Page 334 of 567 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,680 of 11322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Zoobhoy eight

  1. #6661
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dunn816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 490 Posts

    Me today-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423524021.721275.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423524029.473594.jpg

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dunn816 For This Useful Post:

    Ukkonen (2015-02-10)

  3. #6662
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7220978

    Can you please share this LS? I like the setup! Great job!

  4. #6663
    Livin the iPhone Life Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    4,318
    Thanked 864 Times in 484 Posts

    Default Zoobhoy eight
    Im not trying to kiss anybody's *** or cul but I have to say this A lot of people here don't seemed to understand that the modders and themers on this forum here are not obligated to anything and if they do decide to share their work is on them these people have life jobs and families and most of times when u request something they are in a different time zone so they can get to u right away I understand how some feel because u figured like u donated ur money u r owe everything or anything posted but is nothing even close to that some of the people that post their work are people that are sharing their work because they love what they do and like seeing what other people can come up with their creations and themers work very hard to come up with a theme takes days months and lots of hours if we were to pay for their work believe me it will not cost u 4 it will cost u hundreds and also when u see certain shots of a ls and sbhtml that a few people may have those are coming from the people that are working on future releases for the theme they are just giving us a taste of what's coming but please people let's enjoy and be grateful for what we get here and keep it nice a family like it was a fun thread to come to show of ur sh*t may be ask for a simple suggestion or help but let keep it drama free we grown ups here and have fun I appreciate everyone of you guys modders themers for all u do keep up the good works and let's keep this going
    Last edited by Chula; 2015-02-10 at 12:48 AM.

  5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chula For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-10), BlueSprings (2015-02-10), Darka5sa5sin (2015-02-10), lacsap65 (2015-02-10), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-10), map1978 (2015-02-10), Papichulo74 (2015-02-10), ThatGuyChris (2015-02-10), YaBhoyB (2015-02-10), zplit (2015-02-10)

  6. #6664

  7. #6665
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Im not trying to kiss anybody's *** or cul but I have to say this A lot of people here don't seemed to understand that the modders and themers on this forum here are not obligated to anything and if they do decide to share their work is on them these people have life jobs and families and most of times when u request something they are in a different time zone so they can get to u right away I understand how some feel because u figured like u donated ur money u r owe everything or anything posted but is nothing even close to that some of the people that post their work are people that are sharing their work because they love what they do and like seeing what other people can come up with their creations and themers work very hard to come up with a theme takes days months and lots of hours if we were to pay for their work believe me it will not cost u 4 it will cost u hundreds and also when u see certain shots of a ls and sbhtml that a few people may have those are coming from the people that are working on future releases for the theme they are just giving us a taste of what's coming but please people let's enjoy and be grateful for what we get here and keep nice a family like it was a fun thread to come to show of ur sh*t may be ask for a simple suggestion or help but let keep it drama free we grown ups here and have fun I appreciate everyone of you guys modders themers for all u do keep up the good works and let's keep this going
    I don't feel like I'm owed anything, I feel like it's rude and inconsiderate for those "more fortunate" to flaunt and show off things that they will only be keeping for themselves, that's all. So spend a little bit more time reading before you jump in. I mean, if this comment was directed towards me that is.

    If not, carry on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonomys For This Useful Post:

    Achkillerbe (2015-02-10)

  9. #6666
    Livin the iPhone Life Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    4,318
    Thanked 864 Times in 484 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonomys View Post
    I don't feel like I'm owed anything, I feel like it's rude and inconsiderate for those "more fortunate" to flaunt and show off things that they will only be keeping for themselves, that's all. So spend a little bit more time reading before you jump in. I mean, if this comment was directed towards me that is.

    If not, carry on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Listened I'm not gonna start the same bs again Mr Anonomys if u talk about reading I'm sure u can see that ur name is not anywhere in what I posted I meant it as everyone all of us lets just get along and forget da **** Lets just be drama free I'm not gonna continue arguing when the same sh*t has been said over and over ty

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chula For This Useful Post:

    Anonomys (2015-02-10)

  11. #6667
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    ...I thought this was over with anyhow...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #6668
    But we see you Anonomys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 479 Times in 250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Listened I'm not gonna start the same bs again Mr Anonomys if u talk about reading I'm sure u can see that ur name is not anywhere in what I posted I meant it as everyone all of us lets just get along and forget da **** Lets just be drama free I'm not gonna continue arguing when the same sh*t has been said over and over ty
    Thank you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #6669
    Livin the iPhone Life Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    4,318
    Thanked 864 Times in 484 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonomys View Post
    ...I thought this was over with anyhow...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you Anonomys!!!!I don't have any problems with u

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chula For This Useful Post:

    Anonomys (2015-02-10)

  15. #6670
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Default Zoobhoy eight
    Man, I have never had a theme with so many different setups. Thanks to Paul and Zoo and everyone for putting their awesome stuff out there.

    Appreciate it guys. ******s for life!!!
    Code:

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-10), Darka5sa5sin (2015-02-10), ThatGuyChris (2015-02-10), YaBhoyB (2015-02-10)

  17. #6671

  18. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Paulebhoy For This Useful Post:

    Anonomys (2015-02-10), BlueSprings (2015-02-10), Chris_Gold (2015-02-10), Chula (2015-02-10), Dexy88 (2015-02-10), Fdxgnd79 (2015-02-10), fluffybunnyabc (2015-02-10), iloveemma (2015-02-10), jiban34 (2015-02-10), Krima (2015-02-10), Lennycuevas (2015-02-10), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-10), LuisLogan (2015-02-10), maaya1989 (2015-02-10), map1978 (2015-02-10), MikeG7265 (2015-02-10), techRn (2015-02-10), ThatGuyChris (2015-02-10), Ukkonen (2015-02-10), UMAR88 (2015-02-10), vjdennis77 (2015-02-10), YaBhoyB (2015-02-10), Zooropalg (2015-02-10)

  19. #6672
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mecoolai View Post
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7220978

    Can you please share this LS? I like the setup! Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by mecoolai View Post
    I'm sure you didn't mean to double post as MMI website is not mobile friendly and is somewhat frustrating. But if you did no need to post 2 mins apart...

    As for Schnedi's setup you requested - he doesn't own an iPhone and depends on others to test for him. If it works he might share. If it causes problems he'll scrap it. Best thing to do is wait and follow along.
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 2015-02-10 at 01:30 AM.

  20. #6673
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulebhoy View Post
    I'm on track as it stands...

    Is this part of a update for Zoobhoy 8 or another theme?

  21. #6674
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast83 View Post
    Is this part of a update for Zoobhoy 8 or another theme?
    Update...

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paulebhoy For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-10), Asator (2015-02-10), Beast83 (2015-02-10), Dexy88 (2015-02-10), jiban34 (2015-02-10), prosper406 (2015-02-10)

  23. #6675
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulebhoy View Post
    Update...
    Well thanks man that's like two themes in one.

  24. #6676
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Testing a few things...

    Can you share wall please

  25. #6677
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast83 View Post
    Well thanks man that's like two themes in one.
    lol yeah dude u shoulda seen zoobhoy 7! it was amazing had three frign themes in one. no such thing as halfa** with these guys

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    Asator (2015-02-10), Beast83 (2015-02-10)

  27. #6678
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    so im curious to see what u guys think about this. i spent alot of time in photoshop getn it just right, only modding mind u, not creating. your probly all familiar with the ls and the sb came from jeeepers7 original code(icon wheel). i think it works nicely with zb8 but thats why i post stuff so i can get your opinions.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423531517.797519.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423531529.431708.jpg

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    dunn816 (2015-02-10), Iroh (2015-02-10), Krima (2015-02-10), lacsap65 (2015-02-10), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-10), YaBhoyB (2015-02-10)

  29. #6679


    Wall courtesy iDeviceWalls.com

    LS is WIP will probably come in update, for now in test mode. See Map for details.

  30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to YaBhoyB For This Useful Post:

    daniby (2015-02-10), Jkauf55 (2015-02-10), map1978 (2015-02-10), prosper406 (2015-02-10), techRn (2015-02-10), ThatGuyChris (2015-02-10), Ukkonen (2015-02-10)

  31. #6680
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by besanford View Post


    Wall courtesy iDeviceWalls.com

    LS is WIP will probably come in update, for now in test mode. See Map for details.
    looks great! i dont think ive ever been more excited about an update in my life lol.

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    map1978 (2015-02-10), ThatGuyChris (2015-02-10), YaBhoyB (2015-02-10)

Page 334 of 567 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •