Page 183 of 211 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 4220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Arc - best ios design

  1. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by Glawrence33 View Post
    Yea, I'm sorry for that, got caught up in this 8.4 thing. Give me a few.
    Mmmm" your walls skills are on demand lol. Hope u ain't forgot about me lol.

  2. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Mmmm" your walls skills are on demand lol. Hope u ain't forgot about me lol.
    You will have a pm in 5

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-07-01)

  4. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by Glawrence33 View Post
    You will have a pm in 5
    Yep got pm and walls. Thank u so much.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    Glawrence33 (2015-07-01)

  6. #3644
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Hi Glawrence33,

    Thanks very much, roger that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Glawrence33 View Post
    Yea, I'm sorry for that, got caught up in this 8.4 thing. Give me a few.

    ok here you go.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/y01j8569d6...cwall.zip?dl=0

    the dock in my screenshot is from a paid theme called Tercio by Schnedi

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnylu For This Useful Post:

    Glawrence33 (2015-07-01)

  8. #3645
    guys i will set the compatibility for my themes that i update to 8.4 to so to fix the music icon you will have to go on library/themes/theme name/bundles/com.apple.Music and rename the icons from AppIcon with App Icon with space between the names thats all till i will make my next updates

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Doorboot (2015-07-01), K_y_r_a (2015-07-01), Mary48336 (2015-07-01), mossdef (2015-07-01), MrDLewis321 (2015-07-01), NewD (2015-07-01)

  10. #3646
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    guys i will set the compatibility for my themes that i update to 8.4 to so to fix the music icon you will have to go on library/themes/theme name/bundles/com.apple.Music and rename the icons from AppIcon with App Icon with space between the names thats all till i will make my next updates
    I am having trouble to jailbreak 8.4 something about beta which I have never done it that way be for.

  11. #3647
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I am having trouble to jailbreak 8.4 something about beta which I have never done it that way be for.
    Stuck at 20% now 6 mins and restarted twice on new iTunes. Wtf.
    Now doing iTunes update and try again if that don't work then downgrade iTunes and try once more. Hope to see u guys here back again. 🏾fingers crossed.

  12. #3648
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rameezkhaliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 229 Times in 78 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Stuck at 20% now 6 mins and restarted twice on new iTunes. Wtf.
    Now doing iTunes update and try again if that don't work then downgrade iTunes and try once more. Hope to see u guys here back again. 🏾fingers crossed.
    I also got same problem but i restart my iphone... Than fix my problem...

  13. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Stuck at 20% now 6 mins and restarted twice on new iTunes. Wtf.
    Now doing iTunes update and try again if that don't work then downgrade iTunes and try once more. Hope to see u guys here back again. ��fingers crossed.
    bro i mention to have the latest itunes that worked for me and the jb you have to wait as oN 20% will wait till your phone will reboot then go again takes at leat 2 min to jb it so till taig wont give you error you wait there

  14. #3650
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    ok guys those who want to go to 8.4 do it jb is stable works great and 8.4 on my i6+ runs like fire better then 8.3 and the battery is good to now when i try the same itunes i restore 8.3 it give me error then i update my itunes to the latest version and restoring and jb all goes well no error.now here are the tweaks that works from what i use:

    -winterboard
    -opennotifier(same as i told you on 8.3)
    -vex
    -zeppelin
    -springtomize3
    -ifile
    -dathbannerspro
    -tinybar
    -callbar
    -eclipse2
    -imageboard
    -iconomatic
    -onehandwizard
    -virtualhome8
    -bytafont2

    and this time customfoldericons crash my i6+ this are all that i installed so far
    Bro I don't see GB and GL or a way for show badge...are you tried them?


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

  15. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Bro I don't see GB and GL or a way for show badge...are you tried them?


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    in install SBHTML and works also i install classicbadges tweak to and works to

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2015-07-01)

  17. #3652
    Ha bro!! Need some help after update 8.4 I cannot download to I Ifile!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435747457.147331.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435747467.252057.jpg

  18. #3653
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Ha bro!! Need some help after update 8.4 I cannot download to I Ifile!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435747457.147331.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435747467.252057.jpg
    Just select the Open In and it should come up

  19. #3654
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    Just select the Open In and it should come up
    I do but doses show nothing at all!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435748773.438312.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435748784.922686.jpg

  20. #3655
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Sorry, I'm not that well versed to give you any more advise... By the way I am using Boxy 2 and here is how I have it set

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435749010.618231.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435749026.065968.jpg

  21. #3656
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    Sorry, I'm not that well versed to give you any more advise... By the way I am using Boxy 2 and here is how I have it set

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435749010.618231.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435749026.065968.jpg
    Thanks but I'm on 8.4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435749522.742032.jpg

  22. #3657
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Bummer, I haven't done the 8.4 yet

  23. #3658
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    Bummer, I haven't done the 8.4 yet
    It's super easy But I did the naughty way but you're not supposed to do.. I don't recommend to do it but I just updated to 8.4 and then re-jailbreak my iPhone 5S.

  24. #3659
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,148 Posts

    I won't do the upgrade until boxy or HSD are updated to work. I move my icons around way too much to not have one of those

  25. #3660
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,733
    Thanks
    8,351
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

    Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    I won't do the upgrade until boxy or HSD are updated to work. I move my icons around way too much to not have one of those
    Yeah, not having HSD for 8.3 or 8.4 is really killing the jailbreak for me. They're so central to my set up. The HSD dev has been completely silent about an upgrade time .. I can't use Boxy 2 cause it only allows straight rows. I need my "curved" look!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-07-05)

Page 183 of 211 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •