Page 430 of 567 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,600 of 11322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Zoobhoy eight

  1. #8581
    Okay.. theres alot of requests atm.. from now on i will only make an icon of a app that has been requested from 3-5ppl. Will use way too much time if theres android users and ios users with different apps etc wich i dont use.. All the icons i've made until now, im not using.. i don't got any of those apps myself, so plz keep that in mind. /Peace

    CoC Alt3

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7v7kos72j...t%203.png?dl=0

    Some kind of world map icon

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mq3sq7q94a...world.png?dl=0

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ballaboo For This Useful Post:

    jozef (2015-02-20), LuisLogan (2015-02-20), mejemaka (2015-02-20), s22lane (2015-02-20), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-21)

  3. #8582

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FloP For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2015-02-20), fresh46 (2015-02-20), noname8317 (2015-02-22)

  5. #8583
    Quote Originally Posted by FloP View Post
    Thanks! Do you save them to your camera roll or somewhere else?

  6. #8584
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424439816.435268.jpghi need some help in naming the icons. I gotten the info from appinfo but even applying all the naming, I still couldn't get all icon to apply properly. It's the same with many others. I only manage to get Starbucks icon to work so far.

  7. #8585
    Quote Originally Posted by beankurt View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424439816.435268.jpghi need some help in naming the icons. I gotten the info from appinfo but even applying all the naming, I still couldn't get all icon to apply properly. It's the same with many others. I only manage to get Starbucks icon to work so far.
    make them like this.. "[email protected]", [email protected], [email protected]" see if it help, if not, try without the "@2x"

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ballaboo For This Useful Post:

    beankurt (2015-02-20)

  9. #8586
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballaboo View Post
    make them like this.. "[email protected]", [email protected], [email protected]" see if it help, if not, try without the "@2x"
    It works! Thanks!

  10. #8587
    SBBadgeBG for those who use "3D" effect iconOmatic like me :P


    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fda671pev...%402x.png?dl=0

  11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ballaboo For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-20), boostnsubaru (2015-02-20), co.ag.2005 (2015-02-20), FloP (2015-02-20), junior11 (2015-02-21), mejemaka (2015-02-20), s22lane (2015-02-20), SelfX (2015-02-20), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-21), Zoer (2015-02-21)

  12. #8588
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballaboo View Post
    Okay.. theres alot of requests atm.. from now on i will only make an icon of a app that has been requested from 3-5ppl. Will use way too much time if theres android users and ios users with different apps etc wich i dont use.. All the icons i've made until now, im not using.. i don't got any of those apps myself, so plz keep that in mind. /Peace

    CoC Alt3

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7v7kos72j...t%203.png?dl=0

    Some kind of world map icon

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mq3sq7q94a...world.png?dl=0
    Number one m8 .. This coc alt is amazing

  13. #8589
    Can i request one for brave frontier?

  14. #8590
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballaboo View Post
    Okay.. theres alot of requests atm.. from now on i will only make an icon of a app that has been requested from 3-5ppl. Will use way too much time if theres android users and ios users with different apps etc wich i dont use.. All the icons i've made until now, im not using.. i don't got any of those apps myself, so plz keep that in mind. /Peace

    CoC Alt3

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7v7kos72j...t%203.png?dl=0

    Some kind of world map icon

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mq3sq7q94a...world.png?dl=0
    Thanks been looking for an alternate coc icon

  15. #8591
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayziezay View Post
    Thanks been looking for an alternate coc icon
    i got 3 :P

    Face
    Face with neck
    This shield

  16. #8592
    What's Jailbreak? roarguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tokyo Japan
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballaboo View Post
    Okay.. theres alot of requests atm.. from now on i will only make an icon of a app that has been requested from 3-5ppl. Will use way too much time if theres android users and ios users with different apps etc wich i dont use.. All the icons i've made until now, im not using.. i don't got any of those apps myself, so plz keep that in mind. /Peace

    CoC Alt3

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7v7kos72j...t%203.png?dl=0

    Some kind of world map icon

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mq3sq7q94a...world.png?dl=0
    Thank you for awesome icon!!

  17. #8593
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by beankurt View Post
    Can share the wall?
    Yes Credit To sclntrk
    Posted on Afresco fourm post #3897
    Couple more there as well

  18. #8594
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballaboo View Post
    i got 3 :P

    Face
    Face with neck
    This shield
    Hay the did a great job of the 3 icon could you do this with the logo or something ? Top icon is better
    There's a lot of us with this nationwide bank
    Thanks in advance
    Tony

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424445721.023350.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424445733.961081.jpg

  19. #8595
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Hay the did a great job of the 3 icon could you do this with the logo or something ? Top icon is better
    There's a lot of us with this nationwide bank
    Thanks in advance
    Tony

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424445721.023350.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424445733.961081.jpg
    Since it was only 1 icon.. why not:P

    Wierd bank thing

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/moiug6s2yj...wierd.png?dl=0

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ballaboo For This Useful Post:

    fluffybunnyabc (2015-02-20), s22lane (2015-02-20)

  21. #8596
    Thinking Upgrading to 8.1.3 for a clean, stable, and smooth 5s

  22. #8597
    Does anyone have the undefeated lock glyph or does that come with a certain theme?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #8598
    Quote Originally Posted by mirah99 View Post
    @surlygrl1969 how did you blur the status bar?
    Hey babe, did you figure this one out? It's BlurryBar in Cydia.

  24. #8599
    Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    Thinking Upgrading to 8.1.3 for a clean, stable, and smooth 5s
    Don't do it dude! Just wait till there is a jailbreak available 15 minutes after you restore your gonna want to run back here as fast as you can lol

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-02-20), prosper406 (2015-02-20)

  26. #8600
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks
    2,135
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

    Default Zoobhoy eight
    Me today - keep the positive vibe going you guys and gals


  27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-02-20), Dexy88 (2015-02-20), FloP (2015-02-20), Jkauf55 (2015-02-20), Sone_Vibrant (2015-02-20), waynestu (2015-02-20), yungskeeme (2015-02-20)

Page 430 of 567 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •