Page 418 of 567 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468518 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 11322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Zoobhoy eight

  1. #8341
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    s22lane (2015-02-20), zplit (2015-02-21)

  3. #8342
    Quote Originally Posted by BCassard View Post
    Maybe a total newbie question but how do you link the Dropbox image to the forum using the app?
    Go into Dropbox app , swipe file to right, select upload icon( square with arrow pointing up) then select copy/ link. Once link is generated go into MMI and paste link into message
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    BCassard (2015-02-19)

  5. #8343
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeG7265 View Post
    Thanks so much for the Kik icon. I use this as one of my most used apps.

    If it's possible and someone could do a BeWeather icon i believe I would be all set.

    Or as Ballaboo asked, point me to the right way to find the files and I might be able to do this myself.
    What does the icon look like? Can you add the correct names? I don't use the app and will not pay for it just to get the correct names.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    MikeG7265 (2015-02-19)

  7. #8344

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ballaboo For This Useful Post:

    chanl (2015-02-19), MikeG7265 (2015-02-19), noname8317 (2015-02-22), peteranteater2012 (2015-02-19), s22lane (2015-02-20), the_faz2000 (2015-02-19)

  9. #8345

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BCassard For This Useful Post:

    junior11 (2015-02-21), map1978 (2015-02-19), noname8317 (2015-02-22), peteranteater2012 (2015-02-19), s22lane (2015-02-20), the_faz2000 (2015-02-19)

  11. #8346
    Can anyone create one for Slacker Radio please?
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3eww7dyu2...fYLSfSKMa?dl=0


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #8347
    SlackerRadio icon

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4qwiw7ur9...Radio.png?dl=0

    Alternative!

    SlackerRadio Alt icon

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/uctr2dam7q...adio2.png?dl=0
    Last edited by Ballaboo; 2015-02-19 at 01:39 AM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ballaboo For This Useful Post:

    KicksRocks (2015-02-19), s22lane (2015-02-20)

  14. #8348
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballaboo View Post
    Sweet! Thank you!

  15. #8349
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    What does the icon look like? Can you add the correct names? I don't use the app and will not pay for it just to get the correct names.
    The guy below you made one but thanks anyway. For the future, where do I find the correct names? This is something I'd like to know. Thanks

  16. #8350
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballaboo View Post
    SlackerRadio icon

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4qwiw7ur9...Radio.png?dl=0

    Alternative!

    SlackerRadio Alt icon

    Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/uctr2dam7q...adio2.png?dl=0
    Wow. Nice job!

  17. #8351
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeG7265 View Post
    The guy below you made one but thanks anyway. For the future, where do I find the correct names? This is something I'd like to know. Thanks
    I use icon tool from cydia. Or you can go into the app file in Ifile/filza look for the the icon names in there
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    MikeG7265 (2015-02-19)

  19. #8352
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    I use icon tool from cydia. Or you can go into the app file in Ifile/filza look for the the icon names in there
    i thought there was a site that had all the "urls" for the folders:P but that was when i had a iphone 4 when it first came out xD..

    any other way to find it? i tried using the one Cydia showed me for AppCake.. and i got loads of icons in there, so its the folder name wich is wrong:P

  20. #8353
    Quote Originally Posted by DosyBoy View Post


    Hey DosBoy what SBHTML or widget is this? Thx very much?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    techRn (2015-02-19)

  22. #8354
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballaboo View Post
    i thought there was a site that had all the "urls" for the folders:P but that was when i had a iphone 4 when it first came out xD..

    any other way to find it? i tried using the one Cydia showed me for AppCake.. and i got loads of icons in there, so its the folder name wich is wrong:P
    You need to go into the info p.list or if you have app info installed that might work. But not sure if app info had been updated. Icon tool is by far my favorite. If you no what your looking for its all there.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  23. #8355
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    You need to go into the info p.list or if you have app info installed that might work. But not sure if app info had been updated. Icon tool is by far my favorite. If you no what your looking for its all there.
    thanks man, well i can't buy icon tool atm-.- so trying everything else xD

  24. #8356
    Pandora, weatherbug and chrome would make my life complete

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to boostnsubaru For This Useful Post:

    waynestu (2015-02-19)

  26. #8357
    Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    2,197
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 826 Times in 526 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I keep reading about the update, but how do I get it? Was it supposed to be emailed to me or just use the link for the first email or...? Sorry, the answer is probably somewhere a few pages back.
    Any answer?

    ......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

  27. #8358
    Default Zoobhoy eight
    Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    Any answer?
    Login in to your copy.com account and download it!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to LuisLogan For This Useful Post:

    SpiderManAPV (2015-02-19)

  29. #8359
    Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    2,197
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 826 Times in 526 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LuisLogan View Post
    Login in to your copy.com account and download it!
    Thanks!

    ......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

  30. #8360
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424310139.285505.jpg

    Can u help me please, icon zoopremacy not work

Page 418 of 567 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468518 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •