Page 193 of 211 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 4220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Arc - best ios design

Has anyone made an icon for pc financial mobile banking app?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=pc+fi...bt_Ymha0ShM%3A

Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Has anyone made an icon for pc financial mobile banking app?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=pc+fi...bt_Ymha0ShM%3A
    Nope will do one later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2015-09-03)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Ive been on Anemone for as long as you, JA.. And I do remember "hearing about" this feature. But no one had been able to figure out how it worked until the post here by Lattenknaller unlocked it for us (post#3810 of this thread). So now that we can actually "use it" it feels like a 'new feature'. CoolStar's instructions at github were "incomplete" on this matter.
    Do you follow Anemone on Twitter ?, if not do follow them, they sometimes give great instructions on there and you can contact them on Twitter if you have a problem or need help, they will always get back to you .

I got folders working as soon as it was implemented.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Do you follow Anemone on Twitter ?, if not do follow them, they sometimes give great instructions on there and you can contact them on Twitter if you have a problem or need help, they will always get back to you .

I got folders working as soon as it was implemented.
    I'm not much of a Twitter guy. King's beta team tried from the jump to get them working and they didn't work based on the instructions at github. Evidently CoolStar left out the part about needing the icon with NO name on it. That was the key we were missing. Not sure how you picked up on that important detail that wasn't given. But you're a very resourceful guy, JA!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2015-09-02)

Thanks

Invisible Folders is another tweak that does very little but you can hide the mini grid icons of a folder. Try it out!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2015-09-02)

ok guys question for those who use anemone how is better to submit the folders in an separate package or add them directly on Arc?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2015-09-02)

Thanks

I'm not much of a Twitter guy. King's beta team tried from the jump to get them working and they didn't work based on the instructions at github. Evidently CoolStar left out the part about needing the icon with NO name on it. That was the key we were missing. Not sure how you picked up on that important detail that wasn't given. But you're a very resourceful guy, JA!!
    Well in the beginning it was just one folder image for all folders then about a month ago it was updated to work with different folder names.

You are talking about one or two days after, what difference does it make ?. The problem was caught quickly . I've been using folders with Anemone for about two months now and as i said before when ever i can't get something working i contact them on twitter .

As far as i can remember the only thing i couldn't get working was the icon Overlay and shadow on the 6 plus and base on a conversation with Krima and Coolstsr on Twitter it was sorted out .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-09-03 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    ok guys question for those who use anemone how is better to submit the folders in an separate package or add them directly on Arc?
    Which ever way is easier for you bro. Thanks

Which ever way is easier for you bro. Thanks
    for me is ether way the problem is for those that don't even bother to read the change log at all i think i will add them as separate package so ppl know for what are and what tweak they need to hide the grid to

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2015-09-02)

Thanks

Default Arc - best ios design
    You are talking about one or two days after, what difference does it make ?. The problem was caught quickly . I've been using folders with Anemone for about two months now and as i said before when ever i can't get something working i contact them on twitter .

As far as i can remember the only thing i could get working was the icon Overlay and shadow on the 6 plus and base on a conversation with Krima and Coolstsr on Twitter it was sorted out .
    Well you are the MAN!, JA. Seriously. We really did try with instructions given and Krima has been with CoolStar on Twitter from the jump. So we missed it and you didn't. Cool!! Did you say anything here in this thread when you first learned? Please keep bringing all info here. Some of us refuse to chase CoolStar to other forums. We want our info here. That's why I created this thread. Like Saurik, CoolStar refuses for some cockamamie reason to be part of the largest theming forum on the Internet.

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2015-09-03), Mary48336 (2015-09-03), mike42 (2015-09-03)

Cocco
    I'm still using winterboard as can't seem to get along with anemone
    So what would I name the icon to place in custom classic folders for them them work
    Tia

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Cocco
    I'm still using winterboard as can't seem to get along with anemone
    So what would I name the icon to place in custom classic folders for them them work
    Tia
    the classicfolder tweak don't work like anemone i sen dan tweet to coolstar see if is willing to make it so those with winterboard can theme individual folders to the only way to theme for now the folders on winterboard is classcifolders meaning that your folders will look the same just like on ios5/6 but you need to install and apply Arc classicfolder and need to select on settings/classicfolders to use the classic not modern

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Byamax (2015-09-03), littlelisa63 (2015-09-03)

I've tried anemone...but what annoys me is the calendar is off placed and the clock looks faded
    But if they were a fix for them I'd use it

Well i only uodate Aragon and the calendar is fix on it but Arc and skyfall comes to also Aragon will be update again and all the folders for each will be on separate packages so ppl know for what they are

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Byamax (2015-09-03), littlelisa63 (2015-09-03)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    I've tried anemone...but what annoys me is the calendar is off placed and the clock looks faded
    But if they were a fix for them I'd use it
    For calendar and clock you have to use the plist they provide .

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2015-09-03), King_O_Hill (2015-09-03), littlelisa63 (2015-09-03)

In NewD's defense, we even had CoolStar himself helping us to get the folder icons to work and even he couldn't help us solve it, so we gave up.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    In NewD's defense, we even had CoolStar himself helping us to get the folder icons to work and even he couldn't help us solve it, so we gave up.
    Well what i'm saying is that was months ago .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-09-03 at 03:21 AM.

Thanks

Well what i'm saying is that was months ago .
    I don't think your timeline is quite right, JA. "Months ago"…?? That's not my memory of it. You DO remember a time when it wasn't working, right? and coolstar himself couldn't figure it out… Right? But you're saying that time. Was very short-lived and a while ago? I just want to make sure I understand what you're saying.

Thanks

I don't think your timeline is quite right, JA. "Months ago"…?? That's not my memory of it. You DO remember a time when it wasn't working, right? and coolstar himself couldn't figure it out… Right? But you're saying that time. Was very short-lived and a while ago? I just want to make sure I understand what you're saying.
    Ok Newd i'm not gonna prolong this conversation because this is the Arc theme thread and i know no one can defeat you with that .

Folders were support by Anemone at lease two months ago, if it's even a month and a half it's still months ago . Base on tweets i saved i could prove that .

I'm saying it's been a while and i know because i've been using and testing anemone as early as i could beta test it .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-09-03 at 04:52 AM.

Page 193 of 211 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast