Page 180 of 211 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 4220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Arc - best ios design

  1. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by waynestu View Post
    What doesn't work for you?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's ok but I do miss HSD I cannot get my icon to set correctly!! 🏻-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435668349.991253.jpg

  2. #3582
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Am I the only one who is having issues with Arc opennotifier icons? The tweak is working but the arc opennotifier icons don't work.

  3. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Am I the only one who is having issues with Arc opennotifier icons? The tweak is working but the arc opennotifier icons don't work.
    Well have no idea i now will try them as i haven't had time to do so will let you know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #3584
    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Am I the only one who is having issues with Arc opennotifier icons? The tweak is working but the arc opennotifier icons don't work.
    well bro i just check and all goes well you sure you install the libstatusbar from the repo that tateu mention on his change log?

  5. #3585
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well bro i just check and all goes well you sure you install the libstatusbar from the repo that tateu mention on his change log?
    Yes. I am using the updated libstatusbar from EFrederickson. Icons still weren't showing in my status bar, but the default ones do.

  6. #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Yes. I am using the updated libstatusbar from EFrederickson. Icons still weren't showing in my status bar, but the default ones do.
    What icons?as i set them and so far what i try was mail,tapatalk and silent all 3 shows on my status bar


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #3587
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Yes. I am using the updated libstatusbar from EFrederickson. Icons still weren't showing in my status bar, but the default ones do.
    Hi, stupid question: are you set it in Winterboard?


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

  8. #3588
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    What icons?as i set them and so far what i try was mail,tapatalk and silent all 3 shows on my status bar


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm having same problem. Open notifier icons ain't showing either.

  9. #3589
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Ok weird . . . they just started working randomly.
    No idea why.

  10. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I'm having same problem. Open notifier icons ain't showing either.
    Have you install the correct libstatubar and opennotifier?then have you enable the package from winterboard?and last steep have you select the icons from opennotifier settings for each app and system ones to?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-06-30)

  12. #3591
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Have you install the correct libstatubar and opennotifier?then have you enable the package from winterboard?and last steep have you select the icons from opennotifier settings for each app and system ones to?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok here is the -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435678140.630622.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435678149.481051.jpg

  13. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Your welcome firs make sure if is 100% working before install it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry I didn't send the snoopy air plain but maybe one of your friends mite have it so when you time can add it to one of your bottom sb??

  14. #3593
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Sorry I didn't send the snoopy air plain but maybe one of your friends mite have it so when you time can add it to one of your bottom sb??
    I didn't see no one having that what you ask sorry bro also my internet sucks to


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #3594
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Ok here is the -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435678140.630622.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435678149.481051.jpg
    And have you set the icons from settings/opennotifier?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-06-30)

  17. #3595
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    And have you set the icons from settings/opennotifier?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435679294.823573.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435679309.139042.jpg
    I'm 90% sure I've set everything right. And have picked -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435679366.412053.jpg not sure y there not working.

  18. #3596
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Yes -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435679294.823573.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1435679309.139042.jpg
    I'm 90% sure I've set everything right. And have picked -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435679366.412053.jpg not sure y there not working.
    Let them as defaul don't force them on left why do you do everything up side down?have you ever wonder if that option work?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Let them as defaul don't force them on left why do you do everything up side down?have you ever wonder if that option work?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It use to work 7.1.2 and 8.1.2 on the left.

  20. #3598
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    It use to work 7.1.2 and 8.1.2 on the left.
    Yes could be my be on 8.3 there need more fix on opennotifier that tateu needs to be made but for now i set them default and all works


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-06-30)

  22. #3599
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Yes could be my be on 8.3 there need more fix on opennotifier that tateu needs to be made but for now i set them default and all works


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok set theme default. Let's see.

  23. #3600
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Me atm 8.3 i5s using Boxy 2

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1435684004.467138.jpg

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2015-06-30), kristatos (2015-07-01), Pibe77 (2015-06-30)

Page 180 of 211 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •