Page 34 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Arc - best ios design

Quote Originally Posted by Charun View Post
    SET both to gps I GET THIS

bro go on config.js and set groovy plus to true then set to use widgetweather not gps and not local then make sure you have widget weather 2 from cydia and not the widget weather that was for ios7 then go on settings widget weather on location update set it to GPS then on extra settings set mylocation on and extra enable also you can press force fresh to and see then make an respring after repring see if you have the location icon on statusbar

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

hell7 (2015-02-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 605 Posts

I have ww2 from cydia cocco I set it like you wrote but still the same
    Last edited by Charun; 2015-02-08 at 03:48 PM.
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

Thanks
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 2,041 Posts

Hi Cocco - I found the problem I'm having making my own icons (the whistle icon).

What's happening is when I save my icon, it's saving the small blank space around the layers too. So when I downsize to 120x120, the actual icon image is a bit smaller and I'm seeing the icon mask behind it. When I look at your icons there is no blank space around them. I can crop out the blank space before I downsize, but this is tedious. I feel like I'm missing something obvious here.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Hi Cocco - I found the problem I'm having making my own icons (the whistle icon).

What's happening is when I save my icon, it's saving the small blank space around the layers too. So when I downsize to 120x120, the actual icon image is a bit smaller and I'm seeing the icon mask behind it. When I look at your icons there is no blank space around them. I can crop out the blank space before I downsize, but this is tedious. I feel like I'm missing something obvious here.
    I was having the same issue with the mask showing as a border behind the icons...tried different things but had to scale everything (selected all at the same time) a bit within the canvas, not change the size if the image itself...makes sense?...I know it's probably not the way to go...but my icons look fine now...-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423407815.192244.jpg -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423407835.525532.jpg
    Last edited by kristatos; 2015-02-08 at 04:03 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

Sital (2015-02-08)

send me the image bro to my email and i do it for you so you will see were is the problem

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    I was having the same issue with the mask showing as a border behind the icons...tried different things but had to scale everything (selected all at the same time) a bit within the canvas, not change the size if the image itself...makes sense?...I know it's probably not the way to go...but my icons look fine now...-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423407815.192244.jpg -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423407835.525532.jpg
    How did you do that? I've tried cropping the entire canvas, but I can't get it quite right - sometimes it crops out a little bit of the edge of the icon layers, sometimes it leaves a little blank bit.

guys if you look on zoom mode to the icons there is an black border that i add on the icons but is very small and that should need to be there don't mess with that just place image there clip it and then save the icon as it is after that you need to resize the png to 120x120 not the psd and the image you place theme need to be same size as trhe psd 250x250

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Sital (2015-02-08)

How did you do that? I've tried cropping the entire canvas, but I can't get it quite right - sometimes it crops out a little bit of the edge of the icon layers, sometimes it leaves a little blank bit.
    send me your image of that wisle bro

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    send me the image bro to my email and i do it for you so you will see were is the problem
    It's not the image, it's the way it's being saved. The image itself looks fine, it's just being saved with a few pixel wide blank area around it. Is there a way to save it in Ps without the blank border?

I have ww2 from cydia cocco I set it like you wrote but still the same
    there is something wrong there bro i will try it when my wife gets home as my i5 is with her and i let you know

It's not the image, it's the way it's being saved. The image itself looks fine, it's just being saved with a few pixel wide blank area around it. Is there a way to save it in Ps without the blank border?
    bro the psd is ok like many psd that i shared not sure what is wrong if i don't see it for that i need that image to hook it up and see by myself to know what is wrong there

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Working fine on GB+ 6+

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

hell7 (2015-02-09), Pibe77 (2015-02-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    guys if you look on zoom mode to the icons there is an black border that i add on the icons but is very small and that should need to be there don't mess with that just place image there clip it and then save the icon as it is after that you need to resize the png to 120x120 not the psd and the image you place theme need to be same size as trhe psd 250x250
    Yes, this is exactly what I'm doing. Even if I don't add my own image and just save your original psd as a png, I'm getting a blank border around the icon, so the actual icon is about 244x244 inside the 250x250 png file. When this is downsized to 120x120 the icon image ends up being around 117x117 so the icon mask is showing behind it.

Thanks

Back to sbhtml and it works

Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Yes, this is exactly what I'm doing. Even if I don't add my own image and just save your original psd as a png, I'm getting a blank border around the icon, so the actual icon is about 244x244 inside the 250x250 png file. When this is downsized to 120x120 the icon image ends up being around 117x117 so the icon mask is showing behind it.

It was happening to me too so I re-sized (scaled) the layers within the canvas...edit -> transform -> scale...but selecting all the layers simultaneously...cropping the canvas (I tried) didn't do anything when it was saved...

cocco, I know we may be missing something...but it was the only way to make it work for me...I am not a PS expert...sorry...I do see the small black outline behind...but like Sital's, it was like three times as wide...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

Sital (2015-02-08)

ok let me check the psd i add could be that i mistake on something there

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-02-08), Sital (2015-02-08)

Thanks

after update which icon I have to rename from modmyi ?
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

after update which icon I have to rename from modmyi ?
    the [email protected] rename it to [email protected] i post this a few pages back bro

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Charun (2015-02-08)

Thanks

thank you cocco
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    It was happening to me too so I re-sized (scaled) the layers within the canvas...edit -> transform -> scale...but selecting all the layers simultaneously...cropping the canvas (I tried) didn't do anything when it was saved...

cocco, I know we may be missing something...but it was the only way to make it work for me...I am not a PS expert...sorry...I do see the small black outline behind...but like Sital's, it was like three times as wide...
    i add another psd and make sure that your image fith there and after that click right on the image layer and set create clipping mask that way the image will fith there and his borders will not be out from the icon

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-02-08), Sital (2015-02-08)

Page 34 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast