Page 236 of 409 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 8165

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.

Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Wouldn't changing the scale in the wallpaper.html file prevent you from having to reposition the elements? And downloading the non + version now. Will see how it goes
    i guess you could use the scale if you want. its a quick and dirty fix though. if thats what you want to do, then use these values:

convert to 5/5S = 0.85 (375x=320 0.853333)
    convert to 6+ = 1.10 (375x=414 1.104)

EDIT: modifying themes with the scale has its own problems.. not everything translates correctly. sometimes it does, depending on how the theme is designed, but often there are elements out of place. Additionally, there is no universal scaling factor between each idevice. there is a different scaling factor for the screen width and screen height. So, most people choose to scale with respect to the width, but that means that you have to hope the vertical alignment is not too screwed up by it.

let me show you what i mean.

iphone 6 is 1334 x 750 (667 x 375)
    iphone 6+ is 2208 x 1242 (736 x 414)

height x width
    to get the scaling factor we do algebra:
    height: convert 375 to 414 (375x=414 1.104)
    width: convert 667 to 736 (667x=736 1.1034)

this is actually a close one, but you can see the two scaling facotors are different (mathematically). so, lesson here is that i6 to i6+ conversions should be pretty close, regardless of which factor you use. this is because the width/height ratio is similar on the two i6 phones. but when you do this same math for the iphone5/s, it is a much greater difference.
    Last edited by michaelrw; 2015-02-27 at 11:49 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

co.ag.2005 (2015-02-28), maoikozo (2015-02-28), the_faz2000 (2015-02-28)

Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    Elegance. Precision. Warm. Ideal. To have.

Thats five stars in five stars.
    Thank you Maximo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

maxone (2015-02-27)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBigKing's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moomin78 View Post
    Attachment 698141

Loving this theme!!
    Where i can find this sbhtml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    i guess you could use the scale if you want. its a quick and dirty fix though. if thats what you want to do, then use these values:

convert to 5/5S = 0.85 (375x=320 0.853333)
    convert to 6+ = 1.10 (375x=414 1.104)

EDIT: modifying themes with the scale has its own problems.. not everything translates correctly. sometimes it does, depending on how the theme is designed, but often there are elements out of place. Additionally, there is no universal scaling factor between each idevice. there is a different scaling factor for the screen width and screen height. So, most people choose to scale with respect to the width, but that means that you have to hope the vertical alignment is not too screwed up by it.
    Ahh. Gotcha. Ram and battery are showing up, but now the weather isn't

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1425077059.467970.jpg
    Btw, I'm on 5s

Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Just finished .. my phone now
    I love it. It's save to say that you have the most creative mind in MODMYI. It's just an opinion.

Love the colors in this SB.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iPhone world For This Useful Post:

HunterThompsons45 (2015-02-28), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-28), maxone (2015-02-28), Mone (2015-02-28)

oh, because the WW2 is using groovyAPI+ too
    Open main.js
    search for "groovyAPI.do" and add "//" at the start of that line (without quotes). this will comment out/disable that line of code.
    Then, go to the line right above that and remove the // that is at the beginning of that line, which will enable that line of code. It should read something like "jQuery.get"
    Save
    respring

in theory though it should not have been working at the beginning because you dont have gAPI+ installed and it is written to use groovyAPI calls, so no idea why it worked from the beginning.. a fluke? very odd.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

ArChAiC69 (2015-02-27)

Default Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    oh, because the WW2 is using groovyAPI+ too
    Open main.js
    search for "groovyAPI.do" and add "//" at the start of that line (without quotes). this will comment out/disable that line of code.
    Then, go to the line right above that and remove the // that is at the beginning of that line, which will enable that line of code. It should read something like "jQuery.get"
    Save
    respring

in theory though it should not have been working at the beginning because you dont have gAPI+ installed and it is written to use groovyAPI calls, so no idea why it worked from the beginning.. a fluke? very odd.
    Ahh. The first time I changed those lines before you did the non + version lol.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1425077863.721997.jpg
    All is fine now. Many thanks for the help . I learned something new today hahaha
    Last edited by ArChAiC69; 2015-02-27 at 11:58 PM.

Hi @ all,

when I try to edit some sbhtml/gl themes with tacoHTML, I always have a white background, that is lame cause I cant see the fonts when I try to edit something in the css ot html files (because there are white, too). Is there any way to have another background, the best way when we can use the background that we use as wallpaper on our iDevices

Ahh. The first time I changed those lines before you did the non + version lol.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1425077863.721997.jpg
    All is fine now. Many thanks for the help . I learned something new today hahaha
    awesome, glad to help dude.

Updated non-groovy+ version:
    DOWNLOAD v1.1.2b

Also, remember you can change the color using the instructions i gave earlier. Also, you can disable that wallpaper in your sbhtml settings
    Last edited by michaelrw; 2015-02-28 at 12:04 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

ArChAiC69 (2015-02-28), Mone (2015-02-28), the_faz2000 (2015-02-28)

Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Hi @ all,

when I try to edit some sbhtml/gl themes with tacoHTML, I always have a white background, that is lame cause I cant see the fonts when I try to edit something in the css ot html files (because there are white, too). Is there any way to have another background, the best way when we can use the background that we use as wallpaper on our iDevices
    you basically have to write it into your code so that you can have the background in your preview. or change your font color during development and change it back when you are done. I sometimes add a testing background to the html/css/main.js that can be toggled easily. if you need to know how to do this let me know

16. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

TiLT1oNE (2015-02-28)

awesome, glad to help dude.

Updated non-groovy+ version:
    DOWNLOAD v1.1.2b

Also, remember you can change the color using the instructions i gave earlier. Also, you can disable that wallpaper in your sbhtml settings
    What font did you use for it and do you know if there's one similar for bytafont 2?

I sometimes add a testing background to the html/css/main.js that can be toggled easily. if you need to know how to do this let me know
    ...yea that would be nice

What font did you use for it and do you know if there's one similar for bytafont 2?
    well, for the main font i used one called Neutra.. for the Afresco tag at the top, that is a font called Miss Fitzpatrick, originally discovered by @Mone -- both fonts are included in the package. you may be able to manually use them with bytafont, or find one that is already on cydia.. im not sure, i would have to look.

...yea that would be nice
    Ok, so. to do this the right way, we need to edit your html and your css (then in my opinion you should also add a switch to your script and config.js -- but this is probably too much for you at this point, and not totally necessary, just makes it easier to enable/disable)

Lets start with the basic two.

wallpaper.html/lockbackground.html

find <body> or <body onload="init();"> or anything that starts with <body
    create a new line underneath that and add this
    Code:
    <div id="TestBackground"></div>

style.css

look for the first style section that looks like

Code:
    #SomeName {
        position:
    }
    then, after the closing brace } , create a new line and add this:

Code:
    #TestBackground{
        position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0;
        background-color: black;
        width: 375px;
        height: 667px;
        z-index: 0;
    }
    change the width/height to your idevice dimensions @1x

Save both files and refresh your preview, you should see your black background

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

ArChAiC69 (2015-02-28), Mone (2015-02-28), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-28)

well, for the main font i used one called Neutra.. for the Afresco tag at the top, that is a font called Miss Fitzpatrick, originally discovered by @Mone -- both fonts are included in the package. you may be able to manually use them with bytafont, or find one that is already on cydia.. im not sure, i would have to look.

Ok, so. to do this the right way, we need to edit your html and your css (then in my opinion you should also add a switch to your script and config.js -- but this is probably too much for you at this point, and not totally necessary, just makes it easier to enable/disable)

Lets start with the basic two.

wallpaper.html/lockbackground.html

find <body> or <body onload="init();"> or anything that starts with <body
    create a new line underneath that and add this
    Code:
    <div id="TestBackground"></div>

style.css

look for the first style section that looks like

Code:
    #SomeName {
        position:
    }
    then, after the closing brace } , create a new line and add this:

Code:
    #TestBackground{
        background-color: black;
    }
    change the width/height to your idevice dimensions @1x

Save both files and refresh your preview, you should see your black background
    Thanks alot for that nice tut is it possible to show the same wallpaper in tacoHTML, as the one on my iDevice, wallpaper.png or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Real life comes always at first position .. take your time and relax
    Mone seems to me you are a wonderful person and this thread is amazing!!

I also like your n max avatar and wonder if anyone can show/teach me how to make one for myself

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DEVILz_P For This Useful Post:

maxone (2015-02-28), Mone (2015-02-28)

I am on this thread always to check all the goodies but the convos on this thread is lifetime n priceless!!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DEVILz_P For This Useful Post:

maxone (2015-02-28), Mone (2015-02-28)

Thanks alot for that nice tut is it possible to show the same wallpaper in tacoHTML, as the one on my iDevice, wallpaper.png or something?
    not dynamically. if you want to have an image there, you need to put the image file in your theme and then point to it, relative to your style sheet location.

replace the css code above with this:

#TestBackground {
    background-image: url('../Images/Background.png');
    background-size: 375px 667px;
    }

url of the image is relative to where your image file is. my theme has folders like:
    Images
    Css
    JavaScript

since the css file is located in the Css folder, when you point to the images folder, you have to go up one level, indicated by the ../
    if you just put background-image: url('/Images/Background.png'); it will not work because it is looking for a folder named Images inside the Css folder.. make sense? to make it really easy you can just put the image file in the same directory as the .css file, then use background-image: url('Background.png');

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

Mone (2015-02-28), TiLT1oNE (2015-02-28)

My iPhone is a Part of Me techRn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,594 Times in 569 Posts

Setup this Night. Thanks to Mone for Sbhtml, personalize some.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to techRn For This Useful Post:

BlueSprings (2015-02-28), co.ag.2005 (2015-02-28), Dexy88 (2015-02-28), kid1110 (2015-02-28), lion19 (2015-02-28), ljimenez0185 (2015-02-28), maxone (2015-02-28), Mone (2015-02-28)

Quote Originally Posted by DEVILz_P View Post
    Mone seems to me you are a wonderful person and this thread is amazing!!

I also like your n max avatar and wonder if anyone can show/teach me how to make one for myself
    Thank You.

Mone posted an place or some sort of web site where you can do your own, I'm not quite sure, but when she'll see your post she will tell you where you can make one.

@michaelrw Thank You for the share, help, and patience.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maxone For This Useful Post:

BlueSprings (2015-02-28), michaelrw (2015-02-28), Mone (2015-02-28), smr_95 (2015-02-28), techRn (2015-02-28)

Quote Originally Posted by maxone View Post
    Thank You.

Mone posted an place or some sort of web site where you can do your own

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

ljimenez0185 (2015-02-28), maxone (2015-02-28), Mone (2015-02-28), smr_95 (2015-02-28)

Page 236 of 409 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast