Page 192 of 211 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 4220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Arc - best ios design

  1. #3821
    Quote Originally Posted by Lattenknaller View Post
    Stay in folder like classicfolder.

    Hide icons need hideme8 or simular
    Yes but hide icons on hideme8 means that the icons you chose to hide are hiden for ever and wont be seen anymore on the phone we need something to place the icons behind the folder BG and not on top of it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #3822
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    This is an exciting find! A real folder icons alternative again! And it's been there the whole time with anemone.

  3. #3823
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    This is an exciting find! A real folder icons alternative again! And it's been there the whole time with anemone.
    YES you don't need classicfolders the tweak with anemone

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-09-02)

  5. #3824
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    This is an exciting find! A real folder icons alternative again! And it's been there the whole time with anemone.
    Where were you when we were testing this for 2 days in GCF???

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-09-02)

  7. #3825
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Where were you when we were testing this for 2 days in GCF???
    Guess I didn't follow as closely as I usually do. But I was also just responding to the group here with excitement for all of us getting this ability back.. thanks to the efforts of many trying to get it to work. No intentional slight intended, King.. truly..

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-09-02)

  9. #3826
    @NewD can you post the link to the anemone thread...TIA

  10. #3827
    Ok guys thanks to Oldskoolsk8r for the tip of an tweak that hide the mini grid icons




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-09-03), Mary48336 (2015-09-02), mike42 (2015-09-02), ottozuts (2015-09-02)

  12. #3828
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    This is an exciting find! A real folder icons alternative again! And it's been there the whole time with anemone.
    Hey Newd i thought i told you this about a month ago that you can use Anemone for different folder names . I'm using Anemone for ages now, very surprise to see people are just hearing about it and that it does folders.

    It does Calendars and clocks very well too as long as you use the plist the provided.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-09-02 at 01:28 AM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-09-02), kristatos (2015-09-03)

  14. #3829
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Hey Newd i thought i told you this about a month ago that you can use Anemone for different folder names . I'm using Anemone for ages now, very surprise to see people are just hearing about it and that it does folders.

    It does Calendars and clocks very well too as long as you use the plist the provided.
    Well i start a few days ago trying it out so i steal learning what or how abemone works i didn't know that coolstar did add the folders into it as a different names but now i have the folders exactly how was with CustomFolderIcons tweak ether way i will add them on my next updates so those who use anemone can use them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-09-02), King_O_Hill (2015-09-02)

  16. #3830
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Well i start a few days ago trying it out so i steal learning what or how abemone works i didn't know that coolstar did add the folders into it as a different names but now i have the folders exactly how was with CustomFolderIcons tweak ether way i will add them on my next updates so those who use anemone can use them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah you can do almost anything with Anemone, just get on the Github page and all info is there . Some Themers are now making their theme Anemone compatible .

    So cocco is Arc updated for 8.4 ?

  17. #3831
    Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Yeah you can do almost anything with Anemone, just get on the Github page and all info is there . Some Themers are now making their theme Anemone compatible .

    So cocco is Arc updated for 8.4 ?
    Yes i update it a month ago check the change log soon comes anemone compatibility to i even submit classic folder to use with classicfolders tweak those who use winterboard


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cocco26; 2015-09-02 at 02:10 AM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-09-02), Mary48336 (2015-09-02)

  19. #3832
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    ClassicFolders for Arc coming soon




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whats the name of this widget and where can i find it ?. Thanks

  20. #3833
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Whats the name of this widget and where can i find it ?. Thanks
    On cydia and is for Aragon not sure how i name it but write Aragon on cydia and you will find it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-09-02)

  22. #3834
    I installed classic folders but when I open the folder on my sb nothing happens, also does magic badges work for iOS 8.4 or how if not how else can I use your different badges from arc

  23. #3835
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    I installed classic folders but when I open the folder on my sb nothing happens, also does magic badges work for iOS 8.4 or how if not how else can I use your different badges from arc
    post screenshot with the folders to see them and you need classicbadges tweak to use badges as i have no idea if magicbadges are working on 8.4

  24. #3836
    Im using magic badges 5s 8.4...

  25. #3837
    Quote Originally Posted by ottozuts View Post
    Im using magic badges 5s 8.4...
    5s have 32bits and could work but i am not sure with 64bits how will be


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. #3838
    iP5S have 64bit, iP5 is 32bit

  27. #3839
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Hey Newd i thought i told you this about a month ago that you can use Anemone for different folder names . I'm using Anemone for ages now, very surprise to see people are just hearing about it and that it does folders.

    It does Calendars and clocks very well too as long as you use the plist the provided.
    Ive been on Anemone for as long as you, JA.. And I do remember "hearing about" this feature. But no one had been able to figure out how it worked until the post here by Lattenknaller unlocked it for us (post#3810 of this thread). So now that we can actually "use it" it feels like a 'new feature'. CoolStar's instructions at github were "incomplete" on this matter.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-09-02 at 01:41 PM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-09-02)

  29. #3840
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Ive been on Anemone for as long as you, JA.. And I do remember "hearing about" this feature. But no one had been able to figure out how it worked until the post here by Lattenknaller unlocked it for us (post#3810 of this thread). So now that we can actually "use it" it feels like a 'new feature'. CoolStar's instructions at github were "incomplete" on this matter.
    True not to mention that Oldskoolsk8r find the tweak we need to hide the grid on the folders so they can look how we use foldericons or customfoldericons the only thing is that on classicfolders don't work as on anemone i tweet coolstar see if he will respond to add the future to add the folders like on anemone but for clasdicfolders and he can add on it the option to hide the grid to will see


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 192 of 211 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •