Page 87 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 4220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Arc - best ios design

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Well you can always install convergance to set groovylock + of and use it like that this is not an bog deal and you can switch between groovylock+ and convergance widgets wenever you want this is an simple widget so i don't see point on making it for groovylock+
    If I use convergance I get Radom re-spring even with just one animation running LS or Sb. I've had none since using GB+ and GL+ so I guess I won't b able to enjoy that Nice Ls then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Here are my Arc quicklaunch icons. Credit to cocco, as usual. To apply, unzip and place the folder in Library/Themes. Activate in WinterBoard, making sure it is above the Arc UI ios8 entry.

Download: Attachment 697915
    Great job not can you add the same colors to ccontrols??-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424894395.551874.jpg

Doesn't work to good with Auxo3 !! -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424894786.005260.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Great job not can you add the same colors to ccontrols??-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424894395.551874.jpg
    The icons are the same color as the top row - the difference is your wallpaper (see the my edited post above).

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Doesn't work to good with Auxo3 !! -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424894786.005260.jpg
    No, it doesn't.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2015-02-25)

Ok I'm trying stratos tweak ! still not happy going to stay with auxo 3 -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424896435.484143.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2015-02-25)

Quote Originally Posted by devlon View Post
    Hey Cocco26,

Will all the new released icons be included in an update for Arc, or should I be installing them as they come available?

Also, could you to an icon for Pixlr-o-matic?
    no icons for now i post a few pages back and yes what i made and post them here all will be on the next update

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Charun (2015-02-25), devlon (2015-02-25), LWalsh (2015-02-26)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    If I use convergance I get Radom re-spring even with just one animation running LS or Sb. I've had none since using GB+ and GL+ so I guess I won't b able to enjoy that Nice Ls then.
    impossible this widget don't have animations so i don't see why this could give you resprings

no icons for now i post a few pages back and yes what i made and post them here all will be on the next update
    Cool, thanks!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2015-02-25)

Default Arc - best ios design
    impossible this widget don't have animations so i don't see why this could give you resprings
    Cocco26, I'm telling you from my i6+ that if I use normal GL or convergance I get Radom re-springs or crashes on my iDevice. Which is reason I went to GL+ and GB+ since then with animation and none animation I don't get single re-spring problem or crash at all.
    Not once. So I guess I won't be able to have that Sweet Arc LS then. "tease" well I hope someone will mod it for GL+ then and pray otherwise I can't use it. Which is reason why I keep my i5s on 7.1.2 GL and Sbhtml cause of that reason as lot nice GL and Sbhtml than normal GL+ and GB+ sharing specially since jake didn't add battery % possible in GL+ or Gb+ which sbhtml has and can do.
    Last edited by MrDLewis321; 2015-02-25 at 11:17 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

Cocco26, I'm telling you from my i6+ that if I use normal GL or convergance I get Radom re-springs or crashes on my iDevice. Which is reason I went to GL+ and GB+ since then with animation and none animation I don't get single re-spring problem or crash at all.
    Not once. So I guess I won't be able to have that Sweet Arc LS then. "tease" well I hope someone will mod it for GL+ then and pray otherwise I can't use it. Which is reason why I keep my i5s on 7.1.2 GL and Sbhtml cause of that reason as lot nice GL and Sbhtml than normal GL+ and GB+ sharing specially since jake didn't add battery % possible in GL+ or Gb+ which sbhtml has and can do.
    The LS WIidget will be without animation, so you can use GroovyBoard+ for your Widget/Sbhtml with full animations and use Convergance for Lockscreen...no needed to remove GL+ ...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-02-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    The LS WIidget will be without animation, so you can use GroovyBoard+ for your Widget/Sbhtml with full animations and use Convergance for Lockscreen...no needed to remove GL+ ...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    this is what i am trying to tell him as convergance works well with groovylock+ and the widget goes in the same folder GroovyLock so he can select it on convergance without uninstall GL+

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-02-26), Pibe77 (2015-02-26)

also you have forgot that i have an i6+ to and i use this LS with convergance and so far i had 0 resprings i think your i6+ doesn't have nothing special then mine so if for me work without a problem i don't see why for you will not work

also you have forgot that i have an i6+ to and i use this LS with convergance and so far i had 0 resprings i think your i6+ doesn't have nothing special then mine so if for me work without a problem i don't see why for you will not work
    How do I get the theme animation stay on using GL+ but the convergance unlock etc just use if you get what I mean.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    This is a work of art, nothing comes close! Cocco took theming to a new level with this theme!Attachment 694265Attachment 694266Attachment 694267
    anyone know whats the layout for this,thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Hey boots, love you new Boots lock, works I6+ using GL+ but not my i5S using just normal GL. But great job. This is my setup.

love the original boots window mod. Lol
    When on the 5S are you remembering to go into config.js and setting the var GroovyPlus switch to "false".. That's necessary for using it in SBHTML(GB) original..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-02-26)

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    That is Cocco's Arc Top UniAW widget in cydia

25. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

T76 (2015-02-26)

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Here are my Arc quicklaunch icons. Credit to cocco, as usual. To apply, unzip and place the folder in Library/Themes. Activate in WinterBoard, making sure it is above the Arc UI ios8 entry.

Download: Attachment 697915

The quicklaunch icons will look darker if you use a dark wallpaper because the wallpaper shows through that part of CC. If you want the quicklaunch icons to match the top row, then install CCBackground and use a light gray wallpaper. That's what I've done in the screenshot above, even thought my SB wallpaper is dark.
    Hey Sital can you share you ccbackground wallpaper?

How do I get the theme animation stay on using GL+ but the convergance unlock etc just use if you get what I mean.
    no i don't get it gl+ has nothing to do with gb+ for you to understand this are 2 different tweaks one for ls one for sb.now if you add like me on LS the simple widget simple means that has nothing to do with uniaw and you sb uniaw all are fine as i sad you don't get what an simple widget means and animate is

Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    the layout is install with it when you install it from cydia just go on HSD and select it is hard to read an description no?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

oldskoolsk8r (2015-02-26)

Page 87 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast