Page 130 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 4220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Arc - best ios design

  1. #2581
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    on statusbar nope as there works as mask so can't be colored for that i made it different just because of those of that is exactly as the signal and wifi
    Appreciate it can't be coloured, is it possible in black/white?

  2. #2582
    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Appreciate it can't be coloured, is it possible in black/white?
    is hard to make them even on black/white not sure why you don't like those at least are different then the stock

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    misterjrw (2015-03-15)

  4. #2583
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    is hard to make them even on black/white not sure why you don't like those at least are different then the stock
    It's not that I don't like them, I just like to have uniformity and I'm currently using schnedi's v7 wifi and signal, and the circular progress loader would fit perfectly.

    My choice, I know.

  5. #2584
    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    It's not that I don't like them, I just like to have uniformity and I'm currently using schnedi's v7 wifi and signal, and the circular progress loader would fit perfectly.

    My choice, I know.
    yes i know but you should also know that i can't make my images fit with others themers work you always can ask Schnedi if he can do one to fit with his sigal and wifi

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    LWalsh (2015-03-17), misterjrw (2015-03-15), oldskoolsk8r (2015-03-16)

  7. #2585
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Hi Cocco

    Could you share your eclipse2 colour settings as shown in a post a few pages back?

    It was showing the settings page and looked really nice (2 shades of brown).

    Thanks again. Never had such a complete theme on my iPhone

  8. #2586
    Looking to get these apps themed
    Capital One
    Appadvice
    Ftp client pro
    Alarm clock extreme wake up pro
    Walgreens
    My weather concierge
    Appinfo
    Tempo
    Numerous
    Credit Karma
    Feedly
    Geico
    Dashlane
    Weatherunderground

    I will send you the info you need tomorrow
    Whatever you can do would be great


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #2587
    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Hi Cocco

    Could you share your eclipse2 colour settings as shown in a post a few pages back?

    It was showing the settings page and looked really nice (2 shades of brown).

    Thanks again. Never had such a complete theme on my iPhone
    sure i don't have brown on is just dark and blue

    here place this hex on the custom colors from eclipse

    NaviBar Color:#38393a
    Theme Color:#323333,434343
    Tint Color:#597698
    Text color:#c5c3c3

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    dr.1mgh (2015-03-16), misterjrw (2015-03-16), oldskoolsk8r (2015-03-16)

  11. #2588
    Quote Originally Posted by waynestu View Post
    Looking to get these apps themed
    Capital One
    Appadvice
    Ftp client pro
    Alarm clock extreme wake up pro
    Walgreens
    My weather concierge
    Appinfo
    Tempo
    Numerous
    Credit Karma
    Feedly
    Geico
    Dashlane
    Weatherunderground

    I will send you the info you need tomorrow
    Whatever you can do would be great


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sure but appinfo i made it why is not changing for you?

  12. #2589
    Here is my appinfo icon



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by waynestu View Post
    Here is my appinfo icon



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    well go to the first post on the first page and read there how to send me all their folders to me also read there as i am doing just 20 free for each person also the activator is on the theme just was posted back on page 91 or so how to theme it

  14. #2591
    Default Arc - best ios design
    Before I do the rest is this ok?
    Http://Waynesiphone.com/Walgreens.zip


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #2592
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well go to the first post on the first page and read there how to send me all their folders to me also read there as i am doing just 20 free for each person also the activator is on the theme just was posted back on page 91 or so how to theme it
    Lol- coccco26 best thing to do is post or share video of how to zip and send the files as think some ppl don't truly understand your well writen English and your English is good bro as I'm English and understand what u mean.

  16. #2593
    some games that i installed and themeungeonHunter5,ContractKillers3 and Ramboat

    120x120

    -appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png -icon-120.png

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-03-16), Palmin (2015-03-16)

  18. #2594
    Quote Originally Posted by waynestu View Post
    Before I do the rest is this ok?
    Http://Waynesiphone.com/Walgreens.zip


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes but instead of grabing you the icons just zip the entire folder and i take them from there much easy for you and for me as i can grab all the icons i need and don't miss nothing so zip the eantire folder no metter how many mb have and let the icons to me

  19. #2595
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Lol- coccco26 best thing to do is post or share video of how to zip and send the files as think some ppl don't truly understand your well writen English and your English is good bro as I'm English and understand what u mean.
    yes but i can't right now because i don't think display recorder works on 8.2 beta 2

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-03-16)

  21. #2596
    Default Arc - best ios design
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    yes but i can't right now because i don't think display recorder works on 8.2 beta 2
    Oh. Ok wait I will check it out on my i5S and do it for you and send it to you. For you to post. Is that ok.

    Ok I have find the very 1st video you showed me how to zip and send you the link to my Dropbox of the video.
    Last edited by MrDLewis321; 2015-03-16 at 02:18 PM.

  22. #2597
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Oh. Ok wait I will check it out on my i5S and do it for you and send it to you. For you to post. Is that ok.

    Ok I have find the very 1st video you showed me how to zip and send you the link to my Dropbox of the video.
    wait you need you upload it on youtube i think and then post the link here

  23. #2598
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    wait you need you upload it on youtube i think and then post the link here
    I'm not sure but I have sent u it the regional video u sent me how to zip the file.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2015-03-16)

  25. #2599
    more icons done

    120x120:

    -icon-60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png

    -appicon60x60-2x.png -icon-120.png

    180x180:

    -appicon60x60-3x.png -appicon60x60-3x.png -appicon60x60-3x.png

  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-03-18), Komatins (2015-03-16), oldskoolsk8r (2015-03-16), Palmin (2015-03-16), rock45200 (2015-03-16), ruedi04 (2015-03-16), tra van truong (2015-03-16)

  27. #2600
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    more icons done

    120x120:

    -icon-60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png

    -appicon60x60-2x.png -icon-120.png

    180x180:

    -appicon60x60-3x.png -appicon60x60-3x.png -appicon60x60-3x.png
    Hey can you do Display record please.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2015-03-16)

Page 130 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •