Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1218

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lion dOr ligth-Black-gold-IOS8.theme

  1. #1001
    pomogte pozhalysta

  2. #1002

  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to san3ar For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2015-02-22), dadyajie (2015-02-22), ELLSBLACK6 (2015-02-22), Glawrence33 (2015-02-25), hungtynhon (2015-08-13), Mary48336 (2015-02-23), sssaud19 (2015-02-23)

  4. #1003

  5. #1004
    Default Lion dOr ligth-Black-gold-IOS8.theme
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424618721.803446.jpg

    Modded to fit 5/5s

    Credit goes to the creators, all I did was convert it to fit 5/5s
    Last edited by ArChAiC69; 2015-02-22 at 04:25 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-02-23)

  7. #1005

  8. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424618721.803446.jpg

    Modded to fit 5/5s

    Credit goes to the creators, all I did was convert it to fit 5/5s
    What values did you change to convert it?

  9. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    What values did you change to convert it?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424619551.567834.jpg
    Changed the minimum and maximum scales in the wallpaper.html file

  10. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424619551.567834.jpg
    Changed the minimum and maximum scales in the wallpaper.html file
    I did the same, and it doesn't do anything... Are you using SBHTML, or GroovyBoard+ ?

  11. #1009
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424619551.567834.jpg
    Changed the minimum and maximum scales in the wallpaper.html file
    Any idea for ip6+? Tks

  12. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    I did the same, and it doesn't do anything... Are you using SBHTML, or GroovyBoard+ ?
    I'm using sbhtml. Not GB+

  13. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    Any idea for ip6+? Tks
    Are you using GB+?

  14. #1012
    Default Lion dOr ligth-Black-gold-IOS8.theme
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Are you using GB+?
    Sbhtml tks

  15. #1013
    Make your wallpaper.html file look like mine in the above screenshot

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2015-02-22)

  17. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    I did the same, and it doesn't do anything... Are you using SBHTML, or GroovyBoard+ ?
    If your on GB+, I have a screenshot of what you'll need to change for it to work. I don't take any credit for it, as it was someone else who posted it on another thread, so credit goes to the original poster

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    ELLSBLACK6 (2015-02-22)

  19. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Make your wallpaper.html file look like mine in the above screenshot
    Are you on ip6+ too?

  20. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    Are you on ip6+ too?
    No. I'm on 5s

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2015-02-22)

  22. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    If your on GB+, I have a screenshot of what you'll need to change for it to work. I don't take any credit for it, as it was someone else who posted it on another thread, so credit goes to the original poster
    Please post that, as I am on GB+, thanks!

  23. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    Please post that, as I am on GB+, thanks!
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424625595.329842.jpg

    Again, I take no credit for this. Credit goes to the original poster. This is to make GB+ themes to work with SBHTML, so you'll have to reverse the steps. It's pretty simple tho

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    ELLSBLACK6 (2015-02-22)

  25. #1019
    Default Lion dOr ligth-Black-gold-IOS8.theme
    Does anyone have FolderIcons for this theme?

    Edit: nevermind. I found some.
    Last edited by ArChAiC69; 2015-02-22 at 07:05 PM.

  26. #1020
    Default Lion dOr ligth-Black-gold-IOS8.theme
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Rocking this tonight. I6+ GL+Attachment 696843 and My Gb+ Attachment 696844 must Say black and red goes nice together. Thank you to everyone who was involved in this.
    Hi MrD can share this LS layer.png? Tks
    Last edited by dadyajie; 2015-02-23 at 06:22 PM.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dadyajie For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2015-02-23), MrDLewis321 (2015-02-24)

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •