Page 226 of 567 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 11322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Zoobhoy eight

  1. #4501
    My iPhone is a Part of Me DosyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 914 Times in 372 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Someone requested this ls on 5s, so I made this auto detect 5/5S/6/6+
    Would someone kindly test it see if it works

    https://app.box.com/s/s3xs8zvsmqnwsej4in1w5oxu7tkrj2nw

    Yep Your good... 👌

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DosyBoy For This Useful Post:

    smr_95 (2015-01-26), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2015-01-26)

  3. #4502
    I will get round to making some LS walls guys, probably tomorrow

  4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThatGuyChris For This Useful Post:

    Beast83 (2015-01-26), Chula (2015-01-26), Dexy88 (2015-01-26), Fdxgnd79 (2015-01-26), MikeG7265 (2015-01-26), P0R7ER (2015-01-26), Parabol (2015-01-26), ryan1mcq (2015-01-26), smr_95 (2015-01-26), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2015-01-26)

  5. #4503
    Livin the iPhone Life Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    4,318
    Thanked 864 Times in 484 Posts

    Default Zoobhoy eight
    Hey I wanted to show my setup my sbhtml is from the ls and widget share thread credit to Dubailive for making it and also making the wall for me and the ls wallpaper is from Pauleboy tumblr hope he don't mind the ls I'm using is LS Zoobhoy Tags hope u guys like!!! I just wish I can remove the rocket from the ls and add my avatar instead anybody can do that



    Last edited by Chula; 2015-01-26 at 11:30 AM.

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chula For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-01-26), Darka5sa5sin (2015-01-26), dunn816 (2015-01-26), Paulebhoy (2015-01-26), ryan1mcq (2015-01-26), smr_95 (2015-01-26), ThatGuyChris (2015-01-26), the_faz2000 (2015-01-26), undersea (2015-01-26)

  7. #4504
    My setup today.... Back to simple




  8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-26), BlueSprings (2015-01-26), Chula (2015-01-26), Dexy88 (2015-01-26), FloP (2015-01-26), P0R7ER (2015-01-26), ryan1mcq (2015-01-26), ThatGuyChris (2015-01-26), vjdennis77 (2015-01-26), YaBhoyB (2015-01-26)

  9. #4505
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    when comes the update with new icon request TIA !!!!✌️✌️

  10. #4506
    Man I don't want to jinx myself but ever since I uninstalled facebook++ my phone has been solid without those damn freezes

  11. #4507
    Livin the iPhone Life V3RSAC3PYTHON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North Mississippi
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    938
    Thanked 642 Times in 403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    yeah he makes a valid point though and i think hes coming from a friendly place. this thread is on fire and its hard for things to progress smoothly if people arent at least doing a little research first. i know ive been guilty of that before lets spread the love and all try to stay as informed as possible. keeps everyone happy😉
    True. Coming from me, i have learned to look back at least several pages to make sure what i want isnt already there

  12. #4508
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    This theme is money - need a Google Play Newsstand icon please

    Clean and simple with a classic brought back to life

    Can you possibly direct me to this calendar widget

  13. #4509
    Livin the iPhone Life V3RSAC3PYTHON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North Mississippi
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    938
    Thanked 642 Times in 403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Someone requested this ls on 5s, so I made this auto detect 5/5S/6/6+
    Would someone kindly test it see if it works

    https://app.box.com/s/s3xs8zvsmqnwsej4in1w5oxu7tkrj2nw
    Works good. But as always it doesnt show my city its shows "ynnnshd" have my location amd zip code set. Have even tried either or. So how can i set it to whete it doesnt show city?

  14. #4510
    Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    I dont frequent the threads much at all anymore and was curious to know if/when updates had/have been pushed. I came here to search to see if there have been any. Long story short I've yet to receive one and hope that I can be added to list or that someone goes back thru the emails or paypal and add me for the last update. [email protected] Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Eurostile.font to be used with Bytafont tweak (install before this tweak)
    SSH = Library / Bytafont
    Download >>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxyoqxddz8...stile.zip?dl=0

    Good morning. Im not sure what else I need to do to have communication about receiving the update/s that have been sent out? 2 days ago I looked through the thread for the status of updates. I found a response from you and quoted you, and you posted on the same page 6 posts down and ignored my post. Im not angry or upset but trying to understand why there is some sort of neglect to response or make sure that everyone who donated is receiving updates. I do not feel it is my duty to donate and then have to respond on different social media sites to receive updates. Thanks!

  15. #4511
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    Good morning. Im not sure what else I need to do to have communication about receiving the update/s that have been sent out? 2 days ago I looked through the thread for the status of updates. I found a response from you and quoted you, and you posted on the same page 6 posts down and ignored my post. Im not angry or upset but trying to understand why there is some sort of neglect to response or make sure that everyone who donated is receiving updates. I do not feel it is my duty to donate and then have to respond on different social media sites to receive updates. Thanks!
    Look through the thread again as he has updated us multiple times on what to download. I have gotten every update by just following the thread on here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #4512
    Livin the iPhone Life V3RSAC3PYTHON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North Mississippi
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    938
    Thanked 642 Times in 403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Someone requested this ls on 5s, so I made this auto detect 5/5S/6/6+
    Would someone kindly test it see if it works

    https://app.box.com/s/s3xs8zvsmqnwsej4in1w5oxu7tkrj2nw
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1422281209.700817.jpg

    Does this look ok?

  17. #4513
    Livin the iPhone Life V3RSAC3PYTHON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North Mississippi
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    938
    Thanked 642 Times in 403 Posts

    Also. My battery thing doesnt show?

  18. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    I dont frequent the threads much at all anymore and was curious to know if/when updates had/have been pushed. I came here to search to see if there have been any. Long story short I've yet to receive one and hope that I can be added to list or that someone goes back thru the emails or paypal and add me for the last update. [email protected] Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post
    Look through the thread again as he has updated us multiple times on what to download. I have gotten every update by just following the thread on here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In my post I stated I haven't been following the thread which is why I came here and used the search tool and searched updates. The search brought up mainly post about people asking about updates or when they will receive the theme after donating. I saw nothing abut what exactly to do and not sure what keyword I should search to figure it out. Everyone can't follow the thread and keep up with the their other responsibilities. Again, I searched updates but didn't find anything. I'll try to see if I can search his post only. I looked in first post and didn't see anything, but it would probably help people who can't follow threads to have it in OP. Thanks!

  19. #4515
    Livin the iPhone Life V3RSAC3PYTHON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North Mississippi
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    938
    Thanked 642 Times in 403 Posts

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1422281906.330766.jpg


    The ccs is showing its there 😔

  20. #4516
    Livin the iPhone Life V3RSAC3PYTHON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North Mississippi
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    938
    Thanked 642 Times in 403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Someone requested this ls on 5s, so I made this auto detect 5/5S/6/6+
    Would someone kindly test it see if it works

    https://app.box.com/s/s3xs8zvsmqnwsej4in1w5oxu7tkrj2nw
    Do you have the sbhtml that matches this for 5s or maybe 6? Cause i use littlebrother. But this shows perfect on it

  21. #4517
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    In my post I stated I haven't been following the thread which is why I came here and used the search tool and searched updates. The search brought up mainly post about people asking about updates or when they will receive the theme after donating. I saw nothing abut what exactly to do and not sure what keyword I should search to figure it out. Everyone can't follow the thread and keep up with the their other responsibilities. Again, I searched updates but didn't find anything. I'll try to see if I can search his post only. I looked in first post and didn't see anything, but it would probably help people who can't follow threads to have it in OP. Thanks!
    If you don't have time to look through thread try hitting them up on Twitter.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueSprings For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2015-01-26)

  23. #4518
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post
    If you don't have time to look through thread try hitting them up on Twitter.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aside from doing that are you able to point me to the post that you saw that says what to do to get updates? I have to get my day started and would like to get an answer if its here, I just don't know what to search for to find it. Again, I didn't get a response here when it was a few posts above Zoo's response, so I'd used that as a last resort. Anyone can gladly assist what to look for I am not asking for a copy of the theme. Thanks!

  24. #4519
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    Aside from doing that are you able to point me to the post that you saw that says what to do to get updates? I have to get my day started and would like to get an answer if its here, I just don't know what to search for to find it. Again, I didn't get a response here when it was a few posts above Zoo's response, so I'd used that as a last resort. Thanks!
    The easiest way to get new items is to open up the link in the last update they emailed you and download the new folders in it. That's what he told us to do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueSprings For This Useful Post:

    dscottjr81 (2015-01-26)

  26. #4520
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post
    The easiest way to get new items is to open up the link in the last update they emailed you and download the new folders in it. That's what he told us to do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks you! So basically whenever I come here and see theres an update just redownload the theme? Thanks!

Page 226 of 567 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •