Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3.0 firmware

Default iphone 3.0 firmware
    so. basically if this is in the wrong spot very sorry!!!

but me and a few buddies own ipod touches/iphones and want to start developing a little in our free tome and also would like 3.0 so we were wondering if we sign up to be devs if there is a limit to how many iphones can be linked to the account or however it works. really we wanna make a REALLY cool app that uses the new peer2peer and from there do some cool stuff. but if we sign up and only 1 of us can use it it might not be as good to test. so if anyone knows and wants to tell me please do

(please and thanks. you guys have helped in the pass and have always been useful)

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

Apparently 100 can be linked to an account.

not to sound like i dont believe you. but how do you know/ have proof?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You can have 100.
    I know. I added my 3g to the devices list last night when I updated to the beta.

That 100 number is the number of iPhones that you can do adhoc distribution to. You have an interface that you can put the IMEIs of 100 phones into, and they can install your beta software. That is NOT 100 phones you can install the 3.0 beta to.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!