Page 164 of 211 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 4220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Arc - best ios design

  1. #3261
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rock45200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 87 Times in 44 Posts

    Vex Arc thank cocco

    -img_0756.jpg-img_0758.jpg
    Last edited by rock45200; 2015-04-14 at 12:10 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to rock45200 For This Useful Post:

    rameezkhaliq (2015-04-14)

  3. #3262
    Quote Originally Posted by rock45200 View Post
    Vex Arc thank cocco

    -img_0756.jpg-img_0758.jpg
    Awesome bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    rock45200 (2015-04-14)

  5. #3263
    iLexRestore icon for those who have installed this tweak

    120x120

    -icon-2x.png

    152x152

    -icon-2x144.png

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-04-14), T76 (2015-04-14)

  7. #3264
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    anyone know what is the best solution to restore the phone without losing the JB, i use Semi-Restore and iLex but i think its mess up my phone. it sometime repsring by itself without using any theme or any widget just stock.

  8. #3265
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    anyone know what is the best solution to restore the phone without losing the JB, i use Semi-Restore and iLex but i think its mess up my phone. it sometime repsring by itself without using any theme or any widget just stock.
    well bro those are the only 2 solutions that can restore an iphone without loosing the jb use ilexrestore first then after you activate your phone then connect it and use semi-restore to

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    T76 (2015-04-14)

  10. #3266
    Pibe77 empty you PM as i can't send you an answear to what you show me

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Pibe77 (2015-04-14)

  12. #3267
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Pibe77 empty you PM as i can't send you an answear to what you show me
    just done


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

  13. #3268
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well bro those are the only 2 solutions that can restore an iphone without loosing the jb use ilexrestore first then after you activate your phone then connect it and use semi-restore to
    Thanks cocco

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to T76 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2015-04-14)

  15. #3269
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    anyone know what is the best solution to restore the phone without losing the JB, i use Semi-Restore and iLex but i think its mess up my phone. it sometime repsring by itself without using any theme or any widget just stock.
    I used semi restore ios 8.12 iPhone 6 plus... No problems at all

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

    T76 (2015-04-15)

  17. #3270
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Icons worked perfect Cocco26,
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429055669.355071.jpg

  18. #3271
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    Icons worked perfect Cocco26,
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429055669.355071.jpg
    cool now when you have time send me that chase one to

  19. #3272
    Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by rameezkhaliq View Post
    could you plz share this widget for i6
    Last edited by dr.1mgh; 2015-04-15 at 07:02 PM.

  20. #3273
    well i wonder who want to see why i am so quiet this days?

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-04-15), rameezkhaliq (2015-04-15)

  22. #3274
    Professional kristatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    20,188
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well i wonder who want to see why i am so quiet this days?
    You're updating older themes and making new ones????....

    I mean....I hope

  23. #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    You're updating older themes and making new ones????....

    I mean....I hope
    yes i work on both i made for my SkyFall more then 300 apps for the i4,5,6 version and almost 300 apps for the i6+ and still adding just that now i am making icons for the new theme and so far i have done 103 exactly

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-04-16), dr.1mgh (2015-04-15), kristatos (2015-04-15), oldskoolsk8r (2015-04-15)

  25. #3276
    Professional kristatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    20,188
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    yes i work on both i made for my SkyFall more then 300 apps for the i4,5,6 version and almost 300 apps for the i6+ and still adding just that now i am making icons for the new theme and so far i have done 103 exactly
    Well count me in for beta if need be for the new theme...

  26. #3277
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well i wonder who want to see why i am so quiet this days?
    you may also think about some Arc iwidgets ..

  27. #3278
    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Well count me in for beta if need be for the new theme...
    You know i will i always do betas before releasing


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-04-15)

  29. #3279
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.1mgh View Post
    you may also think about some Arc iwidgets ..
    Will see bro i don't use iwidgets but my be i will do a few simple iwidgets


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    dr.1mgh (2015-04-15)

  31. #3280
    So guys you want a bit of tease of my new theme?that i still don't have an name yet lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-04-16), kristatos (2015-04-15), Pibe77 (2015-04-16), Poolman1 (2015-04-15)

Page 164 of 211 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •