Page 563 of 567 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565 ... LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,260 of 11322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Zoobhoy eight

Default Zoobhoy eight
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    My first zoobhoy8 setup. Credit to the creators of the iwidgets used

Attachment 711539

Huge thanks to the creators of this theme, and to Boots for all the help and tips she provided
    That is really impressive!! Do those icons come with the theme, I'm thinking of buying it. Also how did you get your Today Summary like that? Oh and where did you get the Signal, WiFi and battery things from? Are you using Protean for your status bar setup?

Sorry for all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakk89 View Post
    That is really impressive!! Do those icons come with the theme, I'm thinking of buying it. Also how did you get your Today Summary like that? Oh and where did you get the Signal, WiFi and battery things from? Are you using Protean for your status bar setup?

What is that control center theme, care to share
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Follow me on Twitter ( dns__ )

archbox

Default Zoobhoy eight

The status bar arrangement was done using Moveable, and I also use Alkaline for the battery. The Theme is available on cydia, just search Statusbar CS (wifi and signal) and Statusbar CS Battery. I use vex with my own personal theme to theme the nc and cc, and the cc icons were shared by Pois0nDF over on the Share Your Lockscreen/homescreen Thread. And yea, the icons on my sb do come with Zoobhoy 8, it's the Zoopremacy set, the iconomatic, however, was made by me with tips from Boots. Also, I use Roundification for the rounded nc/cc corners. The widgets in my nc are the following:

Nstats
    Traffic Monitor
    Last edited by ArChAiC69; 2015-08-25 at 04:47 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

Zakk89 (2015-08-25)

The status bar arrangement was done using Moveable, and I also use Alkaline for the battery. The Theme is available on cydia, just search Statusbar CS (wifi and signal) and Statusbar CS Battery. I use vex with my own personal theme to theme the nc and cc, and the cc icons were shared by Pois0nDF over on the Share Your Lockscreen/homescreen Thread. And yea, the icons on my sb do come with Zoobhoy 8, it's the Zoopremacy set, the iconomatic, however, was made by me with tips from Boots. Also, I use Roundification for the rounded nc/cc corners. The widgets in my nc are the following:

Nstats
    Traffic Monitor
    Thanks for the reply. I've found the Statusbar CS and Battery CS, however I'm only getting the signal and power showing but I still get the '3G' instead of the little LTE bar you have on your screenshot. I couldn't find the Traffic Monitor in Cydia, do I need a specific repo to find it?

Thanks again for answering all of my questions.

I'm not sure how, but I've managed to mess up the calendar icon. Any ideas on how to fix it.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1440520153.519875.jpg

TIA

Default Zoobhoy eight
    Thanks for the reply. I've found the Statusbar CS and Battery CS, however I'm only getting the signal and power showing but I still get the '3G' instead of the little LTE bar you have on your screenshot. I couldn't find the Traffic Monitor in Cydia, do I need a specific repo to find it?

Thanks again for answering all of my questions.
    Traffic Monitor and Nstats are from the AppStore

As far as the 3G goes, you're most likely not connected to the 4G/LTE network at the moment. That usually happens when the carriers are doing something such as updating towers or something. Mine does it sometimes too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

Zakk89 (2015-08-25)

Default Zoobhoy eight
    Traffic Monitor and Nstats are from the AppStore

As far as the 3G goes, you're most likely not connected to the 4G/LTE network at the moment. That usually happens when the carriers are doing something such as updating towers or something. Mine does it sometimes too
    Oh cool, didn't think to look in the App Store, thanks for that.
    Last edited by Zakk89; 2015-08-26 at 10:24 AM.

quick question guys what app can i use to have a good layout for my icons tried boxy2 and anchor i dont like it i have a sbhtml by hitechrn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CodedOrphan View Post
    quick question guys what app can i use to have a good layout for my icons tried boxy2 and anchor i dont like it i have a sbhtml by hitechrn

those two tweaks and iconoclasm are your only options for ios 8

Default Zoobhoy eight
    Delete

prosper always to the rescue thanks boss man

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CodedOrphan For This Useful Post:

prosper406 (2015-08-29)

Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

prosper always to the rescue thanks boss man

my pleasure brotha

Now to find. good sbhtml lmao

Anchor and springtomize do it for me

I know this is the ZB8 thread but does anyone have this SBHTML kicking around from the Original Zoobhoy they could share with me I want to try to mod it to fit the iPhone 6. If you can help PM me I appreciate it.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1440998696.455718.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    I know this is the ZB8 thread but does anyone have this SBHTML kicking around from the Original Zoobhoy they could share with me I want to try to mod it to fit the iPhone 6. If you can help PM me I appreciate it.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1440998696.455718.jpg
    It comes w/ the first zoobhoy it's called zoobhoy frame I believe

If you purchased ZB8 you can install Zoobhoy 1

Quote Originally Posted by mirah99 View Post
    It comes w/ the first zoobhoy it's called zoobhoy frame I believe
    I have both Zoobhoy & Zb8 installed I don't see this Sbhtml

Maybe an iwidget?

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Maybe an iwidget?
    No is there still a Zoonhoy repo? I remember seeing before that the SBHTML were in a separate package.

Page 563 of 567 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565 ... LastLast