Page 117 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 3315

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Tercio ..: your next theme :..

  1. #2321
    Default Tercio ..: your next theme :..
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    sunday setup


    Tried to recreate the lock screen for myself. Not as good but close enough

    Last edited by mejemaka; 2015-05-12 at 07:31 PM.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

    Beta19 (2015-05-13), Dexy88 (2015-05-12), FloP (2015-05-12), Jschmid (2015-05-12), metaserph (2015-05-12), mike88000 (2015-05-12), P0R7ER (2015-05-12)

  3. #2322
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mike88000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    1,342
    Thanked 664 Times in 318 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    Tried to recreate the lock screen for myself. Not as good but close enough

    where find this lock please ?

  4. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by mike88000 View Post
    where find this lock please ?
    I just used an existing lock screen and imitate the elements of schnedi's lock screen cuz I like it. So I don't think you can find this unless schnedi shares it

  5. #2324
    My iPhone is a Part of Me DosyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 914 Times in 372 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    today...


    Oh Lordy please share that setup Schnedi
    Last edited by DosyBoy; 2015-05-13 at 03:33 AM.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DosyBoy For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2015-05-13), Fdxgnd79 (2015-05-13), Ranyi2012 (2015-05-15)

  7. #2325
    Tercio set up tonight:
    One beautiful them guys, every time I use this theme these icons blow me away.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1431479441.036990.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1431479456.595872.jpg
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-05-13), Chula (2015-05-13), Dexy88 (2015-05-13), Fdxgnd79 (2015-05-13), Jschmid (2015-05-13), licris17 (2015-05-13), Schnedi (2015-05-13), Ukkonen (2015-05-13)

  9. #2326
    ..: Miercoles :.. Setup



  10. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-05-13), agpol07 (2015-05-14), Chula (2015-05-13), DamianR (2015-05-14), den000007 (2015-05-13), Dexy88 (2015-05-13), eNolan (2015-05-13), iloveemma (2015-05-14), Jschmid (2015-05-13), KraXik (2015-05-13), LC96 (2015-05-13), lechatdexter (2015-05-13), Lennycuevas (2015-05-14), licris17 (2015-05-13), metaserph (2015-05-13), mirah99 (2015-05-13), Pois0nDF (2015-05-13), Ranyi2012 (2015-05-15), Sone_Vibrant (2015-05-13), Ukkonen (2015-05-13), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2015-05-17), vjdennis77 (2015-05-13)

  11. #2327

  12. #2328
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Last edited by smr_95; 2015-05-13 at 03:10 PM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    8lias (2015-05-15), Beta19 (2015-05-13), BlueSprings (2015-05-13), Boots (2015-05-13), chino270 (2015-05-13), Chula (2015-05-13), den000007 (2015-05-13), Dexy88 (2015-05-13), iloveemma (2015-05-14), LC96 (2015-05-13), mirah99 (2015-05-13), Ns6+ (2015-05-13), Pois0nDF (2015-05-13), Sone_Vibrant (2015-05-13), Ukkonen (2015-05-13), zplit (2015-05-13)

  14. #2329
    Livin the iPhone Life Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    4,318
    Thanked 864 Times in 484 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    today...


    Hola Jona esto esta bello se ven bien como set

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chula For This Useful Post:

    Ranyi2012 (2015-05-15)

  16. #2330
    Cool JJ.CircularWordClock
    had some free time, so i could modify this...





    ..: Compatible with all tweaks that let us use widgets in the lockscreen.


    Note 1: the unzipped folder contains 3 files:

    • clock i5.css
    • clock i6.css
    • clock i6+.css

    BEFORE activate it, rename the file corresponding to your device to:

    • clock.css


    Note 2: It's only available in English, if you want to change the language, do it in the HTML as i did.


    ..: Original code CSS/Javascript Word Clock ~ Daniel T. Ott

    .
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Schnedi; 2015-05-13 at 06:48 PM.

  17. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-05-13), Beta19 (2015-05-14), BlueSprings (2015-05-13), chino270 (2015-05-13), Chula (2015-05-13), DamianR (2015-05-14), Dexy88 (2015-05-13), eNolan (2015-05-13), FloP (2015-05-13), fresh46 (2015-05-15), jnunnjr (2015-05-15), Jschmid (2015-05-13), KraXik (2015-05-13), lasiaf (2015-05-14), Lennycuevas (2015-05-14), licris17 (2015-05-13), metaserph (2015-05-13), mirilopr (2015-07-10), s22lane (2015-05-14), Sone_Vibrant (2015-05-13), Ukkonen (2015-05-13), vjdennis77 (2015-05-14), zplit (2015-05-13)

  18. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    Tried to recreate the lock screen for myself. Not as good but close enough

    Could you share it please

  19. #2332
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    had some free time, so i could modify this...


    ..: Compatible with all tweaks that let us use widgets in the lockscreen.


    Note 1: the unzipped folder contains 3 files:

    clock i5.css
    clock i6.css
    clock i6+.css

    BEFORE activate it, rename the file corresponding to your device to:

    clock.css


    Note 2: It's only available in English, if you want to change the language, do it in the HTML as i did.


    ..: Original code CSS/Javascript Word Clock ~ Daniel T. Ott

    .
    You have been killing it lately on shares! Thx!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueSprings For This Useful Post:

    Beta19 (2015-05-14), Pois0nDF (2015-05-13)

  21. #2333
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    ..: Miercoles :.. Setup


    Please share! It's great

  22. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Can you share this please?

  23. #2335
    Default Ultra Blowing Mind Minimalistic Limited Set
    This!.. is just an Amazing set !! It has no automask, so it fits any wallpaper, has a soft touch with a soft(again) shadow, that makes them so visible and so cool with any background...and every glyph has no more than 100 px!!! My home screen is just the way you see it now, is just Awesome !! Never done an set with so small design, but I'm so impressed...just WoW !! I roll the dark wall and the items are like pumpin out of the screen!!
    Unfortunately, there are so less people desiring this Ultra Blowing Mind Limited Set..where are you all people?!?!
    If, and ONLY if I see at least 50 Thanks( that will mean you want this set too) I will make the rest of the items. I repeat, hit thanks so I understand you want this set, and if I see 51 thanks under, I will make all the items for this Ultra Limited Set !!

    PS: Place your mouse and click on both previews, it will open into a new tab/window where you can see the images in full resolution, mind blowing!!
    Awesome ! Awesome ! Awesome ! (Me excited lol).




  24. The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to Jschmid For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-05-14), agpol07 (2015-05-14), annachtz (2015-05-14), Asator (2015-05-18), azamkhan (2015-05-14), Beta19 (2015-05-14), blkmini (2015-05-14), BlueSprings (2015-05-14), boostnsubaru (2015-05-14), Boots (2015-05-14), chino270 (2015-05-16), Chula (2015-05-14), cujoblue (2015-05-23), D4RKNESS (2015-05-14), DamianR (2015-05-14), Darkwolf4k9 (2015-05-14), dbtennis7 (2015-05-14), Dexy88 (2015-05-14), dunn816 (2015-05-14), Ecadwallader86 (2015-05-14), ericrod80 (2015-05-14), Fdxgnd79 (2015-05-14), FloP (2015-05-14), fresh46 (2015-05-15), gogi6 (2015-05-19), golfpro (2015-05-14), GRODER (2015-05-14), iloveemma (2015-05-14), itr2sti (2015-05-14), J3T (2015-05-14), jawonder (2015-05-14), Jkauf55 (2015-05-15), jnunnjr (2015-05-15), jozef (2015-05-14), Juan Alcerro (2015-05-14), kantu70 (2015-05-14), KicksRocks (2015-05-14), Komatins (2015-05-14), KraXik (2015-05-14), lacsap65 (2015-05-14), LC96 (2015-05-14), lechatdexter (2015-05-14), Lennycuevas (2015-05-14), licris17 (2015-05-14), linguin13 (2015-05-14), mafioso1 (2015-05-14), magnolia0810 (2015-05-14), marshallgeraldc (2015-05-14), Marty McFly (2015-05-14), Matthews436 (2015-05-14), mayasmoker (2015-05-14), medic88 (2015-05-14), mejemaka (2015-05-14), metaserph (2015-05-14), MikeG7265 (2015-05-14), mirah99 (2015-05-14), mirilopr (2015-07-10), misterjrw (2015-05-17), moomin7801 (2015-05-14), MrsReval (2015-05-14), Ns6+ (2015-05-14), P0R7ER (2015-05-14), phongphu86 (2015-05-14), Pois0nDF (2015-05-14), RkoViper81 (2015-05-14), Roque1128 (2015-05-14), rwanania (2015-05-14), s22lane (2015-05-14), Schnedi (2015-05-14), sdglassguy (2015-05-14), slowten (2015-05-14), sofie.jikan (2015-05-14), Sone_Vibrant (2015-05-14), Splatty79 (2015-05-14), st0n3parad0x (2015-05-14), TiLT1oNE (2015-05-14), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2015-05-14), vjdennis77 (2015-05-14), wardy19 (2015-05-14), waynestu (2015-05-14), x_IMMORTAL_x (2015-05-14)

  25. #2336
    Default Tercio ..: your next theme :..
    VERY VERY NICE jschmid...even blown up no pixelation at all! me like too!!

    come on boys and girls hit that thanx button!!

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Jschmid (2015-05-14), lacsap65 (2015-05-14), metaserph (2015-05-14)

  27. #2337
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    VERY VERY NICE jschmid...even blown up no pixelation at all! me like too!!

    come on boys and girls hit that thanx button!!
    Just...I mean Just imagine what setups can come from this Limited set...I could gain so much detail into 100px size glyph/design..this is just so DETAILED and UNIQUE..with a good SB, boxy, home screen designer or whatever, We can reach NO LIMITS !!! I mean all of this!!!
    All depends on how MODMYI USERS will Act and SHOWING SUPPORT not only for me..for Schnedi in the first line, to all the work we do, to get this to the next level !! We all need to gather !!
    This is probably the first time when a new set will become ULTRA LIMITED because depends on what USERS will do !!!

    YOU Decide !!!

    Here is the SS from my phone, save it on your photos app, and then preview it on your phone, in real time and size.

    http://i.imgur.com/Ur6492l.png
    Last edited by Jschmid; 2015-05-14 at 12:46 AM.

  28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jschmid For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-05-14), Boots (2015-05-14), chino270 (2015-05-16), Dexy88 (2015-05-14), Deyno1903 (2015-05-14), dunn816 (2015-05-14), FloP (2015-05-14), Juan Alcerro (2015-05-14), Lennycuevas (2015-05-14), licris17 (2015-05-14), Marty McFly (2015-05-14), mejemaka (2015-05-14), Ns6+ (2015-05-14), s22lane (2015-05-14), Splatty79 (2015-05-14), st0n3parad0x (2015-05-14)

  29. #2338
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dunn816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 490 Posts

    Great work jschmid ! Like it up guys

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to dunn816 For This Useful Post:

    Jschmid (2015-05-14)

  31. #2339
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jschmid View Post
    Just...I mean Just imagine what setups can come from this Limited set...I could gain so much detail into 100px size glyph/design..this is just so DETAILED and UNIQUE..with a good SB, boxy, home screen designer or whatever, We can reach NO LIMITS !!! I mean all of this!!!
    All depends on how MODMYI USERS will Act and SHOWING SUPPORT not only for me..for Schnedi in the first line, to all the work we do, to get this to the next level !! We all need to gather !!
    This is probably the first time when a new set will become ULTRA LIMITED because depends on what USERS will do !!!

    YOU Decide !!!

    Here is the SS from my phone, save it on your photos app, and then preview it on your phone, in real time and size.

    http://i.imgur.com/Ur6492l.png
    Great job!!! Love it!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueSprings For This Useful Post:

    Jschmid (2015-05-14), linguin13 (2015-05-14)

  33. #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by Jschmid View Post
    This!.. is just an Amazing set !! It has no automask, so it fits any wallpaper, has a soft touch with a soft(again) shadow, that makes them so visible and so cool with any background...and every glyph has no more than 100 px!!! My home screen is just the way you see it now, is just Awesome !! Never done an set with so small design, but I'm so impressed...just WoW !! I roll the dark wall and the items are like pumpin out of the screen!!
    Unfortunately, there are so less people desiring this Ultra Blowing Mind Limited Set..where are you all people?!?!
    If, and ONLY if I see at least 50 Thanks( that will mean you want this set too) I will make the rest of the items. I repeat, hit thanks so I understand you want this set, and if I see 51 thanks under, I will make all the items for this Ultra Limited Set !!

    PS: Place your mouse and click on both previews, it will open into a new tab/window where you can see the images in full resolution, mind blowing!!
    Awesome ! Awesome ! Awesome ! (Me excited lol).



    I wanted this from the first shot you posted a while back. I thought it was only for personal use.

    Let's get some thanks going guys and gals.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    Jschmid (2015-05-14), licris17 (2015-05-14), mirah99 (2015-05-14), Rafiki.1024 (2015-05-14)

Page 117 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •