Page 78 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 4220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Arc - best ios design

  1. #1541
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    That all appears to be there.



    Deleted it and still no sun. It says it's sunny where I am on the widget. Lol
    Just delete the "display:none;" part. Not the whole thing. It took a few resprings before mine worked.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    hell7 (2015-02-22), kristatos (2015-02-22)

  3. #1542
    @ Ryaninfg

    Sorry, read my post #1537 again, now it's correct.

    Regards

  4. #1543
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Default Arc - best ios design
    Made my first wall! Thanks to Cocco for the files. I'm happy to share if anyone wants it. I'll keep practicing in the mean time.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424636792.355994.jpg

    Edit: I like the last one better. ^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424634794.425119.jpg  
    Last edited by LWalsh; 2015-02-22 at 09:27 PM.

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-22), cocco26 (2015-02-22), dadyajie (2015-02-23), kristatos (2015-02-22), Pibe77 (2015-02-22), Poolman1 (2015-02-22)

  6. #1544
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,733
    Thanks
    14,442
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rock45200 View Post
    thank, Pibe77

    Attachment 697106
    Anybody know how to get rid of the b/g of the torch pressed on? You can see what looks like a white border

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darrenrooster For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2015-02-22)

  8. #1545
    Professional kristatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    20,187
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    Made my first wall! Thanks to Cocco for the files. I'm happy to share if anyone wants it. I'll keep practicing in the mean time.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424636792.355994.jpg

    Edit: I like the last one better. ^
    Very nice ...

    Share when you can...

  9. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    Just delete the "display:none;" part. Not the whole thing. It took a few resprings before mine worked.
    Respringed many times. Still nothing. Could it be sbhtml? I tried groovyboard + but it kept saying no internet.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryaninfg For This Useful Post:

    LWalsh (2015-02-22)

  11. #1547
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Respringed many times. Still nothing. Could it be sbhtml? I tried groovyboard + but it kept saying no internet.
    I'm not sure. I'm still pretty new at this stuff. I spent quite a while getting mine to work. I still can't get the astronaut on my friend's phone even though it works on mine.

  12. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    I'm not sure. I'm still pretty new at this stuff. I spent quite a while getting mine to work. I still can't get the astronaut on my friend's phone even though it works on mine.
    The astronaut was my next experiment. Guess I'll see tonight. Thanks for the help though.

  13. #1549
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Very nice ...

    Share when you can...
    Here you go!

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/u82o38pn0w...0logo.png?dl=0

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424640653.671195.jpg
    Last edited by LWalsh; 2015-02-22 at 10:30 PM.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2015-02-23), kristatos (2015-02-22), Pibe77 (2015-02-22)

  15. #1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    That all appears to be there.



    Deleted it and still no sun. It says it's sunny where I am on the widget. Lol
    Just delete display: none
    Also, make sure the top px is set at a good px. Your overlay could be blocking the sun.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2015-02-22), dadyajie (2015-02-23)

  17. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    The astronaut was my next experiment. Guess I'll see tonight. Thanks for the help though.
    also see the confug.js there should be true as well as i set it there false to

  18. #1552
    Professional kristatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    20,187
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

    Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Respringed many times. Still nothing. Could it be sbhtml? I tried groovyboard + but it kept saying no internet.
    I don't wanna be repetitive but besides deleting the entry "display: none;" or adding two backlashes in front like so: "//display: none;" make sure the top value is set to "0px" and not "235px"...

    I just made sure those were like that and my sun works...talking about the Arc Top SB, correct?

    Like laMe said...could be too low and hiding behind the wall...

    I'm too slow...

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424641618.330182.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    Thanks...
    Last edited by kristatos; 2015-02-22 at 10:48 PM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2015-02-22), Pibe77 (2015-02-22)

  20. #1553
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrenrooster View Post
    Anybody know how to get rid of the b/g of the torch pressed on? You can see what looks like a white border
    Hello, I made for myself and shared .... I will try to explain but I use a translator, sorry ....

    It was done intentionally, because (you notice), in the normal way (not themed) when you click on an icon it will light up, when you click on the torch icon it lights up and stays lit, so I made the icons slightly more small, because they do not have a transparent background and do not illuminate...
    But if you want, i can made icon more big... have you iphone 6 or 6 plus??


    Edit
    i tried on mine, it don't work ...


    i tried with 135x135 (more big)also, instead 120x120 and the white border show up...sorry i have no idea...
    Last edited by Pibe77; 2015-02-23 at 12:16 AM.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2015-02-22), kristatos (2015-02-22), rock45200 (2015-02-22)

  22. #1554
    @ryaninfg... The sun/moon & astronaut containers may not be considered part of the overlay... Can u post a screen of your html file?

  23. #1555
    more icons finish from MrD requests:

    120x120:

    -icon-120.png -appicon60x60-2x.png -app-icon-120.png

    -120x120.png

    180x180:

    -icon-72-2x.png -appicon60x60-3x.png -app-icon-old-114.png

  24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2015-02-23), jawonder (2015-02-23), kristatos (2015-02-23), Mary48336 (2015-02-23), mike88000 (2015-02-23), Palmin (2015-02-23), rock45200 (2015-02-23)

  25. #1556
    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    I don't wanna be repetitive but besides deleting the entry "display: none;" or adding two backlashes in front like so: "//display: none;" make sure the top value is set to "0px" and not "235px"...

    I just made sure those were like that and my sun works...talking about the Arc Top SB, correct?

    Like laMe said...could be too low and hiding behind the wall...

    I'm too slow...

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424641618.330182.jpg



    Thanks...
    Nailed it! Idiot #1 right here.. Thanks buddy.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryaninfg For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-02-23)

  27. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    @ryaninfg... The sun/moon & astronaut containers may not be considered part of the overlay... Can u post a screen of your html file?
    Figured it out. Thanks Boots.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryaninfg For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-23), kristatos (2015-02-23)

  29. #1558
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Figured it out. Thanks Boots.
    What was it?

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-02-23)

  31. #1559
    Professional kristatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    20,187
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Nailed it! Idiot #1 right here.. Thanks buddy.
    It happens bro...to all of us

  32. #1560
    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    What was it?
    It wasn't set to the top. Lol

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryaninfg For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-02-23), LWalsh (2015-02-23)

Page 78 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •