Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FrontPage - A new way to theme your homescreen

After setting a wallpaper from the settings app both status bars are displayed. iPhone 7 Plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that you don't have to move icons now when you use your own wallpaper.

Awesome -imageuploadedbymodmyi1497258870.572178.jpg
    GOD is good all the time

Quote Originally Posted by SteveWaters View Post
    After setting a wallpaper from the settings app both status bars are displayed. iPhone 7 Plus.

I worked on the status bar hiding many hours on Sunday. There was a known issue, if you had hide SB Status bar only. Then went into an app for a few second, then closed it, it would show the status bar on the SB. I fixed that, but didn't know about this. How are your toggles selected, i'm guessing hide LS and SB is selected? If so it seems like that was fixed as I cannot replicate it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

SteveWaters (2017-06-12)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I worked on the status bar hiding many hours on Sunday. There was a known issue, if you had hide SB Status bar only. Then went into an app for a few second, then closed it, it would show the status bar on the SB. I fixed that, but didn't know about this. How are your toggles selected, i'm guessing hide LS and SB is selected? If so it seems like that was fixed as I cannot replicate it.
    I have hide status bar on home screen toggled on only.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveWaters For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2017-06-12)

How do you disable the date widget? The help section describes how to enable it.

I just opened the phone app and made a call. When I was done with the call I closed the app and this happened.

How do you disable the date widget? The help section describes how to enable it.

It also explains how to disable it

It also explains how to disable it
    I didn't see it.

I uninstalled it anyways for now.

Thank you.

I just opened the phone app and made a call. When I was done with the call I closed the app and this happened.

Yea, same error. It should be fixed now in 0.0.9 link on the front page or on my repo.

I didn't see it.

I uninstalled it anyways for now.

Thank you.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Tapping what date?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,429 Times in 7,683 Posts

Default FrontPage - A new way to theme your homescreen
    Tapping what date?
    The date in the calendar.. just like it says..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2017-06-14)

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    The date in the calendar.. just like it says..
    Open the calendar app and tap on today's date?

Been using this for almost a week now and I gotta say, well done June. Def some of your best work yet. The Nyx theme is just great! Kudos bro! Gonna send another donation for your effort.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2017-06-13), June'sIphone (2017-06-14), lostinthemes (2017-06-16), mike42 (2017-06-13), NewD (2017-06-13), TeamIosThemeSupporter (2017-06-15), ziggy7 (2017-06-13)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Brilliant June, really is...

Using 'statusbar.bgcolor('black')' to change the Status Bar to Black, reverts to original colour on a respring.

No big deal, just saying

Loving it tho...crazy cool

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2017-06-14)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Brilliant June, really is...

Using 'statusbar.bgcolor('black')' to change the Status Bar to Black, reverts to original colour on a respring.

No big deal, just saying

Loving it tho...crazy cool

Thanks! Also thanks for reminding me, I thought that was one of the things I added to be saved. Most items set by terminal will not stick after respring though. I still have quite a bit of work to do on Nyx as it was hacked up to work with FP instead of IS2 and I truly never finished it. For now the only two statusbar options, that stay after respring, are dontcollapse and autocollapse. I do plan on adding more.

The rest will just act like editing a website via console. As soon as you refresh the webpage the page will be back as it was. Cool for tinkering, but not so cool for keeping something after respring. FrontPage has tested very well, and i've began organizing the code. After that it should be one more beta update (famous last words) and I can concentrate more on Nyx.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2017-06-14 at 09:37 PM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2017-06-17), lostinthemes (2017-06-16), ziggy7 (2017-06-15)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Been using this for almost a week now and I gotta say, well done June. Def some of your best work yet. The Nyx theme is just great! Kudos bro! Gonna send another donation for your effort.

That's a great thing to hear, thank you. I've dove a little deeper on this project as I hope others get to utilize it. It's good to have people like yourself that will send a crash log or any feedback. Really does help so thank you!

Someone emailed me last night, just to say how much they were enjoying both. I thought for a second and responded asking a question. I know rude, but asked if they encountered any bugs. They're response was the back button didn't work on the music player. I never knew, spelled the function name wrong. lol So yea, feedback is great thanks!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2017-06-17), lostinthemes (2017-06-16), NewD (2017-06-14), Poolman1 (2017-06-15), ziggy7 (2017-06-15)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Thanks! Also thanks for reminding me, I thought that was one of the things I added to be saved. Most items set by terminal will not stick after respring though. I still have quite a bit of work to do on Nyx as it was hacked up to work with FP instead of IS2 and I truly never finished it. For now the only two statusbar options, that stay after respring, are dontcollapse and autocollapse. I do plan on adding more.

The rest will just act like editing a website via console. As soon as you refresh the webpage the page will be back as it was. Cool for tinkering, but not so cool for keeping something after respring. FrontPage has tested very well, and i've began organizing the code. After that it should be one more beta update (famous last words) and I can concentrate more on Nyx.
    Thanks for explaning in full June, appreciate that mate.

Keep up the great work that you do

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2017-06-15), TeamIosThemeSupporter (2017-06-19)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast