Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1218

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lion dOr ligth-Black-gold-IOS8.theme

  1. #941
    Quote Originally Posted by hoang4341 View Post
    Hi bro, i can pm to you. I'm still waiting about SBHTML...
    Yes I recall sorry bro. Been busy.

  2. #942
    Quote Originally Posted by hoang4341 View Post
    Hi bro, i can pm to you. I'm still waiting about SBHTML...
    Your inbox is full bro.

  3. #943
    Default Lion dOr ligth-Black-gold-IOS8.theme
    Quote Originally Posted by hoang4341 View Post
    Hi bro, can u share this badge? Tks...
    i dont have link ,just make this badge and put in icono themeName:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1423918184.935367.jpg
Views: 1005
Size:  4.5 KB
    Last edited by coky989; 2015-02-14 at 01:50 PM.

  4. #944
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423917987.503981.jpgcan smoneone make this wall going to black and gold ??

  5. #945
    My setup right now. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423923562.449354.jpg and my games page which is to me most played none stop. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423923595.268608.jpgas u can see not all is themed which is most played games and I have finished 3 of them. Thank you Akaya for making great theme and still can't believe it's free.

  6. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Your inbox is full bro.
    it has been deleted. Tks bro

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to hoang4341 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-02-14)

  8. #947
    Quote Originally Posted by hoang4341 View Post
    it has been deleted. Tks bro
    Sent u a PM bro check and once downloaded please let me no. Thanks.

  9. #948

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to c4mex For This Useful Post:

    D&I_GRAPHICS (2015-02-15), Dany83 (2015-02-16), Glawrence33 (2015-02-16), Jazzman UK (2015-02-15), Mary48336 (2015-02-22), MrDLewis321 (2015-02-15), san3ar (2015-02-16), sssaud19 (2015-02-15)

  11. #949
    Good morning, afternoon and evening everyone. This is my setup for today and think it's very clean, unique running only i6+ GL+ and GB+ fully modded by my friend "Hell7" and couldn't of achieved this with out help of hell7 for bugging him for adjustments to it thank you Akaya for sharing such great walls and theme as with out them I could also get this look and also thank you Minhtiez for sharing Sbhtml which I use the weather style to this sweet setup. GL+ -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423996854.370453.jpg and now my GB+ -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423996871.556087.jpg and I am really liking this setup as I think very neat. And thank you Hell7, Minhtiez and Akaya.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2015-02-15), Dany83 (2015-02-16), Mary48336 (2015-02-22), Ranyi2012 (2015-02-15), tuguye11 (2015-02-16)

  13. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Good morning, afternoon and evening everyone. This is my setup for today and think it's very clean, unique running only i6+ GL+ and GB+ fully modded by my friend "Hell7" and couldn't of achieved this with out help of hell7 for bugging him for adjustments to it thank you Akaya for sharing such great walls and theme as with out them I could also get this look and also thank you Minhtiez for sharing Sbhtml which I use the weather style to this sweet setup. GL+ -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423996854.370453.jpg and now my GB+ -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423996871.556087.jpg and I am really liking this setup as I think very neat. And thank you Hell7, Minhtiez and Akaya.
    Do you have that ls on ip5? Can you share please...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ottozuts For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-02-15)

  15. #951
    Quote Originally Posted by ottozuts View Post
    Do you have that ls on ip5? Can you share please...
    Sorry friend I can share not a problem at all, but I can't resize it tho. But if you ask on here some will no how too or will resize it for you. But to anybody who wishes to use it here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6sneh12d7...SetUp.zip?dl=0
    Please be aware it's only i6+ using GL+ and
    GB+. All credit goes too my friend "Hell7" as he did all the work, modding to how I explained it and Akaya for sharing clock and walls. Thank you again Hell7 you done great job.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2015-02-15), dadyajie (2015-02-15), Jazzman UK (2015-02-15), ottozuts (2015-02-15), Ranyi2012 (2015-02-15)

  17. #952
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Good morning, afternoon and evening everyone. This is my setup for today and think it's very clean, unique running only i6+ GL+ and GB+ fully modded by my friend "Hell7" and couldn't of achieved this with out help of hell7 for bugging him for adjustments to it thank you Akaya for sharing such great walls and theme as with out them I could also get this look and also thank you Minhtiez for sharing Sbhtml which I use the weather style to this sweet setup. GL+ -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423996854.370453.jpg and now my GB+ -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423996871.556087.jpg and I am really liking this setup as I think very neat. And thank you Hell7, Minhtiez and Akaya.
    Since after u install GL+ and GB+ , do u have any springboard crash at all with widget? I do have crash few times everyday with regular GB and GL.

  18. #953
    Default Lion dOr ligth-Black-gold-IOS8.theme
    Quote Originally Posted by tuguye11 View Post
    Since after u install GL+ and GB+ , do u have any springboard crash at all with widget? I do have crash few times everyday with regular GB and GL.
    Nope! Not even with full animation running both Ls and Sb. GL+ and GB+ stops it, only thing I get is little battery drain and occasionally white SB that's it. But well worth it to me tho. Give it a try for you self. If u don't like it. Delete and re-install normal sbhtml as GB+ is- Sbhtml+ worth it on i6+ very beneficial.
    Ps, I like animation if u don't use lot animation then GB+ or GL+ not worth losing lot of your mods for if u wanna use animation etc then GL+ and GB+ worth the lose by far.
    Last edited by MrDLewis321; 2015-02-15 at 07:25 PM.

  19. #954
    How to have the theme for the iPhone 6+

  20. #955
    Hi everyone. Here is my GL+ had hell7 tweak it tiny bit. Uniaw7 clock style but that adds to it I think lot more class to it as now I'm fully 1 trillion billion happy. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424024851.093314.jpg light gold sec's counter which to me is fantastic. Thanks "Hell7" truly work of art.
    Akaya please can I again require few more icons as all most finish main important icons needed.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424024995.947495.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424025006.931774.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424025025.501698.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424025037.919354.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424025051.538118.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424025076.541483.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424025085.543252.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424025109.416019.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424025121.197234.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424025130.466158.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424025142.100318.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424025150.918064.jpg sorry again but I am almost done and wanna 110% have this theme fully theme 80% of my iDevice please Akaya. Would be very grateful. Thank you so much again for previous requests.

  21. #956
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone Legende View Post
    How to have the theme for the iPhone 6+
    Oh need PM Akaya and ask him, the sit down have tea or coffee ready for shock of workmanship and I detail of icons and little renaming of few icons depending on iDevice you are using.
    I5 and i6+ u have rename few icons. I6 hardly any apart from updates.

  22. #957
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Nope! Not even with full animation running both Ls and Sb. GL+ and GB+ stops it, only thing I get is little battery drain and occasionally white SB that's it. But well worth it to me tho. Give it a try for you self. If u don't like it. Delete and re-install normal sbhtml as GB+ is- Sbhtml+ worth it on i6+ very beneficial.
    Ps, I like animation if u don't use lot animation then GB+ or GL+ not worth losing lot of your mods for if u wanna use animation etc then GL+ and GB+ worth the lose by far.
    Thanks for quick reply buddy! I will try as u suggest. By the way beside this widget above as posted, anymore i could share for GB+ and GL+? Thanks a ton again buddy!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to tuguye11 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-02-15)

  24. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by tuguye11 View Post
    Thanks for quick reply buddy! I will try as u suggest. By the way beside this widget above as posted, anymore i could share for GB+ and GL+? Thanks a ton again buddy!
    Yes sure, ps, please check you inbox u have pm as don't wanna discuss about GL+ and GB+ on this thread as I feel rude as it's about Akaya theme. Sorry friend.

  25. #959
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Nope! Not even with full animation running both Ls and Sb. GL+ and GB+ stops it, only thing I get is little battery drain and occasionally white SB that's it. But well worth it to me tho. Give it a try for you self. If u don't like it. Delete and re-install normal sbhtml as GB+ is- Sbhtml+ worth it on i6+ very beneficial.
    Ps, I like animation if u don't use lot animation then GB+ or GL+ not worth losing lot of your mods for if u wanna use animation etc then GL+ and GB+ worth the lose by far.
    I like it but am having trouble installing for some reason. I don't know what GB+ or GL+ is, but I did copy/paste into root/Library/themes and selected and all it did is go back to plain Apple base theme. Apologize in advance, I'm really amateur at this.

  26. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by ejectionseatfixer View Post
    I like it but am having trouble installing for some reason. I don't know what GB+ or GL+ is, but I did copy/paste into root/Library/themes and selected and all it did is go back to plain Apple base theme. Apologize in advance, I'm really amateur at this.
    So am I don't worry. Jazzmanuk, Cocco26 Neil j, NewD Marty and hell7 and raven and boots lol all give me help and trust me I am surprise they'll don't need counselling lol. I am going PM.

Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •