Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FrontPage - A new way to theme your homescreen

Thx june for this Great work
    I think there is something with The RAM Info
    Always 100mb is shown

Quote Originally Posted by TeamIosThemeSupporter View Post

Thx june for this Great work
    I think there is something with The RAM Info
    Always 100mb is shown
    Can you share this background?

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Ram is not implemented.
    How can i do this ? A Little help for my Brain maybe i can do this

Quote Originally Posted by Maktero View Post
    Can you share this background?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamIosThemeSupporter For This Useful Post:

Maktero (2017-06-20)

Thanks bro

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maktero For This Useful Post:

TeamIosThemeSupporter (2017-06-19)

How can i do this ? A Little help for my Brain maybe i can do this
    Ram is not implemented in FrontPage yet, I'll get it in before the next update. Matt has clear instructions how it can be done in IS2 so it will most likely easy to add, but you couldn't modify FrontPage without the source code.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

TeamIosThemeSupporter (2017-06-19)

Update for Nyx and FrontPage are on my repo. FrontPage is also on the first page.

I did get the ram added, and Nyx updated to refresh it when the menu is opened.

Statusbar and dock options will stick after respring. You can view these by typing help in terminal.

I added more dock options.

Wide Dock
    os.widedock() which will give you a wider dock, it will reach the full width of the device. os.disablewidedock() turns it off.

More Icons
    os.moredockicons() will make the icons smaller, but will fit more in the dock. If you see a divider, anything to the right of the divider is an app open in the switcher. os.lessdockicons() reverses this effect.

Floating Dock
    os.floatingdock() will move the dock off the edge and round the corners more.

Desktop Icons
    If you tap and hold on the screen for over 3 seconds a popup will show asking if you want to add an icon. It will then open the app drawer for you to pick an app. It will then display the app on the homescreen in the bottom right for easy access. You can add as many icons as you want. They will be saved after respring, to remove them just hold on the icon.

Screenshot
    https://twitter.com/JunesIphone/stat...11048531984385

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2017-06-20), lostinthemes (Today), Maktero (2017-06-20), ziggy7 (2017-06-20)

Update for Nyx and FrontPage are on my repo. FrontPage is also on the first page.

I did get the ram added, and Nyx updated to refresh it when the menu is opened.

Statusbar and dock options will stick after respring. You can view these by typing help in terminal.

I added more dock options.

Wide Dock
    os.widedock() which will give you a wider dock, it will reach the full width of the device. os.disablewidedock() turns it off.

More Icons
    os.moredockicons() will make the icons smaller, but will fit more in the dock. If you see a divider, anything to the right of the divider is an app open in the switcher. os.lessdockicons() reverses this effect.

Floating Dock
    os.floatingdock() will move the dock off the edge and round the corners more.

Desktop Icons
    If you tap and hold on the screen for over 3 seconds a popup will show asking if you want to add an icon. It will then open the app drawer for you to pick an app. It will then display the app on the homescreen in the bottom right for easy access. You can add as many icons as you want. They will be saved after respring, to remove them just hold on the icon.

Screenshot
    https://twitter.com/JunesIphone/stat...11048531984385
    I upgraded and I see no icons in app drawer. All icons in dock are not there.

Default FrontPage - A new way to theme your homescreen
    First pic is the app drawer. Also pressing the home button does nothing.

Second pic is the home screen. Battery percentage is wrong. My battery is 95% and not charging. Folders say test.

This all happened when I updated.

M

Last edited by SteveWaters; 2017-06-20 at 06:40 AM.

Would it be possible to add "ColorBadges" compatibility to make notifications the same color as the app?

Nice june. Thx for RAM and The Rest

statusbar.bgcolor doesn't stick after respring. In the onload.js file of Nyx line 77 I used the wrong id name. Instead of percent it should be statusbar. I will fix this, but currently puzzled by the 3 people that report the update breaks everything, while i've had 5 screenshots verifying the update is working fine. For some it works, for some it doesn't. I hate these bugs. If this is happening to you email me from the package in cydia so I can look things over. Thanks.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Poolman1 (2017-06-20), ziggy7 (2017-06-20)

June, my phone badge doesn't reset after checking the missed calls. Only after a respring. Just FYI.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    June, my phone badge doesn't reset after checking the missed calls. Only after a respring. Just FYI.
    Same By me only The phonebadge doesn't reset

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Same By me only The phonebadge doesn't reset
    Interesting. I'll look into it thanks.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2017-06-20)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveWaters View Post
    First pic is the app drawer. Also pressing the home button does nothing.

Second pic is the home screen. Battery percentage is wrong. My battery is 95% and not charging. Folders say test.

This all happened when I updated.
    I've yet to replicate it, but know 2 other people that have the same issue. They are testing changes if you would like to test please email me from the Cydia package.

I've yet to replicate it, but know 2 other people that have the same issue. They are testing changes if you would like to test please email me from the Cydia package.
    No worries. We are emailing each other about this.

Interesting. I'll look into it thanks.
    It clears a vm, but not the call.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Weather widget is not displaying current weather.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast