Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [request]iDope needs some experienced developers

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default [request]iDope needs some experienced developers
    Hi guys,

I am the developer of iDope, currently the game is suffering some crashes for reasons that I do not know. As my iphone programming can be rated as 2 weeks old, I need some expert dev on board to make iDope an excellent game .

Hope someone will volunteer to help, much thanks ^^. See thread about the game : http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44801

Do you have some detailed descriptions of how to reproduce the crashes, or do they seem to be entirely random?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

they seems to be entirely random, mostly memory leaks. do you want to take alook at the source ? ^^

If it helps, here are the reason I had it crash for me:

1. Crashes on random days, usually on the 6th.

2. Crashes if you buy too many items. I sit here for awhile and buy a 999 over and over, and it crashes. I haven't had the chance to count approximately how many times it takes to crash, but it happens.

That's all the reason I found. Both aren't much of a problem because the game saves. Which also reminds me of another problem.
    When you load up the game it shows you on "Day 1" until you travel somewhere, then it jumps to the correct day.

If you put up the source, I'll see what all I can do. Thanks for the app its pretty freakin awesome.