Page 339 of 567 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 11322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Zoobhoy eight

  1. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post


    LS is from Afresco thread page 168, link is there.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thank you sir.

  2. #6762
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423578629.594002.jpg. Please can you me that wallpaper senden

  3. #6763
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423578722.226023.jpg. End that pleAse <<<<< zombie

  4. #6764
    Does anyone know why I get a blank black screen when I open any app? I wouldnt mind but It takes quite a while inbetween and It's since I installed Stuff from this theme ect I don't want to change it!

    To be more specific, when I open any app, I get a black screen before it opens! Can I disable this somehow and go back to it opening to the app straight away?

  5. #6765
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lacsap65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 475 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nl--stevie-nl View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423578629.594002.jpg. Please can you me that wallpaper senden
    Posted 1 page back. ( complete set up )

  6. #6766
    Yes man the complete wallpapers set up i like it boss

  7. #6767
    Stevie.... I understand you are desperate for these wallpapers but there really is no need to post every couple of minutes asking, in sure if someone happens to find that wall they will share, it's not hard to look perhaps have a look yourself also? Lacsap posted his setup a few pages back including walls so that's a good place to look

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThatGuyChris For This Useful Post:

    Courtney Macfarlane (2015-02-10), Deyno1903 (2015-02-10), fluffybunnyabc (2015-02-10), fresh46 (2015-02-10), GoodJuJu (2015-02-10), P0R7ER (2015-02-10)

  9. #6768
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyChris View Post
    Stevie.... I understand you are desperate for these wallpapers but there really is no need to post every couple of minutes asking, in sure if someone happens to find that wall they will share, it's not hard to look perhaps have a look yourself also? Lacsap posted his setup a few pages back including walls so that's a good place to look
    Point him to your website, that should keep him occupied for a bit lol

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SelfX For This Useful Post:

    Beast83 (2015-02-10), fluffybunnyabc (2015-02-10), ThatGuyChris (2015-02-10)

  11. #6769

  12. #6770
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney Macfarlane View Post
    Does anyone know why I get a blank black screen when I open any app? I wouldnt mind but It takes quite a while inbetween and It's since I installed Stuff from this theme ect I don't want to change it!

    To be more specific, when I open any app, I get a black screen before it opens! Can I disable this somehow and go back to it opening to the app straight away?

    agh i think this was a cause by a tweak little brother or upscale.. are you using any of these?

  13. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    agh i think this was a cause by a tweak little brother or upscale.. are you using any of these?
    I'm not no! So it could be a tweak that I had before I installed ZooBhoy? Because I haven't installed any tweaks since! I'll uninstall all the ones that I don't use and then uninstall the ones I do use one by one until it Hopefully solves the problem?

  14. #6772
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lacsap65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 475 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nl--stevie-nl View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423578629.594002.jpg. Please can you me that wallpaper senden
    Both walls...

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423583658.141725.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423583676.759824.jpg

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lacsap65 For This Useful Post:

    nl--stevie-nl (2015-02-10), ThatGuyChris (2015-02-10)

  16. #6773
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks
    2,135
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nl--stevie-nl View Post
    Whare is someone???
    I am someone and I am right here

  17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    Beast83 (2015-02-10), Darka5sa5sin (2015-02-10), fluffybunnyabc (2015-02-10), Jkauf55 (2015-02-10), MikeG7265 (2015-02-10), nl--stevie-nl (2015-02-10), YaBhoyB (2015-02-11)

  18. #6774
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post


    Me right now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wow.. can share the new batman and setting icon? is that icono included in beta2?

  19. #6775
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulebhoy View Post
    Update...
    best 3 bucks i spent this year!

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iloveemma For This Useful Post:

    Beast83 (2015-02-10), MikeG7265 (2015-02-10), ThatGuyChris (2015-02-10)

  21. #6776
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Default Zoobhoy eight
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveemma View Post
    wow.. can share the new batman and setting icon? is that icono included in beta2?
    Batman is an alt in Tweetbot folder. Here is the settings icon, you will need to rename it and add to folder in theme.



    Icono is from Mus7


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BlueSprings; 2015-02-10 at 05:06 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueSprings For This Useful Post:

    iloveemma (2015-02-10)

  23. #6777
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    Are you allowed to share the PSD, overlay and shadows?
    Sorry, I'm in my work and don't have the PSD file with me now. But that psd file is part of free themes Elite 7 for MIUI (and Elite Rainbow for MIUI, both ported by Mr. Burns). You can download .mtz file, open with 7zip extractor and will see the PSD file is in internal folder:

    http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=att...Mjl8MjA4OTQ%3D

    see more at ELI7E Icons + ELI7E Rainbow - Theme - Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

    You can use the PSD icon mask for Android Users, packed with Zoobhoy8 theme too. I think that result will be beter.
    Last edited by Ukkonen; 2015-02-10 at 05:04 PM. Reason: my bad English

  24. #6778
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    How do i get this?

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to iloveemma For This Useful Post:

    Anonomys (2015-02-10)

  26. #6779
    Default Zoobhoy eight
    Wauw wauw so happy bro or that wallpapers .thnx lasap65

  27. #6780
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post
    Batman is an alt in Tweetbot folder. Here is the settings icon, you will need to rename it and add bro theme.



    Icono is from Mus7


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    thanks! Didn't see the batman exactly like yours in the tweetbot folder! Only see the one with the black batman logo.. Maybe i download again and take a look!

Page 339 of 567 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •