Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FrontPage - A new way to theme your homescreen

Knows something
    Thanks

Danke.

Nein geht über #invisibleTapper in der main.css

Anyone know the fix for PayPal?

I've been using PalBreak. It's on BigBoss repo.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

TEK_2012 (2017-07-02), whataboutsarah (2017-08-21)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I've been using PalBreak. It's on BigBoss repo.
    Appreciate it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2017-07-02), whataboutsarah (2017-08-21)

How can i fix The height ? After Update nyx and frontpage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamIosThemeSupporter For This Useful Post:

whataboutsarah (2017-08-21)

Today Little more modding nyx
    I Love it

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeamIosThemeSupporter For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2017-07-20), whataboutsarah (2017-08-21)

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    The date in the calendar.. just like it says..
    Ok, I'll admit I'm the biggest ******bag ever - For the life of me I can't work out how to make the widget go away. Can someone please be very specific about which date to tap on?
    I'm begging you! I could take the easy way out and uninstall then reinstall - or type os.clearStorage() in to terminal.... But not knowing what date to tap is infuriating me.

I'm offering a reward of further donation to the ever-amazing June, who (even though his instructions are perfectly clear) has to put up with the likes of noobs such as me

Sarah19773

Quote Originally Posted by whataboutsarah View Post
    Can someone please be very specific about which date to tap on?

Sarah19773
    If you tap under the time in the status bar it will show the calendar. If you tap on todays date (the one that is white) it will toggle the widget.
    For further customization you can open terminal and type help. It has options like os.dateright(), os.dateleft() and datewidget.alwaysshow()
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2017-08-22 at 08:43 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

NewD (2017-08-22), whataboutsarah (2017-08-22)

Slide by june
    Very nice , thanks
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1503497144.362707.jpg-imageuploadedbytapatalk1503497155.845765.jpg-imageuploadedbytapatalk1503497164.264710.jpg

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hungtynhon For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2017-08-31), whataboutsarah (2017-08-24)

Huge update just hit the repo. FrontPage now uses WKWebview for performance gains. I also completely rewrote everything looking for a bug I couldn't reproduce. In the end was about 45hrs worth of work. At the very end I found the bug. Please note that WKWebView doesn't share the same storage, so settings like in Nyx will be reset to default.

Themes in the background can now receive touch. If an icon is placed above it, then of course the icon will grab the touch. You can now define options in the theme plist such as width and height.

Width can be set to an integer (0, 100, etc) it can also be set to auto which will size to the device. Making is easy for responsive widgets. One widget all devices. Same goes for height. This is important if you want to make a small widget like the one I uploaded called miniLauncher. The touch area is only the size of the widget and the widget shows on every page wether above or below the icons. Much like iWidgets but behind the icons and can rotate. I also introduces x and y, which can be set to an int like width, but also can do things like (x value) fromleft:100, fromright:100, and center makes it easy to align. Same goes for y value it can be fromtop:100 , frombottom:100 , and center.

Themes now can contain if it uses certain info in the plist. If it doesn't use music then FrontPage will never grab music info. This further helps performance and allows for even less code (like miniLauncher) as all functions don't need defined.

Instead of themes defining if the icons, dock and page dots hide, there is now toggles in the settings panel.

Info will be delivered a little faster due to the rewriting needed for WKWebview. Some thing also won't work like confirm or prompt. Alert was implemented.

For some odd reason I removed the webview and added a new when a theme was changed. Not sure why I did this, but that doesn't happen so changing themes is faster yet hard to really tell as it was quick before.

The bug, oddly enough was in hiding the statusbar. I couldn't get this to happen on 4 of my devices but on my i6 I did get it to happen and was fixed. I believe this was the crash KingOfHill sent me that I had no clue about.

I think that's it. If there is any issues let me know. Was a huge update so something may be lingering, but nothing major. I've tested from iOS8 up and see no problems but hard to use them daily. Thanks

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

broflok (2017-08-31), NewD (2017-08-31), TeamIosThemeSupporter (2017-08-31), uhoffi (2017-08-31), whataboutsarah (2017-08-31), wrussell1989 (2017-08-31), ziggy7 (2017-08-31)

Also uploaded the source code if anyone wonders how things like this work. I remember wishing there was some type of example somewhere and learned from others. You can also file issues if you do that sort of thing.

https://github.com/JunesiPhone/FrontPage

WidgetInfo too.

https://github.com/JunesiPhone/WidgetInfo

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

NewD (2017-08-31), uhoffi (2017-08-31), whataboutsarah (2017-08-31), ziggy7 (2017-08-31)

Knows something
    Thanks

June, thanks for your work. I have problem with FrontPage update. When I activate it freezes the iPhone. Deinstall / installed already tried everything. Have 7+. FrontPage 0.1.6 runs without problems.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uhoffi View Post
    June, thanks for your work. I have problem with FrontPage update. When I activate it freezes the iPhone. Deinstall / installed already tried everything. Have 7+. FrontPage 0.1.6 runs without problems.
    Matchstic also needed unique code added for his WKWebview updates to his HTML player tweaks - unique to iPhone 7(+)/on iOS 10. June will nail it!

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Matchstic also needed unique code added for his WKWebview updates to his HTML player tweaks - unique to iPhone 7(+)/on iOS 10. June will nail it!
    Interesting. Do you happen to know what it was? I don't have a 7 device to test on.

I've had the Webview freeze before. This is due to a call being sent, but not received I believe. I did fix all those issues, but if you let it happen a few seconds later the phone should respring and maybe have a crash log. If there is a crash log can you send it. What firmware version?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

uhoffi (2017-08-31)

Try 0.2.0

When the script was called to inject info if it failed I ran it again until succeeded. If fails all the time well it will block everything. For some reason in my testing I thought I needed this and was many answers on stackoverflow as at one time I couldn't get info injected without it. I thought. Just changed it and tested on 3 devices 8.3, 9.3.3, and 10.2 all work fine so give it a test.

What is strange is yours wasn't finishing so this may fix locking the UI, but still may have an issue with info not being sent. Could you please let me know what version of iOS and what theme you are trying.

Commit
    https://github.com/JunesiPhone/Front...fb8980c2281b17

26. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

uhoffi (2017-08-31)

Knows something
    Thanks

I have unfortunately no crash-log file. IOS version is 10.1.1

If I activate FrontPage and then go to the Showmenu I can not activate any widget because immediately Freeze and nothing goes more. I can not activate the current slide. theme.
    I then have to restart the iPhone with Hard Reset.
    Last edited by uhoffi; 2017-08-31 at 10:12 PM.

I have unfortunately no crash-log file. IOS version is 10.1.1

If I activate FrontPage and then go to the Showmenu I can not activate any widget because immediately Freeze and nothing goes more. I can not activate the current slide. theme.
    I then have to restart the iPhone with Hard Reset.
    Ok thanks, i'm guessing this is with the 0.2.0 update? It seems the issue here isn't the webview. I also just received another issue from an i7 user that says the menu doesn't display. Is the themes displaying?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

uhoffi (2017-08-31)

Knows something
    Thanks

I have only tested to 0.1.9.
    The themes are displayed in the showmenu.

I have only tested to 0.1.9.
    The themes are displayed in the showmenu.
    Let me know when you try 0.2.0 and if it still happens.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast