Page 234 of 567 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 11322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Zoobhoy eight

  1. #4661
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnzkid91 View Post
    I got the font to work but it messes up my messages app and when I try to swipe down to Notification Center my device freezes. Anybody have these issues with bytafont tweak mode??
    Many many people, it's an issue with bytafont tweak mode, can fix it by disabling but the recent update broke the tweak mode so will have to wait for another update

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatGuyChris For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-01-27)

  3. #4662
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks
    2,135
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Lols I'm asking cause I was looking for u on Twitter and I found Map1978 but his name was Pedro sorry Hun
    Ahh ok haha nah doll my social media name is @mapimages - not on Twitter much, just check certain pages - my photos are top notch on Instagram though haha

    Chris, big thanks to you brotha for pumping out new walls constantly - really liking this downtown nyc pic - brings me back to riding this road everyday, looks clean. Keep that awesome site going


  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2015-01-28), co.ag.2005 (2015-01-27), Dexy88 (2015-01-27), Jkauf55 (2015-01-28), jspence77 (2015-01-27), ryan1mcq (2015-01-27), ThatGuyChris (2015-01-27)

  5. #4663
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Ahh ok haha nah doll my social media name is @mapimages - not on Twitter much, just check certain pages - my photos are top notch on Instagram though haha

    Chris, big thanks to you brotha for pumping out new walls constantly - really liking this downtown nyc pic - brings me back to riding this road everyday, looks clean. Keep that awesome site going

    My pleasure Map good to see them being put to use, try and load onto the site whenever I can

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatGuyChris For This Useful Post:

    map1978 (2015-01-27)

  7. #4664
    For those that want a PSD for icon... Follow these steps...

    Open PS

    Create New Doc, size 180px x 180px

    Make something

  8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Asator (2015-01-28), Chardodrifter (2015-01-27), co.ag.2005 (2015-01-27), Dexy88 (2015-01-27), Jkauf55 (2015-01-28), licris17 (2015-02-03), ljimenez0185 (2015-01-28), map1978 (2015-01-27), Nykoscn (2015-01-27), ThatGuyChris (2015-01-27), YaBhoyB (2015-01-27)

  9. #4665
    Icon Line, the link from page 1 is broken, and the Batman icon that app is??

    Thankssss

  10. #4666
    Quote Originally Posted by MonicaConUb View Post
    Icon Line, the link from page 1 is broken, and the Batman icon that app is??

    Thankssss
    Batman icon is mine and is included in the theme as a Tweetbot alt....

  11. #4667
    Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Lols I'm asking cause I was looking for u on Twitter and I found Map1978 but his name was Pedro sorry Hun
    Mi nombre Pedro -imageuploadedbymodmyi1422379220.944502.jpg

  12. #4668
    Quote Originally Posted by oO BlackRa1n Oo View Post
    Me like! Any chance on a PSD?
    Attachment 693748
    Where did this sbhml come from is it 6+ friendly?

  13. #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Batman icon is mine and is included in the theme as a Tweetbot alt....

    Oookk, thanks
    But the icon Line this link is broken.... than youuu

  14. #4670
    Quote Originally Posted by FloP View Post
    Was this wall shared somewhere? Awesome!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #4671
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    This has become one of the most needy places in the world - if you like something, create something
    That's a bold statement to make. Some people don't have the ability to create the things that are posted. It might be because they don't have the skills, tools, or money to do it. Isn't the point of a forum to help, share tips and guidance to the people that are seeking help. Wether automotive, graphic design, plumbing etc, people go to forums for help. I agree some people want handouts, they don't do the research. On the other hand why does anyone share anything on these threads? Because you proud of it, it took time energy, and skills to do it. Deep down you know someone will ask for whatever it is that you create, and you want them to. Don't say that the people that create don't care about things like that, if that where true you wouldn't post anything, you would keep it to yourself. I'm a carpenter, I build furniture, primarily for my self, I know that people will ask me to make it for them, I expect it. I don't call them needy. People are attracted to beautiful things. With comments like yours people will stop visiting forums. Then who will you share your creations with. Yourself. If you don't want to share what you make don't share it as simple as that. I will leave you with one thing, how did you get your skills, I bet with the help of others.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-27), akem3g (2015-01-27), Asator (2015-01-28), Beast83 (2015-01-27), cujoblue (2015-01-27), Deshtruction540 (2015-01-27), Deyno1903 (2015-01-27), diobayish (2015-01-28), dunn816 (2015-01-27), Earth2MARz_ (2015-01-27), kantu70 (2015-01-27), lacsap65 (2015-01-28), licris17 (2015-02-03), ljimenez0185 (2015-01-28), map1978 (2015-01-28), Neoragex (2015-02-05), prosper406 (2015-01-27), speedfreak228 (2015-01-27), TheBigKing (2015-01-28), wrussell1989 (2015-01-27), xNick414 (2015-01-27)

  17. #4672
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    That's a bold statement to make. Some people don't have the ability to create the things that are posted. It might be because they don't have the skills, tools, or money to do it. Isn't the point of a forum to help, share tips and guidance to the people that are seeking help. Wether automotive, graphic design, plumbing etc, people go to forums for help. I agree some people want handouts, they don't do the research. On the other hand why does anyone share anything on these threads? Because you proud of it, it took time energy, and skills to do it. Deep down you know someone will ask for whatever it is that you create, and you want them to. Don't say that the people that create don't care about things like that, if that where true you wouldn't post anything, you would keep it to yourself. I'm a carpenter, I build furniture, primarily for my self, I know that people will ask me to make it for them, I expect it. I don't call them needy. People are attracted to beautiful things. With comments like yours people will stop visiting forums. Then who will you share your creations with. Yourself. If you don't want to share what you make don't share it as simple as that. I will leave you with one thing, how did you get your skills, I bet with the help of others.
    I thought something similar to that when I read it but I waited on someone to comment. I also thought the point of this was to show and share if you want what you made.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beast83 For This Useful Post:

    ljimenez0185 (2015-01-28), Neoragex (2015-02-05), Pois0nDF (2015-01-27)

  19. #4673
    Quote Originally Posted by drmacrofish View Post
    Was this wall shared somewhere? Awesome!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here you go man.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/to3oj0a9cn...16.01.png?dl=0

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beast83 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-27), drmacrofish (2015-01-27)

  21. #4674
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-Jay View Post
    @Sone_Vibrant what dock you using bro?
    dude that dock is part of the wallpaper, which is part of the theme. it came with the theme i mean

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    Sone_Vibrant (2015-01-27)

  23. #4675
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    dude that dock is part of the wallpaper, which is part of the theme. it came with the theme i mean
    edit..sorry this was already covered my bad for not reading enough lol 🙊

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-01-27)

  25. #4676
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    For those that want a PSD for icon... Follow these steps...

    Open PS

    Create New Doc, size 180px x 180px

    Make something
    The point in the PSD is to keep the theme consistent Dbag...

  26. #4677
    Default Zoobhoy eight
    Quote Originally Posted by Chardodrifter View Post
    Where did this sbhml come from is it 6+ friendly?
    The original was shared from Map1978. I can post the version I made tonight. It's on i6

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to oO BlackRa1n Oo For This Useful Post:

    Chardodrifter (2015-01-27)

  28. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by oO BlackRa1n Oo View Post
    The original was shared from Map1978. I can post the version I made tonight.
    Your version looks nice I'll look for maps version and see if I can make myself one till you share thank you!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Chardodrifter For This Useful Post:

    oO BlackRa1n Oo (2015-01-27)

  30. #4679
    Quote Originally Posted by Chardodrifter View Post
    Your version looks nice I'll look for maps version and see if I can make myself one till you share thank you!
    Here is his: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zak373myi8...P-J25.zip?dl=0

  31. #4680
    Quote Originally Posted by oO BlackRa1n Oo View Post
    The point in the PSD is to keep the theme consistent Dbag...
    It's been stated before that there is no PSD for this theme as each icon is created individually. His point was that the closest thing to a PSD is what he said.

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deshtruction540 For This Useful Post:

    co.ag.2005 (2015-01-27), Darka5sa5sin (2015-01-27), ryan1mcq (2015-01-27), YaBhoyB (2015-01-28)

Page 234 of 567 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •