Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0 MMS working :)

no luck here either

installed 3.0
    udid registered
    updated with att.us.ipc

anything else i need to do to get my MMS working?

Ok so I'm planning on calling AT&T in the morning to see if I can get some one nice enough to help me out with my mms. Any tips on what to ask for? I know I probably need to talk to tech support. Other than that I'm not too sure lol. Help would be greatly appreciated!

maybe im dumb but i cant find the link for the download

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by timmay View Post
    maybe im dumb but i cant find the link for the download
    Look back to post #13.

anyone else have buggy phones? some stuff doesnt seem to load or takes forever to load

plus i still cant get mms to work
    Last edited by timmay; 2009-03-28 at 09:11 AM.

anyone else have buggy phones? some stuff doesnt seem to load or takes forever to load

plus i still cant get mms to work
    did you create from new device or back up of your old phone?

^indeed you do have to create a new device!

yea i got mms working now.. hope they get all the little bugs worked out it would be nice

kinda miss my JB'd setup though

Awesome..

Is this tim from ims?

anyone have luck using the tethering via usb?

yea i got mms working now.. hope they get all the little bugs worked out it would be nice

kinda miss my JB'd setup though
    can you explain exactly, how did you get your mms to work?

Yes please do. I just called AT&T. The lady tried to send direct me to apple tech support. Lol gonna try again later.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseSTi View Post
    took my sim out and put it in another att phone, sent some pictures. Then I put the sim back in an viola, MMS!
    this is all I did, but I can only get MMS I can not send them.

^ I tried putting my sim in an old razr but it wouldn't allow me to download the mms. Can't access media net or anything. Oh and no I can't send an mms

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

People! is on the account that you have! when to 3.0 i get MMS and tethering to work fast because i change my iphone data to media data couple months ago to get Swirly MMS to work! and don't have the problem of get my MMS desable because my iphone account... but after 4 days with 3.0 i got bored and when back to 2.2.1 JB, anyway everybody know that when the beta upgrade comes, need to start all over again... so if you want the MMS working change your data and you will be good! i have to admit is amazing! can't wait to summer to have it with my jailbreak too!

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    People! is on the account that you have! when to 3.0 i get MMS and tethering to work fast because i change my iphone data to media data couple months ago to get Swirly MMS to work! and don't have the problem of get my MMS desable because my iphone account... but after 4 days with 3.0 i got bored and when back to 2.2.1 JB, anyway everybody know that when the beta upgrade comes, need to start all over again... so if you want the MMS working change your data and you will be good! i have to admit is amazing! can't wait to summer to have it with my jailbreak too!

Did you have to tell them that you had a blackberry or something? Or did you just call in and tell them to change the data plan?
    wwjd

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skb875 View Post
    Did you have to tell them that you had a blackberry or something? Or did you just call in and tell them to change the data plan?
    just toll them that i broke my iphone and give the IMEI of a prepaid ATT phone that i have and because i was not going to buy another iphone to change my iphone plan to a regular media plan and since then don't have problem with MMS!

just toll them that i broke my iphone and give the IMEI of a prepaid ATT phone that i have and because i was not going to buy another iphone to change my iphone plan to a regular media plan and since then don't have problem with MMS!
    Very sweet. What's the price difference with the Media Data instead of the iPhone? The same?
    wwjd

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skb875 View Post
    Very sweet. What's the price difference with the Media Data instead of the iPhone? The same?
    that's the best part! i save almost $20 because media include it sms and MMS on it all in a $30 montly, and before i have to give $30 for the data and $20 for my unlimited messages...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

that's the best part! i save almost $20 because media include it sms and MMS on it all in a $30 montly, and before i have to give $30 for the data and $20 for my unlimited messages...

I have a feeling ATT is smarter than this.......

I guess I am waiting to see the thread: "OMG ATT CHARGED ME $300 FOR DATA"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast