Page 353 of 409 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 8165

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.

  1. #7041
    [QUOTE=maxone;7265767]You want an icon for the Zalo app?
    This is bro

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to thiendangduy For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-05-19)

  3. #7042
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Last edited by smr_95; 2015-05-19 at 02:43 PM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    chino270 (2015-05-20), Chula (2015-05-19), lechatdexter (2015-05-19), maxone (2015-05-19), mirah99 (2015-05-19), Mone (2015-05-19)

  5. #7043
    [QUOTE=thiendangduy;7265773]
    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    You want an icon for the Zalo app?
    This is bro
    Would this be ok?


  6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    boostnsubaru (2015-05-20), Chula (2015-05-19), dmick89 (2015-05-19), licris17 (2015-05-19), maxone (2015-05-19), Nykoscn (2015-05-19), s22lane (2015-05-19), sker@ (2015-05-20), smr_95 (2015-05-20), thiendangduy (2015-05-19), zplit (2015-05-23)

  7. #7044
    Thanks Mone. Very nice

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thiendangduy For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-05-20), Mone (2015-05-19)

  9. #7045
    Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Would someone mind making an icon for MusicBox and Respring+ for Notte? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by ArChAiC69; 2015-05-20 at 07:09 AM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-05-20)

  11. #7046
    Setup.



    <img src=http://oi61.tinypic.com/6r1ny1.jpg border=0 alt= />

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to san3ar For This Useful Post:

    boostnsubaru (2015-05-20), maxone (2015-05-20), Mone (2015-05-20)

  13. #7047
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Would someone mind making an icon for MusicBox and Respring+ for Notte? Thanks in advance
    These are good?




  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-05-20), boostnsubaru (2015-05-20), dmick89 (2015-05-20), licris17 (2015-05-20), maxone (2015-05-20), Nykoscn (2015-05-20), s22lane (2015-05-21), sker@ (2015-05-20), zplit (2015-05-23)

  15. #7048
    Quote Originally Posted by san3ar View Post
    Setup.



    looks absolutely beautiful san3ar

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-05-20), san3ar (2015-05-20)

  17. #7049
    My setups today .. can not decide, which I like more


  18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    blkmini (2015-05-20), boostnsubaru (2015-05-20), chino270 (2015-05-20), Dexy88 (2015-05-23), dmick89 (2015-05-20), golfpro (2015-05-20), Jkauf55 (2015-05-20), licris17 (2015-05-20), maxone (2015-05-20), mirah99 (2015-05-20), Nykoscn (2015-05-20), san3ar (2015-05-20), smr_95 (2015-05-20), techRn (2015-05-20)

  19. #7050
    Left for gals, right for men. It's just wonderful setup..just wonderful.

    Thanks for the filling requests also Mone.

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    boostnsubaru (2015-05-20), Boots (2015-05-27), dmick89 (2015-05-20), Mone (2015-05-20), Nykoscn (2015-05-20), smr_95 (2015-05-20)

  21. #7051
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Last edited by smr_95; 2015-05-20 at 02:41 PM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-05-27), ljimenez0185 (2015-05-24), maxone (2015-05-20), mirah99 (2015-05-20), Mone (2015-05-20), san3ar (2015-05-20)

  23. #7052
    Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Hey Maximo, time for glyph's now?

    Edit: Ok, just saw Tercio released their glyphs today .. lol .. so I suspect it's again not the right time Attachment 704501
    Afresco come before terico Get a move on with it i have asked privately afew times now.i will come to rome and hunt you down max

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

    chino270 (2015-05-20), Chula (2015-05-21), GoodJuJu (2015-05-20), maxone (2015-05-20), Mone (2015-05-20)

  25. #7053
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    My setups today .. can not decide, which I like more

    great works my lady, love 'em all
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2015-05-21), maxone (2015-05-20), Mone (2015-05-20)

  27. #7054
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    My setups today .. can not decide, which I like more

    Great work mone
    <img src=http://oi61.tinypic.com/6r1ny1.jpg border=0 alt= />

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to san3ar For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-05-20), Mone (2015-05-20)

  29. #7055
    Quote Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
    Afresco come before terico Get a move on with it i have asked privately afew times now.i will come to rome and hunt you down max
    Editz you won't find him in Rome but I'll tell you where he is since he convinced me to Un-Jailbreak

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-05-20), Mone (2015-05-20)

  31. #7056
    Default Afresco Glpyhs Is the next Chapter.
    Ok. Announcement.

    I have chit chat with Mone and jeepers( Shawn) and both convinced me that the BEST design TREND that jailbreak want these days is this kind of glyphs. With that been said I'm gonna put Afresco glyphs without any mask, just with some sort of shadow as Mone suggested, and I'm gonna use IconBundles tweak for a easier and faster setup( thanks to meth heads up tweets/hints).

    As soon as time allows it, I'm gonna start to work on the new package and I think that even this one will be a FREE pack added on the main Afresco theme. Yes I know many told me to ask some kind of amount for it, and I mean MANY, but I'm ashamed to do that, very.

    Sorry..I started this for a device and went over that amount, by almost three times over it, thanks to You.

    I'm gonna post as always my paypal email and who feel to contribute it will be welcomed.

    This new glyph Afresco package will be uploaded to Cydia as a free upgrade for anyone that purchased Afresco.

    All I want now is to Afresco people to come back to action, and to start to bring all we can inside here. We were, We are, We will be.

    Thank you.

  32. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-11-16), BlueSprings (2015-05-20), Boots (2015-05-21), chino270 (2015-05-20), Chula (2015-05-21), Dexy88 (2015-05-23), dmick89 (2015-05-20), EdiTz (2015-05-20), FloP (2015-05-20), GoodJuJu (2015-05-20), kantu70 (2015-05-20), kristatos (2015-05-22), licris17 (2015-05-20), ljimenez0185 (2015-05-24), mejemaka (2015-05-20), MikeG7265 (2015-05-20), Mone (2015-05-20), moomin7801 (2015-05-20), Nykoscn (2015-05-20), ricky_nguyen (2015-05-20), s22lane (2015-05-21), smr_95 (2015-05-20), trustkil (2015-05-20), UMAR88 (2015-05-20), vjdennis77 (2015-05-20)

  33. #7057
    Quote Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
    Afresco come before terico Get a move on with it i have asked privately afew times now.i will come to rome and hunt you down max
    hahaha


    @Simon, san3ar and Maximo - Thank you
    Also beautiful screenie from you Simon

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    EdiTz (2015-05-20), GoodJuJu (2015-05-20), maxone (2015-05-20), smr_95 (2015-05-20)

  35. #7058
    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    Ok. I'm gonna put Afresco glyphs without any mask, just with some sort of shadow
    YEAH

    Thank you Maximo

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    chino270 (2015-05-20), GoodJuJu (2015-05-20), maxone (2015-05-20)

  37. #7059
    Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    Ok. Announcement.

    I have chit chat with Mone and jeepers( Shawn) and both convinced me that the BEST design TREND that jailbreak want these days is this kind of glyphs. With that been said I'm gonna put Afresco glyphs without any mask, just with some sort of shadow as Mone suggested, and I'm gonna use IconBundles tweak for a easier and faster setup( thanks to meth heads up tweets/hints).

    As soon as time allows it, I'm gonna start to work on the new package and I think that even this one will be a FREE pack added on the main Afresco theme. Yes I know many told me to ask some kind of amount for it, and I mean MANY, but I'm ashamed to do that, very.

    Sorry..I started this for a device and went over that amount, by almost three times over it, thanks to You.

    I'm gonna post as always my paypal email and who feel to contribute it will be welcomed.

    This new glyph Afresco package will be uploaded to Cydia as a free upgrade for anyone that purchased Afresco.

    All I want now is to Afresco people to come back to action, and to start to bring all we can inside here. We were, We are, We will be.

    Thank you.
    The death threats was a joke bro come on you didnt have to do it

    Free.. Umm no take my money

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

    maxone (2015-05-20)

  39. #7060

  40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2015-05-21), EdiTz (2015-05-20), GoodJuJu (2015-05-20), licris17 (2015-05-20), Mone (2015-05-20), Nykoscn (2015-05-20), s22lane (2015-05-21), smr_95 (2015-05-20)

Page 353 of 409 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •