Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 5A258F leaked!!!!!

Default 5A258F leaked!!!!!
    its out but not pwned.. Available on TPB

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rubikscube For This Useful Post:

Burton1976 (2008-05-11), Iman07 (2008-05-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing that with us PB ftw.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

are there any significant differences in this version? all i read was that it has some greater support for the new SDK which doesn't really interest me because i am not a dev. but did apple add something useful to this version?

any significant update in this firmware version? I think we would be able to unlock it using the old modem firmware right?

Think it should be time that i start programming some program for iPhone already

it brings back the appstore and music store... but lol another version 5A274D just came out.. and is not leaked:'( the minute i get my hands on it a new version comes in !

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohh come on... Leaking is not good,thanks for not posting a link,caurse you simply will be banned....

Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPie View Post
    Ohh come on... Leaking is not good,thanks for not posting a link,caurse you simply will be banned....
    why would he get banned? hes not sharing anything besides information. if you provide links to the firmware, then yes u will get banned. how to do u think the majority of people, non dev, get their hands on it? LEAKING!? thanks for the info guy.

Yeah I downloaded it last night, then glanced at iClarified and saw there is a new build just released <_<

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Iman,ure the only one,who thanked. How? Go to www.developer.apple.com and buy urself a SDK developer kit,and you will have Beta,understood how?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mfleigle's Avatar
    Thanks

It actually leaked a few days ago. I have had it since last friday. If your AT&T you can activate it through a mac itunes (As long as you have installed the latest sdk)

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to be approved and pay to get the firmware. The free sdk does not come with the firmware.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

hey just an update there is the new firmware out 5a274d on TPB but it is a text file from (Zibri)<---username and just follow the link i did and i am dl it now.

Quote Originally Posted by m3thodandr3d View Post
    You have to be approved and pay to get the firmware. The free sdk does not come with the firmware.
    @Apple Pie.

like he said, if downloading it gave me the firmware then i would of had it legally. but alas, im still getting it leaked!

does any one have the decrypt key? Im going to take the app and itunes store out of this build and see if I cant change some frameworks to get them to work with the 1.1.(?) family

Hi,
    If anyone needs it...
    I have made a guide that i have tested along with others on how to downgrade from beta 5 safely.
    You can take a look at it by going to Here

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

thanks rusty, ive been looking for a way to get AppStore and that on 1.1.4. the key is
    589df25eaa4ff0a5e29e1425fb99bf50957888ff098ba2fcb7 2cf130f40e15e00bcf2fc7 hope that helps. Again, thanks 4 making the effort!