Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FrontPage - A new way to theme your homescreen

Knows something
    Thanks

Just tested the 0.2.0.
    Now it's running at the moment. Perfect !!!!!

Thank you for your hard work. I love FrontPage.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Interesting. Do you happen to know what it was? I don't have a 7 device to test on.
    Don't remember.. but I knew you'd figure it out. How do I purchase, June? I'd like to test for you as well..

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Don't remember.. but I knew you'd figure it out. How do I purchase, June? I'd like to test for you as well..
    SuperSecret Repo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

NewD (2017-09-01)

Quote Originally Posted by uhoffi View Post
    Just tested the 0.2.0.
    Now it's running at the moment. Perfect !!!!!

Thank you for your hard work. I love FrontPage.
    I really didn't expect that, but what a relief!

"Yes, I jailbreak" bigdaddy1182's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi June just wanted to thank you for an AWESOME tweak
    I sent you an email just a short time ago, with my crash logs I'm on an
    iPhone 7+ with the Yalu extra_sauce jailbreak. The only problems I've had is
    I get a random white screen on the home page when I'm running the iosDroid theme and
    the app drawer gets stuck at the bottom sometimes a quick restoring fixes both issues. Also I can't run iWidget with FrontPage for some reason not sure if that's by design or not. Anyway thanks again for your hard work in these AWESOME projects. ✌🏻️

Thanks

You know your Piano theme would be a great addition to the
    FrontPage themes✌🏻️✌🏻️✌🏻️✌🏻️

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigdaddy1182 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2017-09-02), whataboutsarah (2017-09-02)

Thanks

Testing FrontPage 0.2.3 on i7+ so far so good. Excellent work!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigdaddy1182 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2017-09-02), whataboutsarah (2017-09-02)

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1182 View Post
    Testing FrontPage 0.2.3 on i7+ so far so good. Excellent work!!!
    I've never seen the white flash you're talking about. Even while running iOSDroid. If I can replicate it then I could find out why it's doing it.

You can run iWidgets with FP. You just need to set the iWidget first then enable FP. With Nyx you will need to hide the wallpaper that comes with Nyx. os.disablewall() in terminal.

"I sent you an email just a short time ago, with my crash logs" I do appreciate you sending these but telling me here doesn't tell me what email this describes. As far as i'm aware all crashes have been solved in the latest version. In fact the only issue that still stands (that i'm aware of) is when a call is received on the LS, when you end the call FP will not be shown, you need to lock and unlock the device again. I haven't fixed because I haven't been able to replicate but plan on looking more into it tonight.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

TeamIosThemeSupporter (2017-09-02)

Thanks

It's not a white flash, when I'm in any random app and go back to
    the home screen it's completely white and non responsive.
    In order for it to go back to the normal home screen I have to do a respring.
    I've only incountered this with iosDriod
    Last edited by bigdaddy1182; 2017-09-02 at 10:00 PM.

It's not a white flash, when I'm in any random app and go back to
    the home screen it's completely white and non responsive.
    In order for it to go back to the normal home screen I have to do a respring.
    I've only incountered this with iosDriod
    So if you open an app, then press the home button to go back the the SB it's white? Just trying to figure this out.

In any case if you go from anything back to the homescreen and it is not responsive this sounds like FrontPage is still enabled as it grabs all touches (one would think its unresponsive) but it's usually not. Try 2 finger swipe down this is a gesture FP recognizes to show the menu. If the menu doesn't show lock the device then unlock. FP should be shown. If not double tap home button to bring up the switcher. What's really strange for me at least is it only does this with iOSDroid. So Nyx or Swipe don't do this?

Another thing you could try is set FP to bottom, turn icons on, and then open an app. Go back to the sb and see what is white.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Another thing you could try is set FP to bottom, turn icons on, and then open an app. Go back to the sb and see what is white.
    I also have the issue with the white screen. I think it may be caused by notifications. I'm keeping track of it now. I haven't had any issues for a couple hours. Just received two email notifications. I forced touched them and deleted them from the lock screen. Immediately unlocked and got the white screen. I'll try it again next time I get a notification and see if I can replicate it.

It doesn't look like it's the notifications since I can't seem to replicate it consistently. It seems random right now. Happens mostly when I unlock and when I leave an app. I'll continue to track to see if I find anything that consistently causes it.

Thanks

It's doing it on MiniLauncher also.

Thanks

Here are a couple pics of the mini launcher theme. One shows the white non responsive bar and the other is the mini launcher working fine after a respring. I just can't figure out what's causing this issue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fullsizerender.jpg   -fullsizerender.jpg  

Nice widget from our House ?

Here are a couple pics of the mini launcher theme. One shows the white non responsive bar and the other is the mini launcher working fine after a respring. I just can't figure out what's causing this issue.
    This may be helpful. I'm not using mini launcher. However, I use Nyx & Slide and I get an entire unresponsive white screen. You're only getting the white spot where mini launcher is. I've also noticed that this problem mostly happens when I'm away from my house and not on wifi. It just happened 3 or 4 times in the last hour while away from my house. I'm pretty sure there's something in the notifications that's triggering it. Maybe colorbanners or modern or something like that. I don't have any coding or development experience so I'm just going off my experiences.

I've still not seen this white screen so I don't know. I do know that you can interact with it and your phone is not frozen at all. Just use two fingers and swipe down. You will in fact see the FP menu and can select a theme.

Quote Originally Posted by txRaiderNation View Post
    Maybe colorbanners or modern or something like that. I don't have any coding or development experience so I'm just going off my experiences.
    If you think it's a tweak that would be pretty easy to rule out by disabling said tweak and seeing if it still happens.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2017-09-05 at 07:02 AM.

Seems like the same issue. WKWebView Hangs on local webpage load with certain web configuration. CODE

Seems like the same issue. Looks like it is just failing to load the html due to a network issue. This explains why it doesn't happen on your home wifi. I don't see any fixes other than going back to webview over WKWebview.

Digging in the WKWebView headers I did find an alternate way of loading urls. That shouldn't depend on connection. Which is crazy i'm even saying that as i'm loading local files, but WKWebView is weird.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1mpxlgufi...ESTer.zip?dl=0

Unzip this and put FrontPageViewController.bundle in Library/FrontPage/ then respring. I would upload to the server but i'm not sure if it fixes this or not. Good news is it didn't break anything except on iOS8.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

NewD (2017-09-05)

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast