Page 29 of 211 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 4220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Arc - best ios design

  1. #561
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Cocco, when can we expect the icon psd file to be released?


    Quote Originally Posted by mike88000 View Post
    Can you please share your Convergance theme ?
    It's not really a "theme". I just changed the sliders from an exisiting theme. But here they are if you'd like them.

    Sliders.zip

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2015-02-07), mike88000 (2015-02-07), Pibe77 (2015-02-07), rock45200 (2015-02-07)

  3. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by daveensannie View Post
    Can you please share this ?
    Yes,for sure, here you are
    SB-iP6, Credits to cocco, Ian and Dacal



    Download: Arc SB-iP6-V3

    Regards

  4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (2015-02-07), cocco26 (2015-02-07), dadyajie (2015-02-07), Darrenrooster (2015-02-07), daveensannie (2015-02-07), erayser (2015-02-07), haylazz (2015-02-07), kan1 (2015-02-07), kristatos (2015-02-07), Mary48336 (2015-02-07), MrDLewis321 (2015-02-07), Pibe77 (2015-02-08)

  5. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    Yes,for sure, here you are
    SB-iP6, Credits to cocco, Ian and Dacal



    Download: Arc SB-iP6-V3

    Regards
    Hello,

    Any chance to have it for ip5?

  6. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    Yes,for sure, here you are
    SB-iP6, Credits to cocco, Ian and Dacal



    Download: Arc SB-iP6-V3

    Regards
    Friend you forgot me about I6+

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2015-02-07)

  8. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Cocco, when can we expect the icon psd file to be released?




    It's not really a "theme". I just changed the sliders from an exisiting theme. But here they are if you'd like them.

    Sliders.zip
    i think i will post it today as i am done with icons for now

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Sital (2015-02-07)

  10. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Friend you forgot me about I6+
    you should know by know that not all the modders are interest to make their widgets for others iphones just because is hard when you have an ex i6 and you don't have i5 or i6+ to can see how is setup

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (2015-02-07), Bulldog5278 (2015-02-07), MrDLewis321 (2015-02-07)

  12. #567
    Hello bros,
    For those you have problems whit
    customfildersicons,
    If you have an app in the folder and that app have notification badge, when you open that folder you enter in safe mode
    The fix for that is disabling motion effect in settings

  13. #568
    Add me to your list please PayPal is - You just made a donation.

    Transaction ID:
    70535259E5625572C
    Cydia account is Cydia #752696
    Iphone 5 on iOS 8.1
    Cheers fella.

  14. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Add me to your list please PayPal is - You just made a donation.

    Transaction ID:
    70535259E5625572C
    Cydia account is Cydia #752696
    Iphone 5 on iOS 8.1
    Cheers fella.
    thanks bro ignor my email i tale your cydia id from here

  15. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    thanks bro ignor my email i tale your cydia id from here
    Ok thanks

  16. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetrador View Post
    Hello,
    Any chance to have it for ip5?
    Here you are, for iP5/ 5s only
    Credits to cocco, Ian and Dacal.

    Download: Deleted, look at post #617

    Regards
    Last edited by hell7; 2015-02-08 at 09:42 AM.

  17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    Charun (2015-02-07), daveensannie (2015-02-07), erayser (2015-02-07), kristatos (2015-02-07), licris17 (2015-02-07), Mary48336 (2015-02-07), MrDLewis321 (2015-02-07), Penetrador (2015-02-07)

  18. #572
    Hell7 are u from Amsterdam ?

  19. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    Here you are, for iP5/ 5s only
    Credits to cocco, Ian and Dacal.

    Download: Arc SB-iP5s-V3

    Regards
    Ty bro

  20. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    you should know by know that not all the modders are interest to make their widgets for others iphones just because is hard when you have an ex i6 and you don't have i5 or i6+ to can see how is setup
    Yeah I no just wishful thinking as lot of mods shared either don't work with GB+ or with WW2. And I am tempted to uninstall GL+ and GB+ so I can enjoy them. I wish there was a way to have GB and GB+ at the same time lol. This theme is great bro very nice shades icons. I have themed about 7 icons myself but few icons I haven't got to I no I have lot so I am waiting for the final Release in Cydia then I will see from there as I have notice in beta that some of my apps are themed already so guessing that u have put same app themed from desire to this theme so you cover more than b4 with extra. When u have time could u do Playstation 4 icon images rather than looking like PS1 if u wood b so kind. It's kinda like Xbox shape icon. But black tho. Thank u so much. This is my setup right now-
    Clean and very simple setup. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423333664.919136.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423333678.203842.jpgi used your loading wallpaper and used it as a will and used my photo touch app to add the dock lol. Not turned out bad I think. And hell7 thank u for modding it for i5/5s. Looks really great and clock it perfect.

  21. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Yeah I no just wishful thinking as lot of mods shared either don't work with GB+ or with WW2. And I am tempted to uninstall GL+ and GB+ so I can enjoy them. I wish there was a way to have GB and GB+ at the same time lol. This theme is great bro very nice shades icons. I have themed about 7 icons myself but few icons I haven't got to I no I have lot so I am waiting for the final Release in Cydia then I will see from there as I have notice in beta that some of my apps are themed already so guessing that u have put same app themed from desire to this theme so you cover more than b4 with extra. When u have time could u do Playstation 4 icon images rather than looking like PS1 if u wood b so kind. It's kinda like Xbox shape icon. But black tho. Thank u so much. This is my setup right now-
    Clean and very simple setup. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423333664.919136.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423333678.203842.jpgi used your loading wallpaper and used it as a will and used my photo touch app to add the dock lol. Not turned out bad I think. And hell7 thank u for modding it for i5/5s. Looks really great and clock it perfect.
    bro i wont mod the icons on ppl taste if you like it good if not that is not my problem the playstation icon looks awesome not sure why or what are you want to be as playstation 4 is the playstation app not one and not 4 so to me is ok like it is also not sure were you see that they look same PS and xbox?.and i didn't add the icons from Desire into this one just a few extra and then ppl requests the problem is that i never add same apps on new themes i wait to see what ppl use because as you know i don't use them so why should i add them if ppl ask for them cool if not even cooler

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    ogkikz (2015-02-07)

  23. #576
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Me today...


  24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-08), cocco26 (2015-02-07), dadyajie (2015-02-08), erayser (2015-02-08), jm26200 (2015-02-08), kristatos (2015-02-07), Mary48336 (2015-02-07), Pibe77 (2015-02-08)

  25. #577
    the icon psd is on the first post for those who want to make their icons remember this psd is 250x250 size meaning that after you place the image there and save it as png you have to resize it to 120x120 or 180x180

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-08), jawonder (2015-02-07), kristatos (2015-02-07), Mary48336 (2015-02-07), Sital (2015-02-07)

  27. #578
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Me today...

    Love your SB, as usual Sital, you do great mods. Will this be shared? For I5s? Thx for your continued contributions here and other threads

  28. #579
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    can you make these for me i know its not the way to asked for the icons -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423342786.036217.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423342793.804619.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423342801.340133.jpg

  29. #580

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to keith424 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2015-02-07)

Page 29 of 211 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •