Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sending SMS on background

Default Sending SMS on background
    I people I'm looking for the answer about this problem, hope you undesrtand :-P

I try to repeat my problem.
    1)What I want is the possibilitie to write an SMS FROM MY APPLICATION and save it somewhere, same thing for email, i need to write an email from my application and save it somewhere.

2)In my application I will have a section where you will define personal groups from contacts

3) Now you have some groups from your contact, an email and a sms. Now I want to know if there is the possibilities to send thoso message and mail to the list of contact whitout exiting my application.
    For example I will have a section in my program where you see only a button, when you will push that button I want to send the message and the email to every contact I saved in my Groups.

I hope I had been clear, I'm sorry for my English but I need to improve it a lot :-D

Thx for your interest byyyyyyyy

Thanks

You can specift times for an SMS to be sent if you are on 1.1.4 firmware and download some program off Installer. Can't remember the name of it, but you'll see it on there somewhere
    To live, you have to lie