Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hello, Developer.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Default Hello, Developer.
    ModMyi supports iPhone developers.

If you're a developer who has created or is creating an app for the iPhone, let us know how we can help. We have a large user base of over 500,000 members, and are constantly updating the site to be current to the iPhone scene, and easy to use and content-rich for our members.

Some of the benefits you as an iPhone developer have at ModMyI.com are:

• Community. Whether you'd like to run some ideas by other developers, or just need a solid base of testers to beta your app, we've got it here.
    • Exposure. As one of only 3 official Cydia.app Community Sources, your app once published in our repository is available to an estimated 3 million or more iPhone users who use Cydia.app.
    • Resources. We are constantly adding resources for developers, including free hosting of apps, development guides with tips and tricks, code snippets, and more. Got a request? Just ask.

In the continuing support of iPhone developers, if you as a developer have a need for anything on the site, or see room for improvement somewhere, please let us know. We work closely with the dev's of the iPhone community to create a functional, useful site.

The developers do a ton of work for this community, and we appreciate it.

Thanks,

poetic_folly (Kyle Matthews) and cash7c3 (Cody Overcash)

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

booraroom (2008-03-14), dastrife (2010-05-12), Dustman234 (2010-01-10), HunterIP (2009-02-20), Ics Mobile (2009-08-10), LogicFree (2008-03-19), minig (2008-08-06), omokas (2010-06-06), siaziz (2009-11-22), Vikom Media (2010-02-10), WillyDavidK (2008-08-14)

Update this post the Cydia.app and to 10 million users please it's quite old now^^^

I don't know if its just me, or the large user-base of over 500,000 doesnt seem to help. I have asked a couple of questions on the forums here, 3 to be exact. And truth to be told i have never gotten any answers to the doubts that i have.

I`m not ranting about modmyi here but this is just what i have experienced.

Cheers