Page 332 of 567 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,640 of 11322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Zoobhoy eight

  1. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    and back to the theme this setup is due to the generosity of others. thanks guys!

    Attachment 695554
    That has to be one of the smartest setups I have ever seen! Can I purchase the Widget anywhere? So cool!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #6622
    Default Zoobhoy eight
    Quote Originally Posted by filewalker4 View Post
    There is a error data not found Attachment 695556
    Here try these
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/578flb3vbt...50.39.png?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8wr729brlj...50.29.png?dl=0
    Save them using safari for better resolution. Idk how to zip them.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beast83 For This Useful Post:

    filewalker4 (2015-02-09)

  4. #6623
    Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    its from the newest update of the e8 theme. if you havent gotten that theme yet u should. its very similar to this thread; lots of support, lots of new setups being shared and a ton of smart people to help
    Oh sweet! Yeah I've bought that theme a couple weeks ago haha

  5. #6624
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,684
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianR View Post
    Can you share the LS wall please. Appreciate it
    Yes I believe I can as it was shared a few pages back. No problem. Enjoy
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3r8069yxfa...panda.png?dl=0
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to SelfX For This Useful Post:

    DamianR (2015-02-09)

  7. #6625
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    1,249
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 741 Posts

    That was sweet! Haha

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Anonomys (2015-02-09)

  9. #6626
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh View Post
    Oh sweet! Yeah I've bought that theme a couple weeks ago haha
    Thx

  10. #6627
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney Macfarlane View Post
    That has to be one of the smartest setups I have ever seen! Can I purchase the Widget anywhere? So cool!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I need that iconomatic! Please share

  11. #6628
    Quote Originally Posted by DosyBoy View Post
    Me right now and for awhile... HUGE shoutout to @PapiChulo... Thanks Fellas



    Please share this COOL LS Wallpaper!

  12. #6629
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudzz View Post
    I need that iconomatic! Please share
    lol ok guys i had to ask permission before sharing but luckily meth is a generous thoughtful person so here it is for all to enjoy

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vto1y9pj4...matic.zip?dl=0

  13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-09), Cloudzz (2015-02-10), Courtney Macfarlane (2015-02-09), Dexy88 (2015-02-10), fresh46 (2015-02-09), P0R7ER (2015-02-09), s22lane (2015-02-11), stumpy26 (2015-02-09), surlygrl1969 (2015-02-10), wrussell1989 (2015-02-09)

  14. #6630
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Default Zoobhoy eight
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney Macfarlane View Post
    That has to be one of the smartest setups I have ever seen! Can I purchase the Widget anywhere? So cool!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks man but i cant take any credit for it it was all due to minds smarter than mine. heres the setup its been shared and permission was given awhile back so hope u enjoy. i modded the wall and theres a few of mymods included in the images folder so u can change the color of the widget. CREDIT TO TUNGPR123

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5tob5dl77w...41-z8.zip?dl=0

    wall
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423507966.946314.jpg

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    Courtney Macfarlane (2015-02-09), s22lane (2015-02-11)

  16. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    lol ok guys i had to ask permission before sharing but luckily meth is a generous thoughtful person so here it is for all to enjoy

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vto1y9pj4...matic.zip?dl=0
    Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    thanks man but i cant take any credit for it it was all due to minds smarter than mine. heres the setup its been shared and permission was given awhile back so hope u enjoy. i modded the wall and theres a few of mymods included in the images folder so u can change the color of the widget. CREDIT TO TUNGPR123

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5tob5dl77w...41-z8.zip?dl=0

    wall
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423507966.946314.jpg
    Thank-you Very much!! Truly appreciated

    Can I just ask one final question (For now haha) to anyone, Do Iconomatic themes go in the Iconomatic folder or the normal themes folder?

  17. #6632
    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    Yes I believe I can as it was shared a few pages back. No problem. Enjoy
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3r8069yxfa...panda.png?dl=0
    Thanks a lot

  18. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    It worked thanks everyone Attachment 694654
    Hey mind telling me how or where to get those badges? Please!

  19. #6634
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoragex View Post
    Hey mind telling me how or where to get those badges? Please!
    That badge is part of a Cydia tweak called confero tweak it's more of an alert that the icon has a notification which are all grouped into the status bar

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    Neoragex (2015-02-10)

  21. #6635
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxer View Post

    How can i fix the battery .... Thanks
    Can some one hellp me pl

  22. #6636
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney Macfarlane View Post
    Thank-you Very much!! Truly appreciated

    Can I just ask one final question (For now haha) to anyone, Do Iconomatic themes go in the Iconomatic folder or the normal themes folder?
    iconos go into library/themes and u apply them through winterboard

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    Courtney Macfarlane (2015-02-09)

  24. #6637
    Yes this will be shared.... If not in the update I will post links at the weekend


  25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-10), Anonomys (2015-02-09), BlueSprings (2015-02-09), Courtney Macfarlane (2015-02-09), Dexy88 (2015-02-10), FloP (2015-02-09), Jkauf55 (2015-02-09), Krima (2015-02-09), Neoragex (2015-02-11), P0R7ER (2015-02-09), Papichulo74 (2015-02-09), ThatGuyChris (2015-02-09), Zooropalg (2015-02-10), zplit (2015-02-09)

  26. #6638
    Default Zoobhoy eight
    ...

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-10), Anonomys (2015-02-09)

  28. #6639
    Made use of the circle on this setup

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423514094.653246.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423514108.494629.jpg

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-02-09), Darka5sa5sin (2015-02-09), filewalker4 (2015-02-09)

  30. #6640
    Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    iconos go into library/themes and u apply them through winterboard
    Cheers! Got it all similar Do you use Iconoclasm for the Layouts?

Page 332 of 567 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •