Page 152 of 211 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 4220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Arc - best ios design

  1. #3021
    Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    Any chance of you sharing the CF PSD?
    i will post an link on the first post from the first page today with it so ppl can use it

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Korazu (2015-04-03), kristatos (2015-04-03), Palmin (2015-04-03)

  3. #3022
    My iPad Air 2 with the help of cocco (THX again).





    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruedi04 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2015-04-03), Mary48336 (2015-04-09), Palmin (2015-04-03)

  5. #3023
    Quote Originally Posted by ruedi04 View Post
    My iPad Air 2 with the help of cocco (THX again).





    awesome and was my pleasure

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    ruedi04 (2015-04-03)

  7. #3024
    … what i now miss is a good weather widget or weather sbhtml for my iPad Air 2.
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb

  8. #3025
    here and app from Mary48336 collection iBridgeV4:

    120x120

    -appicon60x60-2x.png

    180x180

    -appicon60x60-3x.png

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-04-03), kristatos (2015-04-03), Mary48336 (2015-04-09)

  10. #3026
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428076874.296250.jpg

    Today iPhone 5

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to adam4og19 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2015-04-03)

  12. #3027
    i will submit new updates for Arc even for ipad with what i add today and yesteday then tomorrow comes Desire updates

  13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-04-03), Korazu (2015-04-03), kristatos (2015-04-04), Mary48336 (2015-04-09), oldskoolsk8r (2015-04-03), Palmin (2015-04-03), Pibe77 (2015-04-03), ruedi04 (2015-04-03)

  14. #3028
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    This makes me happy.

    -image.jpg

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-04-04), cocco26 (2015-04-04), kristatos (2015-04-04), ruedi04 (2015-04-04)

  16. #3029
    Default Arc - best ios design
    With a touch of desire for the icons not yet themed.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428108047.799992.jpg
    Last edited by Ryaninfg; 2015-04-04 at 02:41 AM.

  17. #3030
    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    This makes me happy.

    -image.jpg
    What do you use to make that screenshot?

  18. #3031
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    What do you use to make that screenshot?
    Screen shot maker pro.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-04-04), Ryaninfg (2015-04-04)

  20. #3032
    Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    Any chance of you sharing the CF PSD?
    the folder psd is on the first page first post if you want to download it

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Korazu (2015-04-04), kristatos (2015-04-04), Palmin (2015-04-04), ruedi04 (2015-04-04)

  22. #3033
    iPhoneaholic Korazu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wherever my Harley takes me.
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    883
    Thanked 452 Times in 230 Posts

    Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    the folder psd is on the first page first post if you want to download it
    Thank you very much, I got it.

    Edit: cocco, what am I doing wrong? I downloaded missing font, changed word, saved as 120px, but it does not look like yours. Oh and don't mind the HSD as that's still a work in progress.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428154404.431921.jpg
    Last edited by Korazu; 2015-04-04 at 03:33 PM.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Korazu For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2015-04-04), kristatos (2015-04-04)

  24. #3034
    Looks great on my iPad 3 thx cocco!!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1428172274.799943.jpg

  25. #3035
    Quote Originally Posted by filewalker4 View Post
    Looks great on my iPad 3 thx cocco!!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1428172274.799943.jpg
    nice bro but in my opinion that stock overlay from iconomatic don't looks to good on the icons

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    filewalker4 (2015-04-04), Ryaninfg (2015-04-04)

  27. #3036
    Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    Thank you very much, I got it.

    Edit: cocco, what am I doing wrong? I downloaded missing font, changed word, saved as 120px, but it does not look like yours. Oh and don't mind the HSD as that's still a work in progress.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428154404.431921.jpg
    the psd is 250x250 after you make the folder with the name you want then save it as png 250x250 then open an new image on PS with the size 120x120 drag the folder you save into ps then drag it on that empti image 120x120 resize it there to fith well don't let space on borders and make sure to have transparent back when you open the 120x120 then after you fits the folder there you can save it and should work.i am not very good on explain all this i hope you understand what i am trying to tell you here

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-04-04)

  29. #3037
    Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    nice bro but in my opinion that stock overlay from iconomatic don't looks to good on the icons
    I know cocco im just tested it
    Is it possible to make Some sbhtml?

  30. #3038
    Quote Originally Posted by filewalker4 View Post
    I know cocco im just tested it
    Is it possible to make Some sbhtml?
    Well i have no idea never did widgets on ipads only for iphones


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #3039
    iPhoneaholic Korazu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wherever my Harley takes me.
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    883
    Thanked 452 Times in 230 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    the psd is 250x250 after you make the folder with the name you want then save it as png 250x250 then open an new image on PS with the size 120x120 drag the folder you save into ps then drag it on that empti image 120x120 resize it there to fith well don't let space on borders and make sure to have transparent back when you open the 120x120 then after you fits the folder there you can save it and should work.i am not very good on explain all this i hope you understand what i am trying to tell you here
    Yes I think I understand. However, I think the problem I am having is the font. They don't look the same, as mine is larger and thicker. Can you please tell me what font and size you're using? Thank you.

  32. #3040
    Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    Yes I think I understand. However, I think the problem I am having is the font. They don't look the same, as mine is larger and thicker. Can you please tell me what font and size you're using? Thank you.
    the font is Bell Gothic std and the size i use is 50px

Page 152 of 211 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •