Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Beta 3

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

The rep I spoke with yesterday said that the main menu will not allow them to do it and they have to enter the subsystem to force it to work. He said that they got a memo in their paychecks saying that enabling MMS on an iphone account is grounds for immediate termination. He said that techs are divided into groups of 25 and a manger is assigned to each group. The manager supposedly reviews their techs entries and is looking for any iphone MMS provisioning. I don't know if he was full of crap or if he was just being straight forward. I do get so frustrated with AT&T.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I never had a problem with them. Not even one single dropped call.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

lol i honestly dont see the big deal... they r acting like they are hiding secrets or something from us.... its mms! just let it be! lol

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I know why do they care about a small percentage of users being able to use MMS. You know one rep told me that they stopped because several peoples iphones were fried during the MMS provisioning OTA. I wanted to laugh my @ss off when I heard that. You know someone needs to start a thread where people can post all the various reasons and lies AT&T gives to not provision MMS.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yeah lmao

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I know why do they care about a small percentage of users being able to use MMS. You know one rep told me that they stopped because several peoples iphones were fried during the MMS provisioning OTA. I wanted to laugh my @ss off when I heard that. You know someone needs to start a thread where people can post all the various reasons and lies AT&T gives to not provision MMS.
    I honestly think ATT and Apple need to work on a few more things with the plans and don't want people rushing into it. There is some features like tethering and video messaging that havent been addressed yet with ATT's plans.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789