Page 68 of 567 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 11322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Zoobhoy eight

  1. #1341
    ohbsermdvim using this might get used
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/SnsaAvQ.png border=0 alt= />

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-11), azaleea (2015-01-04), elilab (2015-01-06), sephiroth726 (2015-01-04), Sone_Vibrant (2015-01-05), ThatGuyChris (2015-01-04), Zooropalg (2015-01-04)

  3. #1342
    I've noticed idevicewalls is pumpin out walls and I'm sure ur all happy he is doing so... So please show some love for the guy he is extremely dedicated.

    U can donate here n buy the lad a beer

    [email protected]

  4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Paulebhoy For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-11), azaleea (2015-01-04), Boots (2015-01-05), Darka5sa5sin (2015-01-04), Darrenrooster (2015-01-04), Dexy88 (2015-01-05), dubailive (2015-01-04), elilab (2015-01-06), johncon68 (2015-01-04), ljimenez0185 (2015-01-05), Neoragex (2015-01-04), Nips_19 (2015-01-04), noname8317 (2015-01-04), pioneer88 (2015-01-13), Sugarbear (2015-01-07), TeddyDiesel (2015-01-06), ThatGuyChris (2015-01-04), YaBhoyB (2015-01-05), Zooropalg (2015-01-04)

  5. #1343
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulebhoy View Post
    I've noticed idevicewalls is pumpin out walls and I'm sure ur all happy he is doing so... So please show some love for the guy he is extremely dedicated.

    U can donate here n buy the lad a beer

    [email protected]
    Many thanks Paul

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatGuyChris For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2015-01-04), johncon68 (2015-01-04), Nips_19 (2015-01-04), YaBhoyB (2015-01-05)

  7. #1344
    Hi all! Long time lurker, first time poster here!

    Love alllll ZOOBHOY themes so far. Have 2 quick questions, hopefully someone can help!

    1) anyone notice like a "slight lag" when transitioning into a new application (stock or downloaded) - like there's a quick black screen before the application is loaded? I noticed it after I loaded the theme, unsure if its my phone or something i did wrong.

    2) my badge is still showing the stock one "bright red circle" - instead of the theme's badge, can someone help me out? or direct me to where i should be looking or tweaking?

    -image1.png-image2.png

    Apologies if i'm too beginner for everyone! I'm trying my best to keep up!

  8. #1345
    Hey johncon good to see you here. Always love your icons. Anyway you can cook up a trivia crack and words with friends icon for me please?

  9. #1346
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBigKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PR
    Posts
    573
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked 158 Times in 112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sone_Vibrant View Post
    Morning with Spidey

    Can u share?

  10. #1347
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Dude you totally need to make some more awesome DC and Marvel walls so we can make it work with this

    Attachment 690371
    Attachment 690372
    Attachment 690373
    Attachment 690374
    I love your iwidget in this can you share or point me in the right direction 👍 great setup

  11. #1348
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by moonpig View Post
    Hi all! Long time lurker, first time poster here!

    Love alllll ZOOBHOY themes so far. Have 2 quick questions, hopefully someone can help!

    1) anyone notice like a "slight lag" when transitioning into a new application (stock or downloaded) - like there's a quick black screen before the application is loaded? I noticed it after I loaded the theme, unsure if its my phone or something i did wrong.

    2) my badge is still showing the stock one "bright red circle" - instead of the theme's badge, can someone help me out? or direct me to where i should be looking or tweaking?

    -image1.png-image2.png

    Apologies if i'm too beginner for everyone! I'm trying my best to keep up!
    that first problem sounds kinda like a splashscreen or loadingwall...if u have a themed splashscreen from any of your winterboard themes check it and see if that black screen changes to anything else, just a guess.
    the second issue with the badges is easier. do u have classicbadges tweak from cydia? if not download that and you will be set. hope this helps man i know what its like to start a forum and needing advice

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2015-01-06), moonpig (2015-01-04)

  13. #1349
    If the slight lag is an issue then you could navigate to the zoobhoy theme folder and rename the fallback folder or delete it to stop the loading screen perhaps that will fix your issue?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatGuyChris For This Useful Post:

    moonpig (2015-01-04)

  15. #1350
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    I love your iwidget in this can you share or point me in the right direction 👍 great setup
    No




    Only kidding yes mate but you'll have to wait till about 11pm when I'm home with my Mac for Dropbox

  16. #1351
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    No




    Only kidding yes mate but you'll have to wait till about 11pm when I'm home with my Mac for Dropbox
    Lmao 😝😝 take your time I'm gonna mess with photoshop and opacity layers!

  17. #1352
    Btw i haven't seen it mentioned before but the UI sounds are awesome id keep them as standard regardless of what theme is running 👍

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-01-05), YaBhoyB (2015-01-05)

  19. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyChris View Post
    Looks good, sure thing just tell me what you want and I'll put something together check my Twitter too @iDeviceWall
    Added to Twitter and thanks I'll have a think not very creative so will have to think about it.

    Think something that goes nearly half way down would be good like it is but to about halfway point so icons can be placed better.

    Anyone know how to use homescreen designer with no dock and get it lower because hsd thinks the docks still there.

  20. #1354
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyChris View Post
    If the slight lag is an issue then you could navigate to the zoobhoy theme folder and rename the fallback folder or delete it to stop the loading screen perhaps that will fix your issue?
    hi.. talking about fallback or loading screen, it's not working on my end..

  21. #1355
    classicbadges worked!! *fist pump fist pump!*

    hmmm this theme is the only theme i have installed at the moment, i did a full restore when i first noticed the black screen, and when i reloaded the theme again, the black screen came back. i'm unsure what i can do, it looks weird, like its not fluid - the transitioning you know?

    thank you so much for your help!!!

  22. #1356
    Hi there! i tried deleting the entire folder, and i still see the black screen... maybe i broke it???

    thanks for helping though! everyone is soon helpful! *hugs!*

  23. #1357
    -skaermbillede-2015-01-04-kl.-21.14.53.png

    Cant seem to find this netflix icon.... anyone ?

  24. #1358


    anyone can share an layout for ip5S?

  25. #1359
    Quote Originally Posted by finssao View Post
    is it possible you to have a valid link to its icons ?? please thank you
    Link is working fine!
    Follow me: @Nips19

  26. #1360
    Quote Originally Posted by picoro View Post


    anyone can share an layout for ip5S?
    hey man, Im using iphone 5, if you're looking for HSD layout, this might help.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ylcsdkph344vith/zhalf1.plist

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vjevardone For This Useful Post:

    Neoragex (2015-01-04), picoro (2015-01-04), Sone_Vibrant (2015-01-05)

Page 68 of 567 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •