-jailbreak which has the cydia-iphone bug.

Is there a way to fix this without going to an apple store?

And if there isn't, will the apple store fix this OS problem for me. I know my warranty is voided after jailbreaking. What do I do? Can you guys help?

I'm using window xp and firmware 2.2.1
    Last edited by Instant_Noodles; 2009-04-21 at 07:00 AM.

as long as you restore your warranty isnt voided

they can not tell...

as for your issue idk

only thing i can say is good luck with apple...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

After a full restore you still have no signal? Did you restore in DFU Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    After a full restore you still have no signal? Did you restore in DFU Mode?
    TRIED EVERYTHING! Force restore, restore, DFU. Even had AT&T change my sim. Still nothing. only outgoing-call capability is lost. it keeps saying "call failed". I'm able to receive, txt, email and go online.