Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 501 to 518 of 518

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Xen :: Supercharge your lockscreen

  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    If you're jailbroken, yep..
    That's really cool. Last time I followed this thread iPhone 7 hadn't been added yet. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #502
    Is this the tweak that lets you use HTML widgets on the lock screen?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #503
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,688
    Thanks
    8,320
    Thanked 16,429 Times in 7,683 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWaters View Post
    Is this the tweak that lets you use HTML widgets on the lock screen?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No. You need XenHTML for that.

  4. #504
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Once you're an owner of Xen products - from having purchased them in BetaVendor - you never need to use BetaVendor again. Just load the repo - xenpublic.incendo.ws and install XenLockscreen or XenHTML from there.

    Unless you're on a new phone or device. Then you have to add it to a new device through BetaVendor I believe.. I'll double check with Matt..
    Yea wasnt thinking again. Installed the new repo to only find my OS was to old I'm still on 8 so can't install xenhtml anyway. Thanks anyway.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #505
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,688
    Thanks
    8,320
    Thanked 16,429 Times in 7,683 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton01 View Post
    Yea wasnt thinking again. Installed the new repo to only find my OS was to old I'm still on 8 so can't install xenhtml anyway. Thanks anyway.
    Yes. None of the Xen product series works on iOS 8. Too old!

  6. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Yes. None of the Xen product series works on iOS 8. Too old!
    My poor old iPad.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #507
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,688
    Thanks
    8,320
    Thanked 16,429 Times in 7,683 Posts

    Default Xen :: Supercharge your lockscreen
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton01 View Post
    My poor old iPad.
    But GroovyBoard+, GroovyLock+, SBHTML, GroovyLock, Convergence and LockHTML4 all work perfectly on iOS 8.

  8. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    But GroovyBoard+, GroovyLock+, SBHTML, GroovyLock, Convergence and LockHTML4 all work perfectly on iOS 8.
    Yea I'll stick with 'em


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    No. You need XenHTML for that.
    I'm trying to by it but I have a problem.



    When I tap the Cydia logo to retrieve the ID I get that error.

    This is in beta vendor.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #510
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,688
    Thanks
    8,320
    Thanked 16,429 Times in 7,683 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWaters View Post
    I'm trying to by it but I have a problem.



    When I tap the Cydia logo to retrieve the ID I get that error.

    This is in beta vendor.
    BetaVendor shouldn't be arrived at through a browser. You need to use Beta Vendor, the app, from repo repo.incendo.ws.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    SteveWaters (2017-06-14)

  12. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    BetaVendor shouldn't be arrived at through a browser. You need to use Beta Vendor, the app, from repo repo.incendo.ws.
    I'm using the app and it opens the browser.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #512
    This is a known issue, seems Google has recently changed their policy on how to login to a Google account from within an app. I'm not too sure when I'll get around to fixing it, as I've got a lot going on this end.

  14. #513
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,688
    Thanks
    8,320
    Thanked 16,429 Times in 7,683 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    This is a known issue, seems Google has recently changed their policy on how to login to a Google account from within an app. I'm not too sure when I'll get around to fixing it, as I've got a lot going on this end.
    Can a person just give u a UDID in meantime for a new device?

  15. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Can a person just give u a UDID in meantime for a new device?
    Technically yes, but since that is a fairly long winded manual task on my end, I wouldn't be able to get around to sorting it in a reasonable amount of time. :/

  16. #515
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,688
    Thanks
    8,320
    Thanked 16,429 Times in 7,683 Posts

    Default Xen :: Supercharge your lockscreen
    So for now… No new buyers of Xen products?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    SteveWaters (2017-06-15)

  18. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Technically yes, but since that is a fairly long winded manual task on my end, I wouldn't be able to get around to sorting it in a reasonable amount of time. :/
    That's too bad. I'd really like to purchase it. I was able to purchase Xen lock screen with beta vendor months ago. I'd like to complete the set. Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveWaters For This Useful Post:

    Matchstic (2017-06-15)

  20. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    So for now… No new buyers of Xen products?
    Not exactly. If using a Facebook account for Cydia, then its business as usual. What I'm trying to say is that for those with this issue, it will be quicker waiting for an update for BetaVendor than me doing it manually.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2017-06-16), NewD (2017-06-15), SteveWaters (2017-06-15)

  22. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Not exactly. If using a Facebook account for Cydia, then its business as usual. What I'm trying to say is that for those with this issue, it will be quicker waiting for an update for BetaVendor than me doing it manually.
    Ahhh shucks. I hate patience.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •