Page 77 of 409 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 8165

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.

  1. #1521
    You're too awesome thank you so much!

    May I ask what GroovyLock or LockHTML you're using on the one you posted with your setup a while back using this LS?

    I always have a hard time finding a LS that I like, but your setup is definitely to my liking.

    Thanks again!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HunterThompsons45 For This Useful Post:

    dubailive (2015-01-19), maxone (2015-01-19)

  3. #1522
    Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterThompsons45 View Post
    You're too awesome thank you so much!

    May I ask what GroovyLock or LockHTML you're using on the one you posted with your setup a while back using this LS?

    I always have a hard time finding a LS that I like, but your setup is definitely to my liking.

    Thanks again!
    I used one of the GL from ZooBhoy8 Have to rush to the University, will be back l8r.
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-01-19), maxone (2015-01-19)

  5. #1523
    Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Hey Simon how you been? Any chance you could do a iP6 version of this or tell me how to edit this to fit? Thx greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by RkoViper81; 2015-01-19 at 06:57 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-01-19)

  7. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    thanks maximo & mone for my inspiration
    specially made only for afresco 6+

    https://app.box.com/s/v8kxpfiztjl88sa95cu8vyvlerhg5iwj

    iconoclasm smr_95:
    https://app.box.com/s/tq3xxh04c2w2zgk0dl6gfx91ydq5zycj
    wall - thanks to the creator
    https://app.box.com/s/b0zm6luthubuqnoqzkmgad9jvqrlqbrv
    Sorry meant this one lol

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    lutfibhq (2015-01-19), maxone (2015-01-19)

  9. #1525
    What's Jailbreak? lutfibhq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia, Indonesia
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    please convert to iphone 5s?
    Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    I need a little help, I have edited this in dream weaver and it fits perfect. I have edited everything to fit the iPhone 6 375px 667px and it looks great. But when I transfer it to my phone and set it via sbhtml it does not line up. Any help, what am I missing!!! Attachment 692419Attachment 692420

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to lutfibhq For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-01-19)

  11. #1526
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Sorry meant this one lol
    HunterThompsons45 did an i6 conversions you might ask him 👍
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-01-19)

  13. #1527
    love the thought process that went into this icon and an icon i will definitely use

    beautiful job, thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    Let me have your attention with this icon..what do you see? Well, you see headphones, red..and that's it, right? Nope, I mean yes, but what's behind it it's a lot more; let me explain: someone asked the iheartradio icon..so what I did, used the headphones for the radio/music, red because the heart is red, and finally the position of the headphones, on the left side of the body, where the heart is.

    This is Afresco !!!!



  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blkmini For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-01-19), maxone (2015-01-19), Mone (2015-01-19)

  15. #1528
    Quote Originally Posted by mynumber28 View Post
    In the Wallpaper.html (or Lockbackground.html if it's a LS), underneath where it says <html><head> create a new line and enter:

    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=0.905, maximum-scale=0.905, user-scalable=no"/>

    save and you should be golden!
    RKOViper, this was posted earlier in regards to the Batman SBHTML. It should fit a 6 if you follow these instructions.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HunterThompsons45 For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-01-19), RkoViper81 (2015-01-19), smr_95 (2015-01-19)

  17. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterThompsons45 View Post
    RKOViper, this was posted earlier in regards to the Batman SBHTML. It should fit a 6 if you follow these instructions.
    Thx very much for your help

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    HunterThompsons45 (2015-01-19), maxone (2015-01-19)

  19. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by blkmini View Post
    love the thought process that went into this icon and an icon i will definitely use

    beautiful job, thanks

    Most of them are made with that kind of passion and thought; what I did with this one, is to talk more about it.

    Thank You Mina.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    blkmini (2015-01-19)

  21. #1531
    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    Most of them are made with that kind of passion and thought; what I did with this one, is to talk more about it.

    Thank You Mina.
    hey Maxone any chance you could make a Destiny icon for this theme? For Afresco
    Thx very much.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-01-19)

  23. #1532
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dubailive View Post
    I used one of the GL from ZooBhoy8 Have to rush to the University, will be back l8r.
    hey man i have a small favor to ask. im using your todayveiw i6 sbhtml that u just posted on the share thread, and i love it i think its really original and clean. im wondering if you could mod the base image for me and make the top left section plain black/blank. id like to put a widget over that section and get rid of the text and portrait of the guy(i think its alfresco?). anyway i dont have photoshop so im not sure how to do it by myself. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks 😉

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    dubailive (2015-01-19), maxone (2015-01-19)

  25. #1533
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    hey Maxone any chance you could make a Destiny icon for this theme? For Afresco
    Thx very much.
    Sure I can. If it's free on the App Store, send me the link to the app, if it's paid, send me the bundle info and icons names.

    Thanks.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-19), dmick89 (2015-01-19)

  27. #1534
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    hey man i have a small favor to ask. im using your todayveiw i6 sbhtml that u just posted on the share thread, and i love it i think its really original and clean. im wondering if you could mod the base image for me and make the top left section plain black/blank. id like to put a widget over that section and get rid of the text and portrait of the guy(i think its alfresco?). anyway i dont have photoshop so im not sure how to do it by myself. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks 😉
    hey nevermind i figured it out...bought ps touch (well worth the $5) and covered that section with a gradient then added widgets. this is how it turned out 😁

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421656352.287785.jpg

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-01-19), dubailive (2015-01-19), maxone (2015-01-19), Nykoscn (2015-01-20), s22lane (2015-01-19)

  29. #1535
    Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    hey nevermind i figured it out...bought ps touch (well worth the $5) and covered that section with a gradient then added widgets. this is how it turned out 😁

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421656352.287785.jpg
    Great, I too use PS Touch . U did a fab job !!! cheers!!! The City is showing Undefined , u would have to put ur city code in config file. Also you would change the name to your liking instead of dub's iPhone 6+ 😃👍
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-01-19)

  31. #1536
    Is the Ps Touch themed? I did something but I can't recall.
    Thanks.

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-19), dmick89 (2015-01-19), dubailive (2015-01-19), Nykoscn (2015-01-20)

  33. #1537
    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    Is the Ps Touch themed? I did something but I can't recall.
    Thanks.
    Yes it is
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2015-01-20), maxone (2015-01-19), s22lane (2015-01-19)

  35. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by dubailive View Post
    Yes it is
    Dubs does ps touch allow you to copy past overlays and work with layers? I'm currently using art studio to do that

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    dubailive (2015-01-19), maxone (2015-01-19)

  37. #1539
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Dubs does ps touch allow you to copy past overlays and work with layers? I'm currently using art studio to do that
    Yes Sir!!! It does!!!
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to dubailive For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-01-19)

  39. #1540
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Dubs does ps touch allow you to copy past overlays and work with layers? I'm currently using art studio to do that
    Can you send me the "art studio" details please? I want to theme it.

    Email me wherever you can.

    Thank You.

Page 77 of 409 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •